Welcome to his jungle Gaines got fun and games buds and glaze
He got everything you want honey yeah he know the names
420 are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the MJ seeds, honey, we got your disease
In Gaines jungle, welcome to his jungle
Watch it bring you to your k-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Mwah, we wanna watch you bleed stoned

L O L L I N G !
That was a great laugh ! ..lol..Thanks my friend..
This is a very sloppy grow ( FieldTrip), raised up the trellis because the buds wont stand up, very tall too. Reminds me of a Sativa.
That why unfortunately she is disco from the garden. Great smoke though.
Always great seeing you!
:passitleft:

Wow, what a beautiful garden. Man your tent is bursting at the seams. I bet it smells good too.
Hey, thanks Joe!
Yeah, wife doesn't partake and just recently ask when is the harvest. lol. The smell starting to leak out a little, especially feeding them.lol. hopefully another week.
Appreciate you stopping by
:passitleft:

57 days flowering
Feeding 300ppms, banana tea (cup per gallon).
She has another week or so. Im itching like crazy to chop..lol.."just a little patience"..going 9 weeks.
Hope to pull 3 out of this garden, well see. Cheers folks
20220711_204451.jpg

20220711_204434.jpg

20220711_204420.jpg

20220711_204355.jpg

Veg
20220711_204301.jpg

Wow! Wow! Great looking ladies! You must be a very proud dad! Oh and congrats of plant of the month my friend much deserved! :green_heart: :passitleft:
Thanks for the kind words my friend. Really liked those genetics, she was a pleasure to smoke.

Sorry for the addition posting, ive been pumped on this grow.lol

Took another idea from braddah on using ice for root stimulation during last two weeks of flowering. Ive never done it before but makes alot of sense.
Heres my deal:
Current water temperature has been 70 degrees, want to get that temp down to 61 degrees.
With my plain waterings adding ice to my 5gal bucket dropping the temp down 61 is my next project.
My question is dropping the temp down that low would affect my concentration of nutrients? Or any other problems with low temps adding nutrients if that makes any sense?
20220712_100627.jpg

Thanks for the kind words my friend. Really liked those genetics, she was a pleasure to smoke.

Sorry for the addition posting, ive been pumped on this grow.lol

Took another idea from braddah on using ice for root stimulation during last two weeks of flowering. Ive never done it before but makes alot of sense.
Heres my deal:
Current water temperature has been 70 degrees, want to get that temp down to 61 degrees.
With my plain waterings adding ice to my 5gal bucket dropping the temp down 61 is my next project.
My question is dropping the temp down that low would affect my concentration of nutrients? Or any other problems with low temps adding nutrients if that makes any sense?
20220712_100627.jpg
I use the same idea for when my ladies are a week or so out from a harvest! Cool to see I'm not crazy :laugh: I would see some farmers harvesting their outdoor crops after first frost of the year. Bro science in the making!

I use the same idea for when my ladies are a week or so out from a harvest! Cool to see I'm not crazy :laugh: I would see some farmers harvesting their outdoor crops after first frost of the year. Bro science in the making!
May try the ice thing with some mini autos to see if it enhances bud quality.
Would the cold from the ice immediately kill the plant?

Based upon my experience(s), waiting until frost to harvest outdoors leads to a lot of headaches.
Perhaps using ice outdoors will have a similar effect?

Based upon my experience(s), waiting until frost to harvest outdoors leads to a lot of headaches.
Good to see you Farmer.
Yeah, it makes sense with the ice. Im going cold ph water in slow temperature drops. Usually my water temperature is 70f next water, no ice, just colder water. im going to drop it 3 degrees until 60f the last week. Think it really to do things slowly. I was just excited at first.
Ive never grown outdoors my friend, so cant comment on that.
Bro science is funny word..lol..and so is "flushing" and "starving" the plant. Both are reactionary to poor practices, imo.
This is my plan.
Last 2 weeks just lower ppms and Nitrogen until harvest. incorporate colder water (slowly on temp drop) and just cut back a hour on light. So running 11/13 until harvest.
No deficiency is the goal for me but i definitely dont eat 2 whoppers, 2 large fries like i did in my 20s, lol..guess that sounds like "bro science" i don't eat green or black bananas, just that shade of yellow. Lol..you can tell i feeling good.
Cheers brother

My favorite flower ever is grown up at 9,000 feet above sea level.

After growing outdoors for many years and in several countries I believe weed, like wine, has a Terroir.
The medium, growing conditions, and locations all have an effect on the taste and experience of the final product.

For me the chilling off at the end is replicating the environment on top of a 12,000ft volcano in the tropics (think Jamaica or Hawaii).

I imagine a northern latitude frost would harm the plants, but a cold streak with a foot of snow is nothing they can't handle.

Good to see you Farmer.
Yeah, it makes sense with the ice. Im going cold ph water in slow temperature drops. Usually my water temperature is 70f next water, no ice, just colder water. im going to drop it 3 degrees until 60f the last week. Think it really to do things slowly. I was just excited at first.
Ive never grown outdoors my friend, so cant comment on that.

Bro science is funny word..lol..and so is "flushing" and "starving" the plant. Both are reactionary to poor practices, imo.
This is my plan.
Last 2 weeks just lower ppms and Nitrogen until harvest. incorporate colder water (slowly on temp drop) and just cut back a hour on light. So running 11/13 until harvest.
No deficiency is the goal for me but i definitely dont eat 2 whoppers, 2 large fries like i did in my 20s, lol..guess that sounds like "bro science" i don't eat green or black bananas, just that shade of yellow. Lol..you can tell i feeling good.
Cheers brother
:rofl: I always wondered about the flushing the toilet theory lol in theory a toilet gets clogged at terrible times after eating 2 whoppers, 2 large fries ohhh and don't forget the 5 barbecue sauces to go with the heart burn to follow quickly right after you wash it all down with an extra-large vanilla shake :cheesygrinsmiley: I guess what I'm trying to say is over feeding yourself sure slows down the human population I wonder if same concept happens to marry jane after someone stuffs their soiled pot with too much nutrient! only down fall is I've not noticed any of my jane plants getting larger in size like a human would from over indulging just burnt tips with unhappy hits :ganjamon: ( cant ya tell I'm feeling up in them clouds catching that magic carpet ride to ever never land ) Cheers brother stay green!

I've never had a fallen one due to icing them up but also sometimes for me the temps are harder to keep at a lower one inside my tents during the final couple weeks in flower without either opening them up which causes light stress since I have tons on light other than the sun that comes through my windows or I can dim the lighting which in turn raises the humidity in the tent which is a bigggg noo no for me. so, tossing some ice in my tents seem to work some. I don't toss the ice in right away though I will put the ice in small zip locks for a week before I take the final zip locks full of ice open them up to let the plants use up the melted water for its last fest before I let the soil dry up to harvest.
I couldn't comment much about outdoors because I've never tried it myself outside, but it would sure take a lot of ice to change the temps outside tho:laugh:

I've never had a fallen one due to icing them up but also sometimes for me the temps are harder to keep at a lower one inside my tents during the final couple weeks in flower without either opening them up which causes light stress since I have tons on light other than the sun that comes through my windows or I can dim the lighting which in turn raises the humidity in the tent which is a bigggg noo no for me. so, tossing some ice in my tents seem to work some. I don't toss the ice in right away though I will put the ice in small zip locks for a week before I take the final zip locks full of ice open them up to let the plants use up the melted water for its last fest before I let the soil dry up to harvest.
I couldn't comment much about outdoors because I've never tried it myself outside, but it would sure take a lot of ice to change the temps outside tho:laugh:
Great points Moto.
My humidity rises too turning down my lights. Had to turn down my humidifier as well. I did that today actually, Im about 4 or 5 days out until chop. So trying to lower temps/humidity.
Might just turn off the lights tomorrow and let her die on the vine. Heard Jungle Boyz do this.

Great points Moto.
My humidity rises too turning down my lights. Had to turn down my humidifier as well. I did that today actually, Im about 4 or 5 days out until chop. So trying to lower temps/humidity.
Might just turn off the lights tomorrow and let her die on the vine. Heard Jungle Boyz do this.
I'm almost saying bye bye with the tents but until I'm able to build an actual flower room that is permanent a tent will just have to do! I'm constantly having to pull my dehumidifier out of the tent during nights to keep the temps down. Ive seen some of jungle boyz videos, but they don't teach their techniques much.

I'm almost saying bye bye with the tents but until I'm able to build an actual flower room that is permanent a tent will just have to do! I'm constantly having to pull my dehumidifier out of the tent during nights to keep the temps down. Ive seen some of jungle boyz videos, but they don't teach their techniques much.
That's my dream to have the entire room. Not possible for me at the moment until we sell our house.

Want to build couple rooms in our next basement with chambers of ##control## temps and humidity drying all on setting to turn on either humidifier and dehumidifier. Dont have to worry, automatic :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom