High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Twister flip +49 of 60

Twister my lovely clone only strain. I went a bit crazy with pics of my 3 twister gals. They are getting so thick and smelling so dank! Look and see some purple and red on the fading green leaves.

image12923.jpeg
image12924.jpeg
image12925.jpeg
image12926.jpeg

image12929.jpeg
image12928.jpeg
image12931.jpeg
image12932.jpeg
image12935.jpeg
image12933.jpeg

image12937.jpeg
image12939.jpeg
image12940.jpeg
image12941.jpeg
image12945.jpeg

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Very nice, both pheno's look amazing. I'm missing my garden time already. Keep it up, still lots of white hairs growing.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

...always amazed Shiggity! how you keep it going...My geography and lifestyle only allow once a year growing...your grows(as well as others here) are always an inspiration...Cheerz!...h00k...

Very nice, both pheno's look amazing. I'm missing my garden time already. Keep it up, still lots of white hairs growing.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420
Thanks for the visit MT! When I put the beer can in the pics I wished I could find a miller so you would see it lol. Twister and the Pineapple fields pheno D may become the mainstay of the grow. Of course we have tons of new strains ready to flower. Be on the lookout for Jinxproof's Shangrila! I am also going to run the 5 4Csins plants looking for my "Stormy" Pheno. More on that soon!
...always amazed Shiggity! how you keep it going...My geography and lifestyle only allow once a year growing...your grows(as well as others here) are always an inspiration...Cheerz!...h00k...
Thanks so much that is a huge compliment Hook! I am totally busy, thank goodness Doc's Kit almost runs on autopilot when you need it to!
Beautiful looking buds! Thanks for sharing!
Always my pleasure Miss Montana! It is pretty cool growing with the kit. I see some plants stay perfect green to the end. But what I really think is cool is that the kit is allowing me to let the fans fade on my Twister, something I have always found to be beautiful with the yellows, reds, and purples that Twister will sometimes express. I love my Twister most when she is a pale green with colors.

Tutankhamon Flip+49

I wasn't very impressed with this plant for a long while. She stretched too much and didn't have much in the trichome department. She does have a nice fruity smell though, that is always a plus. Now at this point she is starting to pack in some trichomes. She is also filling out nicely. Hoping she goes 65 days.

P5290838.JPG
P5290839.JPG
P5290840.JPG
P5290841.JPG
P5290843.JPG

Awesome job. I forget, which ones are growing under the Perfect Sun 1000? Do you notice a difference on the edges of the other lights where the PS1000 overlaps them?

One of the Twisters and the Hk11 are under there. I have a nice Twister and Pineapple Fields for next grow slated to go beneath her and will probably border the light with Twister and ShangiLa, Bluniverse as well.

The reason being that I totally agree with you. The border between two sets of lights is often the very best. The spectra compensate for each other. I really like the idea of the Perfect Sun spectra mixing with my blurples. In fact I would love to run two PS1000 with six blurples all in a 4' width alternating on a light rail set up that would be like 16 feet long. All I would need is one more light rail channel and some trolleys. And one more PS1000 or 1200 if you decide to put that out. It would be about 2600 watts of LED draw total and would be all I think I would need for a long time.

I will post about the HK11 tomorrow and also some thoughts about the PS1000. I have been running her for a few weeks now and she has made some impressions on me.

I can't tell whether there is more fluid coming from my eyes at the pure joy and glory of the girls I see before me, or the fluid dripping from the side of my mouth because I'm staring at them like an idiot! Haha Looking swell me mate :)

I wish I could smell the terps on your twister. Congratulations in advance.:circle-of-love:

Damn man, your plants always look so f#cken awesome. They just have that oily dank look about them.

Tutankhamon Flip+49

I wasn't very impressed with this plant for a long while. She stretched too much and didn't have much in the trichome department. She does have a nice fruity smell though, that is always a plus. Now at this point she is starting to pack in some trichomes. She is also filling out nicely. Hoping she goes 65 days.

P5290838.JPG
P5290839.JPG
P5290840.JPG
P5290841.JPG
P5290843.JPG

Those are from G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. :)

I wish I could smell the terps on your twister. Congratulations in advance.:circle-of-love:
On harvest day I will tell you when to stand outside. Wherever you are if its in the USA you will smell her for sure.
Damn man, your plants always look so f#cken awesome. They just have that oily dank look about them.

They are blowing me away Blaze. I have the kit and wonderful lighting. I am getting my environment dialed in...things can only get better. I know what you mean though. I brush past a plant and have to wash my leg or its sticky all night lol.

Back
Top Bottom