High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

I was the same way when I drank, I'd overfeed or run my lights to bright. My garden got much better when stopped. I never fell on plant, but had a few fall over in tent.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Got my new LED delivered today. Hooked it up... WOW that sucka is bright compared to what I was using. I still see spots and I never looked into the leds. Just did a little training and I got a big SPOT!!!

You da man!

I think I'm close to the limit for how many watts I can put in my cabinet. Will check temps close tonight. Only running my fan at around 60% right now so I'm not worried.

Your girls look farking awesome BTW. I hope I do half as well as you. :adore:

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Got my new LED delivered today. Hooked it up... WOW that sucka is bright compared to what I was using. I still see spots and I never looked into the leds. Just did a little training and I got a big SPOT!!!

You da man!

I think I'm close to the limit for how many watts I can put in my cabinet. Will check temps close tonight. Only running my fan at around 60% right now so I'm not worried.

Your girls look farking awesome BTW. I hope I do half as well as you. :adore:

That was fast Masonman! Yeah I knew you would like the light. And to get one of the last 5 in the factory...the timing was just right. I am sure it is going to do great things for you. I keep mine between 18-24" away. When I put them on a light mover that may change to 10-15"

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

OMG Shiggs! The girls are definitely wearing their jewelry, lots of sparkle! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks so much Hoz! I really have such limited time for growing and Doc's kit is really doing all the work here. That man is an inspiration. I feel like I owe Doc so much for adapting HB growing to cannabis and also for being so hands on and helpful. Just can't believe the dedication in helping people to grow their own superior herb!

Ok so last time I germinated I lost a few seeds to the soil (damping off). Broke my good record. It's very frustrating to have it happen. I took some drastic measures. I picked up some root riot cubes and a cheap humid one.these cubes are just fantastic. They fit in a standard seedling tray. There is a small hole in the middle for seeds or clones about 3/4 inch down. I soaked the seeds 24 hours and placed them in the holes pointy tip up. I used a bamboo skewer blunt end to push them down until they hit resistance. Then you tear off a piece of the cube and lightly place it in the hole over the seed. I really think these are the bees knees. The last one finally came up today for 100%. And the bonus is that none of them came out of the hole with the seed still attached!

image12719.jpeg

[

Yep, that's how I do seeds too.

Cheers

Very cool Shiggs!

I've used the root riot cubes and had great success. I don't need them anymore but they are a great product! :thumb:

Root shooters for me. I'm moving to new place soon, maybe start an outside grow.

Cheers

Project Claudia!
Police in Toronto are raising dispensaries as part of Project Claudia. Almost 100 people have been incarcerated so far and mass amounts of medicine have been confiscated! My heart goes out to all the patients that must now seek their Meds on the street. Who knows what contaminants are present and if they can find the type of Meds they need. Stay strong people of Toronto! My heart goes out to you!!!

The strong arm of the law... no different to the henchmen of the mob.

Project Claudia!
Police in Toronto are raising dispensaries as part of Project Claudia. Almost 100 people have been incarcerated so far and mass amounts of medicine have been confiscated! My heart goes out to all the patients that must now seek their Meds on the street. Who knows what contaminants are present and if they can find the type of Meds they need. Stay strong people of Toronto! My heart goes out to you!!!

I sent Christine a PM with a link to your story (I gave you credit BTW :)) This is the link. :circle-of-love::peace:
CAN: 186 Charges Laid in Project Claudia Raids

Project Claudia!
Hey Shiggs,...ya, not good, i read about that in my local paper. Now, IMO, our new leader should have vetoed that type of aggression , while our legalization process continues. One last power move eh.... anyhow there are lots more...the war is almost over. Cheers gang.

Gonna do my update all by phone today while at a Memorial Day picnic. So it will probably be several posts!

Flip +49

Pineapple Fields "Linda" at 49 of presumably 60 days. She and the other gals got another GE drench and will get Brix tonight the day after. Last brix and prob one more drench. Then a bit of water after. She is reeking of Canned pineapple, I have written it before but if you missed it the smell is exactly like eating a can of pineapple rings then drinking the juice as a kid. The smell inside the can when you are drinking the juice is spot on.

This girl is not a scrog candidate. Her stretch was only a few inches. At flip she just started packing on buds. Here buds consist of chunks that form a single solid mass of excellent density. She is the most indica leaning of all the phenos so will probably have an overall body/mind buzz. If you go to the first page of this journal the description for pheno D is spot on. All of my Dynastygenetics strains have been real fantastic producers in quality and yield. Next round there are a couple Dynasty Bluniverse females that will join the fun!

I think she would do exceptionally well in a SOG. 16 plants in a 4'x4' in one giant tub of Doc's soil. Hmmm. I have thoughts of a 4x4 wood box lined with a felt bottom over chain link...super oxygenated root box.

I asked the folks at Dynasty and they said their pheno D was tested 23.8% THC...if this plant comes near that area she's gonna be a keeper for sure. But I also have new seeds planted because I have to get that pineapple roadkill pheno.

P5290800.JPG
P5290792.JPG
P5290791.JPG

I will be paying attention Since I have the same light as you. My light Mover will be here thursday. Cant say enough about the perfect sun 1000 great light. Have a Auto Lemon that popped 2weeks ago wed. and the leaves on this thing are huge. Also have 4 incredible Bulk, 2 Atomic and 2 White Widow/big budd hybrid that popped friday. So excited for my first "real grow". Been growing plants in my yard for years for personal smoke. time to see how the skills translate inside in my basement.

Back
Top Bottom