How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Motoco,
I went to the family doctor today. Told him I haven't had a seizure in weeks. He told me to tell my neurologist "good work". Wife wouldn't let me tell him about the oil. They work together and she said she doesn't need the questions and looks.
Thanks for everything Motoco. I am an oil patient and that's all.

WJ

wildjim, Hello my friend. Sorry to hear about your issues with your son. Be safe. I totally understand how you feel. 1 person knowing is too many. I am so happy you still have had no seizures. That is awesome news. It must have been at least a little hard not to tell the doc that the neurologist had nothing to do with your good progress. I am thinking it will be a good year before I tell my husband's doc. I feel like telling everyone I know about it but have to bite my tongue. My dad's wife just went through chemo for ovarian cancer and I could not tell her about this oil. I also have a friend with 2 family members with cancer. I did tell her about Rick Simpson but that is as far as that went. I am in an online support group for cancer pt's and their families. I decided to mention it there once. I got pounced on immediately. I was shocked at that one. So I keep everything a secret for now from most. But, I do have a few friends already lining up wanting to try my oil. They all know it will take some time. Growing is not exactly easy or cheap. lol

Glad your 2 plants are doing good. I have 6 plants that have been in 12/12 for 3 weeks now. They vegged for 3 months and are monsters. My light is all the way up so I had to supercrop some of the tops. I was afraid they would not like that during their stretch but they seem to handle it well. I cannot wait for this harvest because I know it will be better. Which means better oil. These plants are the ones I have named Lily since I did not take note of the bag of weed the seed came out of. 2 people think it is actually blue dream. What luck would that be?? I will be getting a blue dream clone shortly and then will be able to compare it to my plants. Someone is also suppose to give me some auto seeds that he has stashed. I don't know if he knows the name. If I get those to pop I want to try to make seeds from them. I know there is a way to do that. I saw the thread on here somewhere.

Tell you wife hello for me.
Peace

awesome article. Very well put together. Thanks for warning the public about these people who are trying to take advantage. The only sure way to know your product is safe is to grow it yourself. Thank you 420 magizine for all you do to spread the truth and awareness.

Motoco, update on me. I have been tacking with the oil for a couple weeks now. I was only tacking about 1/8 grain size of rice. Tiny baby steps for me. I never felt anything. Yesterday I tacked with double the amount and felt this totally awesome feeling. I got so excited about that feeling I tacked with a little bit more as an experiment and that proved to be too much. lol So today went better with the smaller amount. Now I do not want to give it up. lol I think I have enough product to last till next harvest. Now for my hubby update. He has not given up smoking the product and has no desire to do without during the day. This is one of those battles that is now time for me to tackle. Now that I know that wellness feeling firsthand and he can see that wellness feeling in me. I will be able to use that to combat his smoking during the day. I will not ask him to go cold turkey. Still baby steps with him. I will keep you posted.

>>>If I get those to pop I want to try to make seeds from them. I know there is a way to do that. I saw the thread on here somewhere.<<<

Hi fightsmallcell, to find a good seed journal try user name "toker69" and "KingJohnC" both have seed making journals but, I have followed toker69's journal and I believe it will show you exactly how to make seeds. Good luck.

WJ, your wife is absolutely right, mums the word. Nothing wrong with being an oil patient compadre, why? Soon you will be an oilhead, lol. Your welcome WJ :Namaste:

Motoco,
I went to the family doctor today. Told him I haven't had a seizure in weeks. He told me to tell my neurologist "good work". Wife wouldn't let me tell him about the oil. They work together and she said she doesn't need the questions and looks.
Thanks for everything Motoco. I am an oil patient and that's all.

WJ

Hi fsc,

What? Slam the door! Nothing short of awesome! Oh oh the hubby is going to be in trouble, haha. Now that you are doing it also his bs'ing is about to come to an end, hahaha. Old habits die hard, seems like he might need 10-15 years to ween off :). After all he has been through (you too) the 'doobie' battle will be easy.

Your health is going to turn around and in short order fsc and now your going to be 'experienced' as Hendrix jammed back in the day. Guess Mo and I can go on a vacation soon. Joking aside, we are proud of you fsc! All you have been through with this whole ordeal showed us your determination to save your husband. Growing, making oil, researching, getting your husband on track and your health condition also thrown in the mix plus keeping the household going is amazing. Now all that just got easier with the concentrate. Great job fsc! Your a true inspiration to others :Namaste:

Motoco, update on me. I have been tacking with the oil for a couple weeks now. I was only tacking about 1/8 grain size of rice. Tiny baby steps for me. I never felt anything. Yesterday I tacked with double the amount and felt this totally awesome feeling. I got so excited about that feeling I tacked with a little bit more as an experiment and that proved to be too much. lol So today went better with the smaller amount. Now I do not want to give it up. lol I think I have enough product to last till next harvest. Now for my hubby update. He has not given up smoking the product and has no desire to do without during the day. This is one of those battles that is now time for me to tackle. Now that I know that wellness feeling firsthand and he can see that wellness feeling in me. I will be able to use that to combat his smoking during the day. I will not ask him to go cold turkey. Still baby steps with him. I will keep you posted.

Thanks 420 for the lookout ! Hard to believe these losers prey on sick people. Thank you for all the hard work your staff and you do Brother. I'm proud to be a member of 420. Thank you Sir!

Hi fsc,

What? Slam the door! Nothing short of awesome! Oh oh the hubby is going to be in trouble, haha. Now that you are doing it also his bs'ing is about to come to an end, hahaha. Old habits die hard, seems like he might need 10-15 years to ween off :). After all he has been through (you too) the 'doobie' battle will be easy.

Your health is going to turn around and in short order fsc and now your going to be 'experienced' as Hendrix jammed back in the day. Guess Mo and I can go on a vacation soon. Joking aside, we are proud of you fsc! All you have been through with this whole ordeal showed us your determination to save your husband. Growing, making oil, researching, getting your husband on track and your health condition also thrown in the mix plus keeping the household going is amazing. Now all that just got easier with the concentrate. Great job fsc! Your a true inspiration to others :Namaste:

I second that!! :cheer:

Yes it is terrible about my son. I have a PTSD issue from my war experience and it really is causing me a lot of grief with what happened. Paranoia is not a good thing especially when it is caused by a loved one knowing your secret.

It certainly tugs at the heart when you know someone that could use God's medicine but won't even rationally discuss the product, much less about using it. Dang drug war and it's lies. Most people don't know about the patent the government has on THC for neurological protective qualities for stroke, Alzheimer's, MS, traumatic injuries and more. I have lost a bunch of old friends because of changes in my personality since the strokes. Not bad changes you understand, just ones that they didn't understand. They would absolutely poop if they knew I was doing so well, using the oil.

I prefer autos. I needed medicine quickly and a photo plant wouldn't be fast enough. These Heavyweight Seed co "Fast and Vast" are pretty remarkable. Both popped the same day. Get the same everything. But plant# 2, who we'll call Vast, appears 3 weeks behind plant #1, named Fast, and has just started showing pistils. Fast on the other-hand, is close. I started flushing her last night. She is about 10% amber and I think I'll harvest her this weekend. I am almost out of my oil. Might be today that I am unable to get any out of the syringe. In any case, I have about two weeks til oil making time.

Wife says "Hello". She just got home from mammogram and is not happy. I told her I hope she had a smashing good time. I always say the wrong thing.

I'm going to make some butter from my leaves. Might not be super strong, but it'll have some cannabinoids. I'm diabetic so I'll have to mind the sugar in my edibles.

WJ

wildjim, Hello my friend. Sorry to hear about your issues with your son. Be safe. I totally understand how you feel. 1 person knowing is too many. I am so happy you still have had no seizures. That is awesome news. It must have been at least a little hard not to tell the doc that the neurologist had nothing to do with your good progress. I am thinking it will be a good year before I tell my husband's doc. I feel like telling everyone I know about it but have to bite my tongue. My dad's wife just went through chemo for ovarian cancer and I could not tell her about this oil. I also have a friend with 2 family members with cancer. I did tell her about Rick Simpson but that is as far as that went. I am in an online support group for cancer pt's and their families. I decided to mention it there once. I got pounced on immediately. I was shocked at that one. So I keep everything a secret for now from most. But, I do have a few friends already lining up wanting to try my oil. They all know it will take some time. Growing is not exactly easy or cheap. lol

Glad your 2 plants are doing good. I have 6 plants that have been in 12/12 for 3 weeks now. They vegged for 3 months and are monsters. My light is all the way up so I had to supercrop some of the tops. I was afraid they would not like that during their stretch but they seem to handle it well. I cannot wait for this harvest because I know it will be better. Which means better oil. These plants are the ones I have named Lily since I did not take note of the bag of weed the seed came out of. 2 people think it is actually blue dream. What luck would that be?? I will be getting a blue dream clone shortly and then will be able to compare it to my plants. Someone is also suppose to give me some auto seeds that he has stashed. I don't know if he knows the name. If I get those to pop I want to try to make seeds from them. I know there is a way to do that. I saw the thread on here somewhere.

Tell you wife hello for me.
Peace

Hi cannabis oil,

Didn't I answer this? If not let me know. Thanks

Dear 420 Motoco,

Thank you for your guidance, you are great. As per your recommendation, we purchased the Vollrath 59500P Mirage Pro Countertop Induction Range and the Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Set but the fondue maker does not sit directly on the burner. What do I do now, can you help?

Thanks,
Fred

WJ,
if you start running out....and fear you might lose a couple days, maybe you could use some grape seed oil to thin out what you have left so you get every last drop of healing goodness?

I am so sorry to hear of your story, yet also happy to have you here with us sharing your knowledge and experience.

:circle-of-love:

And on the lighter side of things, being a gal here....the "smashing good time" comment. Oh....shame on you.

:laughtwo:

Hi all. Looks like I missed a lot! I will add & have said before that the "paste" is a joke. It's not in same league as serious meds.
Jimbo, I'm there with you bro. Trust me. I have a family member hating on my meds too, and the only way they even know...my son too. I'm a ptsd'd out freak sometimes, but have learned to dance in the rain. It's hard. I was a regular here for quite awhile, but quit because I got tired of swat-blocking the front door. And the smell?! I have VERY conservative neighbors...
Hang in there & lean forward in the foxhole bro. Well get through this.

Hey Cannafan,
Unfortunately my syringe is cleaning the sides pretty darn well. I will get by during the well being dry time.

If you knew my whole story you would know that I am the luckiest man in the world.

I love it here. Like Jimmy Buffet says "I have found me a home".

I'll be spanked when she gets home for the comment. :rofl:

WJ :green_heart:

WJ,
if you start running out....and fear you might lose a couple days, maybe you could use some grape seed oil to thin out what you have left so you get every last drop of healing goodness?

I am so sorry to hear of your story, yet also happy to have you here with us sharing your knowledge and experience.

And on the lighter side of things, being a gal here....the "smashing good time" comment. Oh....shame on you.

:laughtwo:

Thank you for that review Cajun.

It's not that he is hating my choice of meds. He's 25 and has a problem with cannabis. He is a heavy equipment operator and can't take 3 different offers because he can't pee in a cup. He is a drinker too. He found out that I am growing my medicine. I'm just worried that, in a stupor, he might tell someone.

I am a few days from one harvest, 10% amber. Three weeks from another.

I am the dirt brother.

WJ

Hi all. Looks like I missed a lot! I will add & have said before that the "paste" is a joke. It's not in same league as serious meds.
Jimbo, I'm there with you bro. Trust me. I have a family member hating on my meds too, and the only way they even know...my son too. I'm a ptsd'd out freak sometimes, but have learned to dance in the rain. It's hard. I was a regular here for quite awhile, but quit because I got tired of swat-blocking the front door. And the smell?! I have VERY conservative neighbors...
Hang in there & lean forward in the foxhole bro. Well get through this.

Man, I can't shake this stomach flu, but we'll talk more bro.
I was 2nd Bn Rangers in the Big Sand. I can close my eyes and smell flesh in 15 sec flat.
Sorry everyone else. The nausea makes kinda cut threw it.

I have a question for the group here. I mostly use the oil to fix and control my intestinal issues and now to get rid of a tumor.
However, for pain....is there a general guideline for how long the oil works as an analgesic?

I take my last regimen of oil right around 7:00 p.m. My problem is, with the dramatic unintentional weight loss this year, I have no "cushion" on my body at all. No fat. LOL This makes sleeping very difficult, as I am constantly tossing and turning to give my bones a better position. The bed is seemingly ROCK hard right now, even with a foam on top. I wake up in the morning with back, ribs and hip pain.

So, I was thinking that maybe I should adjust my regimen and spread it out where I set my alarm for midnight for a dose? This is only until I get my weight back, of course.
How long do the rest of you oil users find that it works for pain, and any other suggestions would be awesome.

Going on an online shopping spree today. I just ordered one of these scales, the fondue cooker and a laser thermometer. Now I am on the hunt for those amber syringes. :)
Hi fightsmallcell,

If you ever do get a scale I would recommend Ohaus. Say what you want for the digi's scales as they are much more convenient for travel but nothing like the reliability of a good ole mechanical triple beam with a 'scoop tray' :)

fghtsmallcell.

Back
Top Bottom