How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hey beemerbill,

Good to cya bud. To bad about your nephew, as Canna mentioned pancreatic cancer is a bad one to be sure and when it mets (usually is when detected) the issues get complicated like tumors closing off the lower intestine then they can't eat solids until a tube is inserted. Then it mets everywhere. Would he even consider reading the post's in this thread? You only go around once, money is a false chase.
If I can help convince him I would be more than glad to do so. Sometimes it can help from a stranger believe or not. Strange things happen to people with any type of illness.
Take care beemerbill.

Haha Canna, you know me, water, water, water. Oh and food. Glad she has an appetite. Canna, you start liking water! lol. Seriously, its good for you. Doesn't mean you have to give up your fav bev, just moderation, like a toke at the end of a long day :) Really proud of you and the way you picked up on the concentrate so fast. Wasn't long ago when you got into this forum, posting anyways, lol Awesome job. Thinking you and budnoob are in cahoots on the learning curve, lmao.

Thank you Cal 60, likewise buddy!

Nice to see your mom is using the oil. My nephew has pancreatic cancer but wants to keep working. I sure wish I could talk him into getting on the oil. He works for a company in South Dakota and that has to be the worst state there is. You are a good person to help and be with your mother. Have a good day.

Yes, it does add up fast. Hopefully we will be learning about re-capturing it soon. Then it will hurt less. I love your idea of having it stocked up. That is what I am shooting for. Some day I will get there.

Thank you small cell. I have most of the oil made right now. I use it on a daily basis and have enough bud to make all we need for him. Just have to have the solvent which I may get a little ordered. Back in south dakota they sell 190 everclear for 34 a half gallon. Adds up fast.[/QUOTE

Cajun, I hope they get those results to you soon with good news. Some doctors do not realize how much anxiety is caused by waiting for those kind of results. Sorry you ran low on oil. You are in my prayers.

Man, I go party for a sec & missed all sorts!
Got my CAT scan done today. Find out this week what the status of mets are. Been short on oil so I hope nothing grew out spread. Dadgum, I wish I could drink still! I'm freakin' out. Blah. Kush time.

Thanx Fights! Didn't mean to whine about it. I was feeling good, it was on my mind & came out in my typing.
Sorry all.
Keep up the fight!
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend.

It's great to see everyone keeping the course and making progress. Good luck with your test results cajun! I'm just busy working on the grow rooms so I can get to the point of stocking up myself :)

I'm sorry guys n gals! I completely forgot about the holiday weekend otherwise I would have waited until after. I hope everyone had a great one though! :slide:

I meant to respond earlier but figured I would get my errands done first. I don't think a state will ever trump federal when it comes to alcohol. As far as legality goes, I myself am doing nothing wrong with what I am doing. I am reclaiming alcohol that has already been bought and paid for including there precious tax. I'm simply maximizing my investment as I see it.

Now I do have an educational mash I made that has been going for a little bit now. I would think this is where legalities would possibly kick in. I have not properly researched the laws but I do believe making any hard liquor is considered illegal as would the sale of such. One thing I did research that I really would have considered if I was a bit more of a social person is a federal fuel permit, as I have a qualifying vehicle.

I am not sure of the cost but for anyone making under 10,000 gallons I don't believe a bond is required. Also using it as fuel does not require taxes to be paid. I'm willing to bet the neighbors won't mind when your making them fuel. lol

Besides, for reclaim I am using a much smaller still then what you would typically have in the backyard and is easily concealable. Not recommended but with proper setup can also be used indoors.

I'm interested in recapture as well. The alcohol is proving to be the expensive part for us.

SmokeDaKush, what about the legal implications? I know that ALL of our grows are, at best, a gray area, but I've not heard of a state trying to trump fed alcohol laws. I know a couple people that make their own alcohol, but they are basically making whiskey/moonshine. I am interested in setting up my own recovery apparatus, but I'm worried about that leading to my grow being found. I'm legal per state law, but my local community is very conservative. If I setup a still in my backyard, people would notice. :blalol:

Have a great holiday everyone. I'll be harvesting. :morenutes:

The test result anxiety is a tough one Bro. Sucks you ran out. Think positive brother.

Man, I go party for a sec & missed all sorts!
Got my CAT scan done today. Find out this week what the status of mets are. Been short on oil so I hope nothing grew out spread. Dadgum, I wish I could drink still! I'm freakin' out. Blah. Kush time.

Wow, there's really more & more patients using the oil. I'm going back to activism mode. Legalize, Educate, Medicate!

Now that is a bumper sticker if there are any. :yummy:LEGALIZE, EDUCATE, MEDICATE:yummy::circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

You see a boat load of people starting to use the cannabis oil. Very few know how to take it correctly. I thought everyone in the world would know about it when I surfaced from the basement. Trust me on this one, 420 crew has it's work cut out :) Work your community also, One life at a time.

Nice find Canna on the link!

Hahaha cajuncelt and beemerbill...I don't do bumper stickers but I would do that one. Look what Forest Gump did with the 'happy face" lol

No need to apologize. There is comfort in sharing with each other. Also we can all gain more knowledge by going through this with you. Glad you are feeling good. Stay positive.

Thanx Fights! Didn't mean to whine about it. I was feeling good, it was on my mind & came out in my typing.
Sorry all.
Keep up the fight!
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend.

Just popping in to say I hope you are all doing well and that you had a safe and enjoyable holiday!

My Mom is doing fine on starting the oil, I can personally see a marked improvement in her energy level even if she doesn't fully recognize it yet. Pops says she's sleeping better, doesn't wake up tossing nearly as much as she was. I have her on 3 grain of rice sized doses per day right now.

Baby steps....

Great news! :love:

I've never been a water drinker, it's a struggle for myself with hydration issues. Had to quit the pepsi and go to flavored waters being careful to stay away from the bad ones. It's not easy for a former pepsi-holic. :)

I can't say I've 'never' been a water drinker, but I am a recovering Pepsiholic too. I drink very little now, but it was a struggle for awhile. Recently I started making water kefir though. Basically, it's homemade fruit soda. I've been making it for a month or two now, and I prefer it to Pepsi by far now. It does contain sugar, so you won't be giving that up completely, but you can control the amount. I prefer mine less sweet, so I start with less sugar and let the grains eat it a little longer. I don't want to get too off-topic, so PM me if you want more info. I'm happy to share grains with anyone who wants to start making it.

I meant to respond earlier but figured I would get my errands done first. I don't think a state will ever trump federal when it comes to alcohol. As far as legality goes, I myself am doing nothing wrong with what I am doing. I am reclaiming alcohol that has already been bought and paid for including there precious tax. I'm simply maximizing my investment as I see it.

Now I do have an educational mash I made that has been going for a little bit now. I would think this is where legalities would possibly kick in. I have not properly researched the laws but I do believe making any hard liquor is considered illegal as would the sale of such. One thing I did research that I really would have considered if I was a bit more of a social person is a federal fuel permit, as I have a qualifying vehicle.

I am not sure of the cost but for anyone making under 10,000 gallons I don't believe a bond is required. Also using it as fuel does not require taxes to be paid. I'm willing to bet the neighbors won't mind when your making them fuel. lol

Besides, for reclaim I am using a much smaller still then what you would typically have in the backyard and is easily concealable. Not recommended but with proper setup can also be used indoors.

Thanks!
I did look into the legalities, but I came away a little unsure. It seemed like the key detail was distilling the spirits for sale, but I couldn't tell if it was only "for sale" or also for human consumption.
I think you're right that recovering bought alcohol might be legal, assuming it was legal for you to acquire the spirits in your state in the first place. :blalol:
I'm in WA, so I have to order the alcohol. I think that's a violation of state law, but that's another area I'm unclear.

Wow, there's really more & more patients using the oil. I'm going back to activism mode. Legalize, Educate, Medicate!

If you Educate, more will Medicate, and that's going to lead to Legalization.
With all due respect, may I suggest a slight revision:
Educate, Medicate, Legislate!
:Namaste:

Good day everyone. On the distiller subject, I have a friend that distills whiskey all the time. He says just don't give anyone a reason to report you. If you don't sell there probably won't be a reason. Here is Washington you can get the good everclear but you have to sign your life away and have a reason for it. No way I will be doing that. When I did my first batch I had been in South Dakota and I bought 3 gallons and I was into it for over 200. Distilling is how I hope to be doing it soon to recover the alcohol. Educate, Medicate, Legislate! I like that.

I come from a long line of ppl who kept the mason jar companies in business through M&M, marijuana & moonshine, not necessarily in that order. I might look at that route to make a recovery system, but I'm too lazy frankly. The dab guys are all over the recovery issue, but the equipment is WAY expensive.

Yes it was a bit un-clear which is why I probably didn't look into that much. lol As I said I was under the impression that the only thing allowed to make was beer and wine and as far as I know you were even limited to 100 gallons or something per legal age adult with I would assume a cap somewhere. Again coming off of memory so I could be way off.

You know I actually asked a local long time working liquor store clerk about the legalities. There opinion and they felt very confident about this was: I can drive to another state and pick up some 190 and legally drive it back into my state which does not sell 190. So possession to them was perfectly acceptable. If this is correct I would assume ordering online should be fine as well. At the worst you would not be paying state taxes. As usuall, always these grey areas...

Off topic but I'm a bit of a throwback pepsi-holic myself so I would be interested in your "water kefir" recipe. If you prefer it to pepsi now it's gotta be some good stuff.

Great news! :love:

I can't say I've 'never' been a water drinker, but I am a recovering Pepsiholic too. I drink very little now, but it was a struggle for awhile. Recently I started making water kefir though. Basically, it's homemade fruit soda. I've been making it for a month or two now, and I prefer it to Pepsi by far now. It does contain sugar, so you won't be giving that up completely, but you can control the amount. I prefer mine less sweet, so I start with less sugar and let the grains eat it a little longer. I don't want to get too off-topic, so PM me if you want more info. I'm happy to share grains with anyone who wants to start making it.

Thanks!
I did look into the legalities, but I came away a little unsure. It seemed like the key detail was distilling the spirits for sale, but I couldn't tell if it was only "for sale" or also for human consumption.
I think you're right that recovering bought alcohol might be legal, assuming it was legal for you to acquire the spirits in your state in the first place. :blalol:
I'm in WA, so I have to order the alcohol. I think that's a violation of state law, but that's another area I'm unclear.

If you Educate, more will Medicate, and that's going to lead to Legalization.
With all due respect, may I suggest a slight revision:
Educate, Medicate, Legislate!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom