Heavyherbs First Grow

ok just thought I would drop a note here for anyone interested......I decided the other day to give my 5 clones over to a friend of mine to finish growing in his hydro system under HPS light. As soon as they start looking better I will go over and take some pictures and post them here for all to see. So I hope everyone is doing good and ill see ya soon

All is good bro...just chillin, thanks for stoppin by

No, nothing new...sure would like to tho, but we are selling the house and Prolly moving to Florida when it sells :cool: dont think I will grow down there either unless it becomes and Med state.....maybe when cali makes it legal then the rest of the states will tooo!!!

wow you are fast man...I just posted a few minutes ago LOL any ways it good to hear from you too Butcher! thanks HH

I try to check on everyone thread.Weather I post or not is always up in there air depending on the situation going on at the time. But I do look out for a few people in particular to see if and when they post. And your one that I always look for. Nothing will ever beat how perfect your girls were.

Hey there, glad to see you around man....do you miss growing? I know I would...:grinjoint:

Hope Florida does well for you and the missus and here is wishing you :goodluck: with selling your house fast! I miss your grow my friend, it was so alternative and really viable for home MMJ user, seemed pretty heat friendly too.

Wishing you :peace: brother.

Thank you guys for all the kind words....i really miss growing, it was really a blast, I enjoyed it so much and also talking with all of you about it and sharing pictures. As soon as I can, I plan on doing it again, but it will prolly be a while. Until then I will be lurking around and talking to some of you. Love and peace to you all and may Yeshua bless!

Damn Heavy. From avalanches and blizzards to huricanes and fake tits. From the land of snow to the land of snow. Have fun bro, I hope you can find a way to safely do ur thing.

LOL .... huricanes and fake tits hehehehehahahahahahahhahaha you are tooo funny lol......It will be a really big change I know, but I think we are ready, we are just bored up here and too cold! so i think it will be fun to hang out at the beach and go to Disney world and Universal studios ect...jus having a lot of activities and places to go will be Awesome. Also im thinking we will only spend about 4 to 5 months in Florida and travel around washington and oregon and northern california in the summers.....anyway thats the plan for now :ganjamon:

Thank you guys for all the kind words....i really miss growing, it was really a blast, I enjoyed it so much and also talking with all of you about it and sharing pictures. As soon as I can, I plan on doing it again, but it will prolly be a while. Until then I will be lurking around and talking to some of you. Love and peace to you all and may Yeshua bless!

Thanks for sharing your growing experiences with our community here Heavy. May your new home bring happiness and prosperity.

Thank you very much Munki...and may Yeshua bless you too!

Wow! Alaska to Florida! Good luck on the move my friend.... Plenty of Cannabis Smokers in Florida that's for sure!

thanks Joe, ill keep in touch maybe even from the road....we are going to drive a motorhome all the way to Florida after seeing some friends and family in Oregon

Back
Top Bottom