High Desert Greenhouse Grow

Love and respect to all. :passitleft: Vaping some of my Purple Punch. A little early but still nice. Fruity and stony.
Greenhouse 1: Afghani lookin large, AK-47 a little chewed by grasshoppers but got em under control, White Widow looking good, Purple Punch auto chugging along.
Greenhouse 2: Afghani lookin large, all Dos i Dos looking good, Close up of Purple Punch seed pods, the newest member of the fam- Gelato. All in all we are growing right along. I will install trellis this week, top the White Widow and Dos i Dos and see what happens. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200523_093616.jpg
20200523_093647.jpg
20200523_093844.jpg
20200523_091939.jpg
20200523_091934.jpg
20200523_093535.jpg
20200523_093331.jpg
20200523_092253.jpg
20200523_093417.jpg

Do you use misters at all for cooling and some added humidity on those hot days? I turn on my cheap Home Depot misters for my veggie garden in the afternoons when it hits 100+ degrees outside. I found as long as you don’t have water landing/sitting on the leaves, it burns them up, the cooler air and extra humidity helps with gaining some extra growth. Your grow makes me miss growing outdoors where I grew up.

Heya Fred,

I know you have a lot going on, but did you see this? Classic strains, and there’s still room!

Heya Fred,

I know you have a lot going on, but did you see this? Classic strains, and there’s still room!

Thanks Felipe! Always room for more! Lol. How are you today? :passitleft: I'm nicely buzzed on some of my Purple Punch. Nice heads up on the give away. Gracias amigo.

Hi Fredwak :ciao: I think I'll follow along. Looks like a nice selection you have growing, and I like your greenhouse setups. :thumb:

Hello @FelipeBlu and @BeezLuiz :passitleft: Thanks for stopping by. I was really busy today away from my gardens till now. The wind is gusting to 40-50mph here. Lots of trellis work to do tomorrow. The Afghanis are really taking off and need to be trained and the AK-47, White Widow, Do si do, Durban Poison and Gelato are not far behind. Got my MBM yesterday -floating on a tincture of Purple Punch and Do si do and a little vape here and there. Pics: clockwise from bottom left: Dos I, Dos I, Dos I, Afghani, Dos I. Durban Poison. Clockwise from bottom, Gelato, purple punch, White Widow, AK-47, Afghani. Like i said, lotta trellis work to do. Lol! Stay safe and stay stoned
20200605_182803.jpg
20200605_182756.jpg
20200605_182609.jpg

Love and respect to all :passitleft: I hope everyone had a good day. I put some trellis up in both greenhouses. Still really windy. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200607_083754.jpg
20200607_083126.jpg

Glad to hear you are safe in this wind, amigo!

Are you sure that little string mesh is going to contain those Afghanis lol?
Let's hope so amigo! It is plastic and the buds were really heavy last year so I can only hope that the buds are so heavy that I have a problem to solve! Lol! Have a great day my friend and thanks for stopping by.

Love and respect to all :passitleft: My first attempt at making seeds was a success! Purple Punch. Between 150 and 200 I figure. Now when I get a nice healthy Afghani flower.....paint a little Punch pollen and presto!.....Afghani Punch! Stay safe and stay stoned
20200617_161239.jpg

Hey Fred - I just found you!!! Beautiful plants - I am always envious of those bushy little gals. Mine always start so spindly. I am doing a greenhouse grow (and some out) up in Canada around the 45 lat. - we've been hitting 30 celcius a few days around here and it's tough to keep the gals cool - all doors and windows open and 2 20" fans going - one in one out and still hots 32 - 33.
How do you keep things cooled off??? I heard a mister mentioned.

Hey Fred - I just found you!!! Beautiful plants - I am always envious of those bushy little gals. Mine always start so spindly. I am doing a greenhouse grow (and some out) up in Canada around the 45 lat. - we've been hitting 30 celcius a few days around here and it's tough to keep the gals cool - all doors and windows open and 2 20" fans going - one in one out and still hots 32 - 33.
How do you keep things cooled off??? I heard a mister mentioned.
Thanks gj! I use green garden shade netting for two sides of the greenhouses for air flow and on top of one for sun relief as well. I lived in Alaska and grew in a small greenhouse right on the arctic circle in 5gal buckets then brought a couple indoors and got some small buds under fluorescent lights in my cabin. I miss the north very much sometimes my friend. Stay safe and stay stoned!

Back
Top Bottom