Hello All!

High 420 friends.:ciao:

Im going to run Docs with the Malawi x Panama and Kalimist. :slide:
The docs soil has been cooking for 33 days today. Both of the seedlings were in soilless soil no nutrients in solo cups. They were both transplanted today.:theband:
20200421_104713.jpg

Super excited about this run:high-five: this journal with be covered by these ladies with a few pics of Diesel in flowering.

Both will eventually go into 10s in my bigger tent when the Diesel finish flowering in couple of months. @Duggan can i use fabric pots? Or do i need plastic 10s? Already have fabric 10s.
:roorrip:im totally stoked:high-five:

Hi Sparkey....personally i don't like fabric pots, no matter how big. Please get yourself a few regular black plastic nursery pots. They are cheap to buy almost anywhere and will NOT give you any issues with the outside areas drying out before the rest of the pot. I realize they are supposed to air prune, which is a good thing but unlike my 'rootbuilders' fabric pots can be difficult to gauge when to water. Hope this helps bud.... :high-five:

Hi Sparkey....personally i don't like fabric pots, no matter how big. Please get yourself a few regular black plastic nursery pots. They are cheap to buy almost anywhere and will NOT give you any issues with the outside areas drying out before the rest of the pot. I realize they are supposed to air prune, which is a good thing but unlike my 'rootbuilders' fabric pots can be difficult to gauge when to water. Hope this helps bud.... :high-five:
Ok, i will grab those today. Thanks Duggs

Hay Sparkey I got These Saucers and These pots from the Zon and they have worked Really well. I hope it helps

Hydrofarm HGS16P Green Premium, Pack of 10 Saucers, 16 inches

1664819750153.png

Pro Cal HGPK10PHD Premium Nursery Pot 10 Gal

1664819764058.png

20200421_112404.jpg

I have two of these @PCaddict . Appreciate it buddy:high-five:
Just need to buy some 10 gallons.
Thanks guys
Those 10gallon pots I gave you a link to fit in those saucers Great and they are Very well made. I was also able to drill small holes around the top edge for tieing down and LSTing. They are also pretty squatty so they are not as tall as others which gives you more head room

Just got back home. Took some measurements because i forgot how damn tall these 10 gallons are.lol
Its going to take alot of bending branches/training on this grow.:hmmmm:

10 gallon container: 15 inches tall
Tent height: 58 inches ( 4ft 10inches)
Hanging lights from top: 12inches( i can raise them another 6inches if i have to)

Gives me a 37inch plant from the base to the top of light. :hmmmm:Have my hands full with these Sativas, and im sure they will grow faster in the promix too. Thats with a 7 week veg roughly before the Diesel finishes in flower.
Wish me luck, im up for the challenge :slide::roorrip:
Have a great night everyone, its Netflix time.

Just got back home. Took some measurements because i forgot how damn tall these 10 gallons are.lol
Its going to take alot of bending branches/training on this grow.:hmmmm:

10 gallon container: 15 inches tall
Tent height: 58 inches ( 4ft 10inches)
Hanging lights from top: 12inches( i can raise them another 6inches if i have to)

Gives me a 37inch plant from the base to the top of light. :hmmmm:Have my hands full with these Sativas, and im sure they will grow faster in the promix too. Thats with a 7 week veg roughly before the Diesel finishes in flower.
Wish me luck, im up for the challenge :slide::roorrip:
Have a great night everyone, its Netflix time.
You can modify the tent and make it as tall as you need. One of the reasons I don’t really like tents.

Me too Shotta.... :passitleft:
Im making a trip to brother Wrennaken's house this weekend so we can build him a proper room and get rid of the tents he uses. Cheers eh.
Nice. It’s fun building it and allows you so much more control I feel like. The only thing the tent is good for is the frame haha I put my old grow tent frame in my box I built in the beginning of my journal. It worked a treat.
hope all is good in your world Duggan, Sparkey, and gang!

Back
Top Bottom