How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Guess who's making oil today?! Lots of folks here kicked in & I got about 4oz so far. That will last for about 2+ weeks, so I'm good to go for awhile.

Whew, no chemo & no oil was a lil scary...

that is good news cajun. When is your crop going to be done? Anyway Happy Weedsday my friend.

Cajun Oil...
(joking. Don't use Tabasco)

IMG_20140917_134850114.jpg

Good that you got 4 oz. Those are some good people that hooked you up. So how much oil do you get from 4 ounces?

I'll let ya know in an hour, but I'm guessing 16-20g

Ok, done. Got about 16g (2 of these).

IMG_20140917_144914653_HDR.jpg

wow 16 grams is a lot. :cheer: Must have been some good bud. It makes a person feel really good to hear that you now have the meds again to combat the dam stuff. My thoughts are with you. :high-five:

Four grams per ounce is top shelf. Nice job brother, glad to see your back on your regimen. Cheers!
My brother, my brother. Whew.
Can't tell y'all what afreakin relief this is. You guys probably understand, but I've been trippin. Stage 4 doesn't play.
And, yes...oh mai oui! It was definitely MMJ grade. I over-did it un 'tit. Sativa, all of it, real high THC. I'm guessing 20+% easy. I'm having a heart attack! Lol. It's awesome. I know I dosed incorrectly, but couldn't help "licking the spoon". Took me a long time to type all this.
Thanks be to my awesome wife, fam, & friends who Hooked Me Up.

P.S. Don't take shortcuts and don't stop anything that has to do with medicating

Oops on the spoon lick'n. Do a 911 and tack properly, it will bring you down. Just glad you got some kick ass meds.

Can't tell y'all what afreakin relief this is. You guys probably understand, but I've been trippin. Stage 4 doesn't play.
And, yes...oh mai oui! It was definitely MMJ grade. I over-did it un 'tit. Sativa, all of it, real high THC. I'm guessing 20+% easy. I'm having a heart attack! Lol. It's awesome. I know I dosed incorrectly, but couldn't help "licking the spoon". Took me a long time to type all this.

P.S. Don't take shortcuts and don't stop anything that has to do with medicating

glad to hear your back on your regimen cajun - I usually lick the spoon on the friday evening after making a batch as a test too :)
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have admitted it, but not too many others get it you know?

I totally understand Brother, making the oil has a lot of perks doesn't it, hahaha. Just really glad your back on track. No worries about being depressed on the daytime, lol. I know what your dosing regimen will be :) Say Hi to the wife and bless you guys :yummy:

Hehehe. Gonna enjoy this tonight & start my dosing tomorrow @ 7:30am.
Thank you To. Love to you & yours; from me & mine brother.

:cheer::cheer:

So glad to hear you have your oil!!

I'm seriously considering growing only auto plants after my current grow is done. There is such a variety now that it's very possible to get what we need for making the oil with decent choices. A lot of positives to it. No worry on how long to veg, etc. They just do their thing and produce the meds. LOL

Go for it Cannafan! Autos are all I have grown. Did Sweet Seeds Red Poison and it was good even with many DWC problems 1 cola a little over an oz. Did Northern lights x BigBud and it was good too 1 plant 3 ozs. Now I am doing Fast and Vast and it is definitely that. I'll know how good it is in another month.

Autos are easy because there is no 12/12 type of light change. I do mine 21/3 and they love it. You can do a perpetual in the same grow area. That is a benefit too. One tent or room. Saves power too, no different lights for veg and bloom.

A little CS and you never have to pay for seeds. Although I am having problems trying to make the CS. I'm thinking I got some bad silver wire on the bay. Will try again today with ingots only.

WJ

:cheer::cheer:

So glad to hear you have your oil!!

I'm seriously considering growing only auto plants after my current grow is done. There is such a variety now that it's very possible to get what we need for making the oil with decent choices. A lot of positives to it. No worry on how long to veg, etc. They just do their thing and produce the meds. LOL

God love you Cajun. So glad you have such loving friends. They are the best.

I made some the other evening from my Northern Lights x Big Bud and got 2.5 gms from 33 gms of bud. My fault, should have another gm but it got some evoo in it. Now that bit is for my skin cancer lesions. But the oil is so good. I licked the spoon and whew. Don't know if I'll lick the spoon every time. But yummy.

WJ

Hehehe. Gonna enjoy this tonight & start my dosing tomorrow @ 7:30am.
Thank you To. Love to you & yours; from me & mine brother.

Thanx Canna & Jim!
I've never had much luck with autos. For a few weeks more of veg, I can get easy more with a photo. Lil things have saved me though. Hard to beat 60 days from seed to use.
Anyone ever grow Freedom 35 I think it's called? Supposed to be a photo, but only a 30 day flower.

Back
Top Bottom