HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

Wow HK, looking damn good!:slide: BEAUTIFUL CANOPY!

Butcher, I have been looking for a chart like that for some time. I should have known to just ask you though.:cheer:

hey gunja its for fatter buds. plants are getting too tall so as a nice side effect it stunts vertical growth. i removed one of the pallets which lowered the plants by 6 inches but at the rate of 2 inches a day ill run out of room again soon!

update!

DAY 9 IN FLOWER

girls look great! (as usual) last night i built a new water tray for the plants to sit in and drain to my water catcher. i made it larger so i could space the plants out. they needed it! it was getting cramped! after a day in the new tray they look much happier. i have also used zip ties to pull the outstretched lower branches in closer to help with spacing. plants are pushing 30 inches! anywho heres some pics!

100_2673.JPG

100_2674.JPG

100_2676.JPG

100_2685.JPG

100_2681.JPG

update!

hey all DAY 11

so i decided to make a preemptive strike against powdery mildew... no signs since the one time when they were about 8" tall. this stuff my hydro shop sold me is tits. i only used it the one time when they first had it and like i said, it never came back. i think it is called eagle20? not sure, its an unlabeled bottle. i decided why wait for it to return? i gave them a full treatment today.

while i was in the room giving them a spray by cell phone light (always spray at least an hour before lights come on to avoid light burn)... when i was done i decided to check for light leaks and sure enough there were a few mainly around the window but also from my plastic flap door. so tonight i did a re haul on those two items.

i took off the door flap and made a larger one that overlaps onto the wall more. as for the window i basically covered the window with my light tight black plastic and screwed a wood frame around the window to hold it down. after i was done i realized it was too tight and no fresh air from the open window could get in to level the temps out. with my new door flap it really got hot quick!

i came up with a very nice design that i am currently using with great success! i knew the best way to keep light out and have fresh air come in was to build a box around the window but the window is too big for that. had to improvise (as usual). anyways here is my design:

room25.jpg

so it looks kinda like a chimney. the black openings are covered with folded over window screen to help dampen any light. in the drawing you can see the gray area which represents the black plastic. the long yellow areas are 1x2 boards sealing the plastic down around the vent! so now my 400 cfm can fan is pulling that nice fresh cool air from outside! temp is back to a nice 74.4! :slide:

looks much larger than it really is in this pic. its only about 2 ft wide.

thanks guys, glad you like it. however a timer malfunction has made all my efforts pretty worthless. i woke up just now its 1pm (i stayed up till 2am) and my light was STILL on. it was stuck at the point on the timer right when it was supposed to turn off but just wouldnt click off. so my lights stayed on for an extra 7 hours, for a total of 19 hours.

so i replaced the timer, (i had a backup) should i reset the timer to the time i originally had to which is 5:30-5:30 or should i start the 12 hours of dark from now since i just turned it off and now make it 1:00-1:00 to give them rest?

PLEASE ANSWER ASAP! lights come back in 4 hrs if i leave it alone...

Not an expert by any means but I would think you would just go back to the same time you had it before and don't think you will have an issues it was only once. But hopefully someone who has experienced this issues will chime in and give you a for sure answer. Good luck...

yeah i have called a few people about this and the answer is the same. time will stay the same.

this is the timer i was using:
timer21.JPG

i took it apart to see what the issue was and as you can see in this picture one of the 4 gear teeth has melted and as result wont rotate past this tooth:
timer11.jpg

so i do not recommend this type of timer. the tooth melted which must have been caused by electricity. im just happy the timer melted a bit and didnt catch fire!

made by INTERMATIC INC.

Back
Top Bottom