HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

Never let it be said that HD is not one to compromise, I remember last time I wanted to share a rainbow I was reminded of 420's strict rules about only cannabis pics, so yesterday I made a B line from the camera to my best bud to the window....
1girls_001.jpg

1girls_002.jpg

1girls_003.jpg

1girls_004.jpg

and here are my two huge duckfoots, first 'Lil Sage-
1girls_006.jpg

and Sweet Sage (shes about 4.5' from the top of the soil, and has more than 42 main branches)-
1girls_007.jpg

shes gonna make you proud OMM!!

OK, aloha all!!

Hi HD:surf:
Soon as I read that, I knew which nurse I wanted to push me. When I have a Doctors appointment this really fine Filipino woman takes my vitals and puts her tits in my ear. My blood pressure goes thought the roof and we do it again until I'm calm. Takes a while. She has a body to kill for. Sorry Boys she's mine. Oxygen and Vape. I'm in!:thumb:

This imagery kills me, makes me think of a Benny Hill skit big time!! Not one in particular, but same flavor in my mind, goofy music and all!! :rofl:

Never let it be said that HD is not one to compromise, I remember last time I wanted to share a rainbow I was reminded of 420's strict rules about only cannabis pics, so yesterday I made a B line from the camera to my best bud to the window....
1girls_001.jpg

OK, aloha all!!
Yo HD been a lil while since i stopped through but great pic it reminded me of this ziggy marley song rainbow in the sky :thumb:jammin it now good growin though brada that sweet sage is outrageous:bravo:
:peace:

Ya but is OMM Benny Hill or the real 'old guy'?

Hmmm, I think he's Benny, the real old guy is too much the "patsy" while never manefesting enough to be protaganist or antagonist, but OMM definately manefests with much more personality and at a protaganist level (rarely antagonist, unless you consider a man getting his jollies from nestling his neck into the cleavage of a woman thats OBVIOUSLY leaning her tits into him as antogonistic to womens rights....pahhhh!). He's Benny!! He's calling the shots.... :rofl: :rofl:
:peace: (love ya OMM!)

Yo HD been a lil while since i stopped through but great pic it reminded me of this ziggy marley song rainbow in the sky :thumb:jammin it now good growin though brada that sweet sage is outrageous:bravo:

Aloha CommJ!
We have an attitude here in Hawai'i, and its called Hawaiian Time! It means you are never late, and you are always welcome whenever you show up. You say I'll be by tomorrow, if its a few days longer, your still never late. So show up whenever, and you will always find aloha here my friend. :ganjamon: Ziggy and Rainbow in the Sky, nice!!
I think Sweet Sage is gonna be a trip, I still have a while to try to keep her happy, so here's to me not f*ckin' her up :roorrip: !
:peace: and Aloha
HD

I know what ya mean about Filipinas (Feminine). My wife is from there. LOL Some of the best looking woman on earth!

Amen Brother Your a lucky man. They love family too. Just don't piss em off! Oh! Wait you already know that.:ganjamon:

Aloha CommJ!
We have an attitude here in Hawai'i, and its called Hawaiian Time! It means you are never late, and you are always welcome whenever you show up. You say I'll be by tomorrow, if its a few days longer, your still never late. So show up whenever, and you will always find aloha here my friend. :ganjamon: Ziggy and Rainbow in the Sky, nice!!
I think Sweet Sage is gonna be a trip, I still have a while to try to keep her happy, so here's to me not f*ckin' her up :roorrip: !
HD

I like that concept man that's how it should be :thumb:in that case I've been livin on Hawaiian time for a while now:yummy: and i put some prayers in with jah for sweet sage to only get bigger and juicier as time goes on good luck brada:peace:

Aloha CommJ!
HD

:amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:

ALWAYS ON HAWIIAN TIME

OK, I am a little slow sometimes....I just figured out how to make my post pics bigger. Since nobody commented on the last pics, I will try them all BIGGER!!

2girls_001.jpg

2girls_002.jpg

2girls_003.jpg

next 1-
2girls_004.jpg

2girls_005.jpg

2girls_006.jpg

next-
2girls_007.jpg

2girls_008.jpg

next-
2girls_009.jpg

2girls_010.jpg

2girls_012.jpg

2girls_013.jpg

next-
2girls_014.jpg

2girls_015.jpg

2girls_016.jpg

2girls_017.jpg

2girls_018.jpg

2girls_019.jpg

2girls_020.jpg

and the runt-
2girls_021.jpg

2girls_022.jpg

2girls_023.jpg

2girls_024.jpg

Sorry to make you endure the same group of pics again, but I was all excited about the big pic format discovery!

DAMNNNN! man those are some heady nugs my brada! Freakin fantastic the gods are smilin on you my friend

Thanks Dude, I am getting so excited!! They smell so fricken good already!! I just hope they keep smiling on me thru 'till the end (the end is near!!). I might even get a plant or two that would be worth entering in Plant of the Month, if not this month then an early entry next month.
Aloha Bro!! :peace:

For sure Plant Of the Month material But they all look good:bravo:
How are you ever gonna choose just one? Hope I have such a choice someday.:ganjamon:

Have you ever noticed that you and I keep taking pictures of our feet? Must be the climate, huh!:peace:

For sure Plant Of the Month material But they all look good:bravo:
How are you ever gonna choose just one? Hope I have such a choice someday.:ganjamon:
I guess whichever is prettiest in a week I'll put up on POTM, not expecting to win at all, just for fun. Now next month may be another story, I know exactly which one I'd hope to enter, Sweet Sage!!
You'll get your POTM my friend, an it will be a beauty when it happens!! :thumb:

Have you ever noticed that you and I keep taking pictures of our feet? Must be the climate, huh!:peace:
Well, I must assume you have giant feet like I do, and you know what they say about guys with great big feet....they get one giant cola brah!!!

Man HD, I'd be happy with only the 'runt'! You will be swimming in the stuff soon bro! What's the timetable are you looking at, some of those look 'ripe on the vine'.

Reps if I can, If not, won't be long!:thumb::welldone::bravo:

Man HD, I'd be happy with only the 'runt'! You will be swimming in the stuff soon bro! What's the timetable are you looking at, some of those look 'ripe on the vine'.

Reps if I can, If not, won't be long!:thumb::welldone::bravo:

Wow Wood, you just gave me such a fun visualization/fantasy!! A pool full of super dank buds to jump into and swim in!! then after a couple hours have a few super hotties roll all the accumulated hash off your body from head to toe :yahoo::yahoo:. AHHhhhhh!! Would be nice!!

The oldest plants (which are about 10 days ahead of the other half) are just past 8 weeks flower time. I don't have a microscope yet, just a mag glass, so I won't be able to do the perfect tricome harvest. I kinda thought it was you Wood that had posted something in another journal from Cervantes grow book about harvesting when the browning hairs on the bottom of the bud out-pace the new white hair growth at the top of the same bud. I guess thats what I am looking for. I think one or two may be ready to harvest in a week, although I was thinking that a week ago and even stopped nutes on those two and was just feeding mollasses, but then yesterday I still saw too much new growth so I did a 180 and gave them a strong feed yesterday (3.5 tsp/gal tigerbloom, 1/2 c big bloom/gal, and 1.5 tsp/gal molasses). That may be their last feed b4 a good flush. From the whole room I should be harvesting for the next month at least, they are all at different stages despite being relatively the same age.

Wow Wood, you just gave me such a fun visualization/fantasy!! A pool full of super dank buds to jump into and swim in!! then after a couple hours have a few super hotties roll all the accumulated hash off your body from head to toe :yahoo::yahoo:. AHHhhhhh!! Would be nice!!

The oldest plants (which are about 10 days ahead of the other half) are just past 8 weeks flower time. I don't have a microscope yet, just a mag glass, so I won't be able to do the perfect tricome harvest. I kinda thought it was you Wood that had posted something in another journal from Cervantes grow book about harvesting when the browning hairs on the bottom of the bud out-pace the new white hair growth at the top of the same bud. I guess thats what I am looking for. I think one or two may be ready to harvest in a week, although I was thinking that a week ago and even stopped nutes on those two and was just feeding mollasses, but then yesterday I still saw too much new growth so I did a 180 and gave them a strong feed yesterday (3.5 tsp/gal tigerbloom, 1/2 c big bloom/gal, and 1.5 tsp/gal molasses). That may be their last feed b4 a good flush. From the whole room I should be harvesting for the next month at least, they are all at different stages despite being relatively the same age.

The plant with all the yellowing leves looks prime! I think it's normal to get new growth right through the end until the plant depletes itself of it's nutrients. I don't think that it is telling you to wait. It may be ready to pull now. You can do a quick dry and smoke just to see what you got now. I wouldn't wait till there is no more growth. If you can't check on the trichomes then you have to rely on other means to determine when it's ready.

Back
Top Bottom