HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

I really like your pretty ladies, thank you for bring them out to share their beauty with us. Great grow!

How long until you cut...if you said..I apologize...but I am too lazy to go reread it all ...:ganjamon:

Aloha brother, and :peace: to you from the mountains..where the day started covered in 8 inches of snow, ended the day with little or none..weather in the Rockies!!!

The plant with all the yellowing leves looks prime! I think it's normal to get new growth right through the end until the plant depletes itself of it's nutrients. I don't think that it is telling you to wait. It may be ready to pull now. You can do a quick dry and smoke just to see what you got now. I wouldn't wait till there is no more growth. If you can't check on the trichomes then you have to rely on other means to determine when it's ready.

Yep, the yellowing one is just about done. A friend came over the other day (he injured his back and needed some meds, so he got a little bit of Daisy Duck and it worked like a charm) and he happened to have a 10x jewelers loupe so I was able to get a decent look at the trics. She didn't have any amber but some milky, and she didn't really respond to the big feed with a burst of more growth, so yesterday she got a big flush and tomorrow will be harvest for her. Her smell is awesome, somewhere between skunk and fuel smell. I harvested the runt a couple days ago, partly because I needed more space in the room (giant plants take priority over runters, they are just starting to bud out and I want them to have all the light possible), also wanted to make sure I didn't run out of personal smoke. Yesterday I found 3 tiny bannanas just starting on EB1 (the 28"er with the 12" top bud, very hefty) so I pulled her. Not too bummed about that one cause she was due to harvest within the week anyways and she looks like she could be 1.5-2oz of the prettiest FAT buds after drying. But yeah, things are starting to roll in now, and the rest are putting on weight like crazy!!
Thanks for the input Wood, nice to have firends looking out!!
:peace:
HD

I really like your pretty ladies, thank you for bring them out to share their beauty with us. Great grow!

How long until you cut...if you said..I apologize...but I am too lazy to go reread it all ...:ganjamon:

Aloha brother, and :peace: to you from the mountains..where the day started covered in 8 inches of snow, ended the day with little or none..weather in the Rockies!!!

It is my pleasure to be able to share and show off my girls!! And its especially nice to have good ppl like you to share with, so again thanks for checking out my grow!!

I have now harvested 4 of my original 15 plants, the next one will likely be tomorrow, and they will just keep coming in for another 3-4 weeks.
Don't feel bad about not wanting to go back and re-read, I know how excessive that can get when subscribed to bunches of journals, so no worries at all. In fact I really kinda prefer the interaction so even if I stated something bunches of times back two pages ago, I'd rather someone ask me on this page then go find the answer themselves and not talk to me at all...know what I mean?!
Much Aloha
HD
P.S. I used to live both sides of the rockies, so I remember some of that kind of weather, but I am too much tropical blood now, and even below 70 deg makes me shiver!!! LOL

Well your going to be rolling in the stuff! You'll need a truck to haul it all! I wish I could just drop over and smoke with ya!

I'd welcome you with open arms, a packed bowl, a loaded bong, a rolled joint, and a ton of ALOHA!!

HD Your original plan is working to perfection. Harvesting in a stager is easier to deal with than all at once. I would hate to trim 15 plants at once. My hands wouldn't care for it at all...:ganjamon: Of course if I had to.......:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

Keep warm Duck, it's frigging cold at my house.:smokin:

Your sage w/ 42 shoots is (((CRAZY))) to say the least. Been watching in the background lately. Your colas are crazy, no wonder your drinkin the pale ale. I would to, those single bladed leaves look dangerous. + rep

ALOHA :ganjamon:

HD Your original plan is working to perfection. Harvesting in a stager is easier to deal with than all at once. I would hate to trim 15 plants at once. My hands wouldn't care for it at all...:ganjamon: Of course if I had to.......:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

Keep warm Duck, it's frigging cold at my house.:smokin:

Yeah, I definately wouldn't want to trim it all at once. I have been building rock walls lately which kinda trashes my hands anyways (makes it hard to type even) so I don't think my hands could handle very well. Getting old is no fun!!
I'm trying to stay warm bro, its a little better now than a couple weeks ago since we finally get some clouds at night to trap some warmth, but still chilly....isn't it Spring time already....hurry up summer!! :ganjamon:
:peace: my friend

Your sage w/ 42 shoots is (((CRAZY))) to say the least. Been watching in the background lately. Your colas are crazy, no wonder your drinkin the pale ale. I would to, those single bladed leaves look dangerous. + rep

ALOHA :ganjamon:

Glad to have you still around Butch, I don't mind at all if you hang in the background as long as you keep watching here and there and let me know if I f*ck anything up along the ways. Always good to have a master around!! :thanks::ganjamon:
Sage is crazy, and she keeps filling up any extra space I can give her. Today I am harvesting another plant, so she will get a little more room, guarantee she will have it filled by tomorrow, love that girl!!
Much Aloha!!

OK, a little behind on my journaling. Now I am down to 10 plants in the flower room. Early last week the runt and the 28"er (R1 and EB1) were harvested and are nearly dry. I wound up building a kinda quick and easy drying box to accomodate the plants coming in. Its right in the grow room tucked in the corner. I have read some things that say not to dry in the grow room, but the only two reasons I could come up with is adding more humidity and the danger of unseen hermie balls contaminating the growing girls. I am not really worried about either, so I went for it mostly 'cause I needed to contain the smell. When I have more room I will build a seperate filtered drying box. But yeah, here are a couple pics of the one I have now with R1 and EB1 hanging.
misc_0011.jpg

misc_0021.jpg

misc_003.jpg

And here it is with the face/lid on and the fan set up (fan blows thru big opening in the bottom and out thru several holes I cut in the top, so it stays very dark and well vented), kinda crappy pic but hopefully you get it-
misc_0041.jpg

I had this box from a new weight bench and it just seemed like such a nice fit in the corner, and the way the face pulls off just works perfect, so I am happy for now.

and here is a few shots of Daisy Ducks best bud and another little but decent one-
misc_008.jpg

misc_012.jpg

misc_010.jpg

The biggest bud is about 2g, total she was around 1/2 oz. Pretty good high, a creeper but not a sleeper, and her taste started as a more fruity but as she cured more by the end of the week it had changed to a combo of dry apricot x catpiss (but not in a bad way...lol... and no I dont have cats!). I am saving the very top to cure another few weeks at least just to be able to appreciate her at her best. Anyways, not too bad for my 2nd worst plant of the group of 15.

I'll have more updates coming soon.
HD

Great looking buds HD. Nice idea about using the box. I've used smaller cardboard boxes for a similar set up..

Than I came across this later in your report.

"and her taste started as a more fruity but as she cured more by the end of the week it had changed to a combo of dry apricot x catpiss (but not in a bad way...lol... and no I dont have cats!)."

I had always wanted to try tasting cat piss but had been a little wary. Now after learning that you are familiar with the taste and are obviously still around to tell us about it, it must be safe ........here kitty kitty kitty!:Rasta:

Hi Again HD Like I said earlier, you sure stay busy. :surf:

Well done on the Drying Box. Gave me a few ideas.:grinjoint:

Thinking ahead to my soon to be monsters.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Take care Brah.:smokin:

Definately getting busy, and like you said the trimming is going to start adding more hours to the work day very soon, but hopefully well worth it.
The drying box was something that I was trying to figure out for weeks, then one day I must have been perfectly stoned I glanced at the box and thought holy shit, thats it, simple...and 10 min later it was done!!
I can't wait for your monsters!! :yahoo::yahoo:
Much Aloha Brah! :smokin:

Great looking buds HD. Nice idea about using the box. I've used smaller cardboard boxes for a similar set up..

Than I came across this later in your report.

"and her taste started as a more fruity but as she cured more by the end of the week it had changed to a combo of dry apricot x catpiss (but not in a bad way...lol... and no I dont have cats!)."

I had always wanted to try tasting cat piss but had been a little wary. Now after learning that you are familiar with the taste and are obviously still around to tell us about it, it must be safe ........here kitty kitty kitty!:Rasta:

Dammit, I can't believe I inadvertantly gave away one of my secret fetishes, I must have been REALLY REALLY stoned!! ;) I'm telling ya man, stay away, once you try it you are bound to be hooked.....here kitty kitty!! :cool:

Dammit, I can't believe I inadvertantly gave away one of my secret fetishes, I must have been REALLY REALLY stoned!! ;) I'm telling ya man, stay away, once you try it you are bound to be hooked.....here kitty kitty!! :cool:

One of the plants I have smells like cat piss when you rub the stem. Can't wait to taste it!

Back
Top Bottom