High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Thanks for the pm Shigs. I like your unique selection of a roster. The PS 1000 and blurples put on a bad ass spectrum on all our screens! Thanks my friend.

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Pulled one of the twisters early. She had a couple of little fans drying. I never like to let them keep going in that case. Recipe for mold when leaves die inside a bud! She looks perfect for an early plant. Mostly cloudy. She's gonna be an up up and away high. 54 days is the earliest I have ever pulled her but I am also anxious to try this bud which I haven't had in 2 years. And she was always my fav. A quick bud wash this morning and hang! Pics later gotta get this done!

:woohoo: ooooo....... This was great timing on my part. :slide: I'm so thrilled for you. I can only imagine your energy right now - the thrill of taking one down and having it on the line, the excitement that buzzes through your veins in anticipation. Oh Shiggity, you've worked so hard to bring this dream to life. It's so delightful to be able to be part of this with you.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Had to jump for joy. What a thing to wake up to. :hug::hug::hug:

Hi Sue! I'm headed to the store for baking soda. Wouldn't dream of not washing her before hanging her to dry. Thinking back 56 days is about the average for pulling twister so not so soon as I thought. But she is gorgeous and my long lost love (for 2 years anyway haha). So very excited.
I am almost equally stoked about the twister reversal working. I need to spray her with STS one more time to make sure she matures and makes nice pollen. Then I can get some selfed twister, some twisted pineapple, twisted orange, and some twisted huckleberry. Sounds like a wonderful lemonade flavor stand and that is just about perfect!

I'd stop at that stand. :laughtwo:

Man those crosses sound sooo good from up here!

A little off topic, I can' help it, but you should have t- shirts and bumper stickers that read, "Do you Shiggity Flip?"
All in favor, say ay. Lol

So here are some pics of the first Twister to harvest in 2 years. I can't flipping wait to smoke/vape/ingest!

You can see here some sugar leaves and small fans calling it quits

P6020805.JPG

Here is the lady in regular light.

P6030809.JPG
P6030807.JPG
P6030825.JPG
P6030827.JPG

P6030835.JPG
P6030831.JPG
P6030834.JPG
P6030833.JPG

Pre trim of fans

P6030836.JPG
P6030839.JPG
P6030838.JPG

Budwash

P6030841.JPG
P6030843.JPG
P6030845.JPG

Just Hanging Out!

P6030846.JPG
P6030847.JPG

Namaste My peeps! Be Positive to one another! :circle-of-love:

WOW... she looks beautiful. I like the minimal pruning before hanging to dry. Could you please follow up with more pics if/when you manicure after drying? I always trimmed mine for bag appeal. That just takes so long. I think when I harvest my current, I will trim maybe an ounce, and leave anything with sugar on the rest.

Great job... looking forward to the future of Twister vs Kit soil

Nice job Mr flip. Quality and quantity a growers true goal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why thanks so much MrLoveGrow! She started smelling up the place so much I went ahead and cooked up some pork BBQ to cover the scent! She is the favorite of many people including me!! I love the buZz she brings. A tiny bit in the body but really all head. She comes on fierce and you feel it in the cheeks first. The peak of your cheek tightens up into an energy ball and it forces you to smile. Light becomes more prismatic and colorful. And it feels like sunshine on your face. Closest thing to nirvana on earth. Take a bit too much and she can mess with you by giving auditory and visual effects. My holy grail.

WOW... she looks beautiful. I like the minimal pruning before hanging to dry. Could you please follow up with more pics if/when you manicure after drying? I always trimmed mine for bag appeal. That just takes so long. I think when I harvest my current, I will trim maybe an ounce, and leave anything with sugar on the rest.

Great job... looking forward to the future of Twister vs Kit soil
Thanks so much Mason! For sure I will show pics of the manicure for you. If I can take a short video somehow I will showing how I trim a bud. So much easier to adapt the "if it has sugar it stays" rule when trimming. Really keeps the buds pristine in the jar as well.

Why thanks so much MrLoveGrow! She started smelling up the place so much I went ahead and cooked up some pork BBQ to cover the scent! She is the favorite of many people including me!! I love the buZz she brings. A tiny bit in the body but really all head. She comes on fierce and you feel it in the cheeks first. The peak of your cheek tightens up into an energy ball and it forces you to smile. Light becomes more prismatic and colorful. And it feels like sunshine on your face. Closest thing to nirvana on earth. Take a bit too much and she can mess with you by giving auditory and visual effects. My holy grail.

Gorgeous harvest!

We have the same tastes when it comes to those Sativas. I like your description of Twister.

Gorgeous harvest!

We have the same tastes when it comes to those Sativas. I like your description of Twister.

Thanks so much Doc! And I must say for a baseline grow she has come out as least as fantastic as I have done with her in the past. Now I am going to experiment with bloodmeal and/or OG drench. See what makes her taste best! I couldn't be happier with the "kit". I feel like I get to make artistic decisions that noticeably guide the plant. You know what I mean as do all the DBHBB growers here. It's like a "Choose your own adventure book!

"You watered with a 1/4 transplant drench and it is going to be dry tomorrow. Do you...
A. Skip the brix foliar until you water tomorrow? If so go to page 63.
B. Give a trickle of water and a brix +wa10x. If so go to page 62.
C. Water today and Brix +wa10x tomorrow. If so go to page 92. :rofl:

I just love it, I feel like a Druid, guiding the plants with my choices, changing the final outcome. What could be more fun? HB growing goes so much beyond. It makes you grow from a different place. Woooo Huckleberry Kush Lavender Hash pheno working its magic tonight. Sous vide pork BBQ almost done. Not the same as smoking but it works in a pinch. More like carnitas. Great after a quick hot sear in cast iron.

By the way for Kush lovers that want to be sativa lovers the Huckleberry Kush high is almost all cerebral for me. 70% cerebral,10% body fzzzzz, 20% stomach hunger stimulation lol.

Great show Shigg. Lovely color and great frost. Enjoy.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Evenin Shiggs,...lookin mighty fine in here brotha! Nice and ripe with a lil healthy fade...tasty. Was wondering ....how do you take your pics with the led "on" and they still have some nice green color? Mine turn out all the same ...purple...or whatever. When i turn the lights out to take my pics i can't use the telephoto , cuz it doesn't "see" anything from way back. Anyhow , your doing fantastic Shiggs...wish i had the same space. Cheers eh ....Gang!:circle-of-love:

Great show Shigg. Lovely color and great frost. Enjoy.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420
Thanks millertm! I always feel good knowing you watch over the grow!
Evenin Shiggs,...lookin mighty fine in here brotha! Nice and ripe with a lil healthy fade...tasty. Was wondering ....how do you take your pics with the led "on" and they still have some nice green color? Mine turn out all the same ...purple...or whatever. When i turn the lights out to take my pics i can't use the telephoto , cuz it doesn't "see" anything from way back. Anyhow , your doing fantastic Shiggs...wish i had the same space. Cheers eh ....Gang!:circle-of-love:
For those Duggs I use a flash. That way I get the pink light as a background and see the green of the bud. You can also turn off the LED and use the back ground from another light to get focus.
So really I will turn off the led just above the plant in question but leave the others on. The sodium light to the far right gives me some side lighting too. I have taken a couple "black background" photos by having a flashlight in there aimed away from the plant. Just enough light to focus. Gonna try some more of those soon.
Shiggs, looking great in here!! :bravo: Congratulations on your 1st of many Twister harvests to come :thumb:
I am like a kid outside a candy store waiting for them to unlock the door!

Now I want to grow Twister. You make it sound so darn good. The only problem is we still have strains here that we haven't grown yet. Growers problems. Lol! Your plant looks amazing though. Great job on that harvest!

Back
Top Bottom