HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

thank you thank you :thanks: +reps to all who i can!

-side note:

had a shitty day at work. lost my entire bag of tools! i left them outside a customers house and by the time i realized it and drove back they were gone! fortunately i work for a big company and they will give me new tools. the nice tool bag was mine though :confused:

oh well gonna go water the girls then torch one :bong: in that order so as to avoid problems!

as long as you got work right?:bong:

thank you thank you :thanks: +reps to all who i can!

-side note:

had a shitty day at work. lost my entire bag of tools! i left them outside a customers house and by the time i realized it and drove back they were gone! fortunately i work for a big company and they will give me new tools. the nice tool bag was mine though :confused:

oh well gonna go water the girls then torch one :bong: in that order so as to avoid problems!

Sorry to hear about your tools, but I disagree about your order of activities.

Although that could explain why it takes forever to get anything done...

:peace:

lol exactly aberration... last time i did it in the opposite order i poured the last bit of my big bloom into my tiger bloom bottle. oops!

...anyways UPDATE!

Day 7 in Flower

girls look great! warmer night tonight hard to keep temp below 78 but im not worried. thank goodness my wife was home when the lights came on. she said the blower came on and blew off the ducting that leads hot air out of the room and it quickly rose to 84 degrees in the room but she fixed it within 30 minutes of it happening. no damage done.

plants are about 27 inches right now! i cant really raise my light anymore after tonight so tomorrow i will have to remove one of the pallets to drop the plants down.

so how about some pics?!

2568.jpg

1860.jpg

3485.jpg

5301.jpg

4377.jpg

6269.jpg

so as you can see its a jungle in there! lots of bud sites are really forming up nice!

side note: found a nice diagram showing lumen intensity at different heights
0200.jpg

I wanted to +rep your wife, but i have to spread the love first.

A good wife is far above rubies :cheer:

:cheer: I agree!! +reps for the wife!! Its nice to hear about a significant other who supports, and helps out! Plants look great! How tall you think they going to go? I am going to guess for the fun of it, and say 34" before they stop growing. Any signs of pistils?

well if i dont give them this hormone my hydro guy was talking about, i would guess they would get to be about 40". ive never used the hormone though so we will see. hydro guy said it slows vertical growth but produces fatter buds. my tops are def starting to form pistols n all!

nice chart butcher!

really? idk if I would take that chart directly but it has good info in it still... however 10 ft is not optimal for a 1000w lol. is the chart made for people-use?

yeah its inches on the chart. LOL..stoney are we?:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom