Icemann420 Seedsman And Max Bloom Grow

Hopefully they grow up to be monster plants. I need to work on my training and stop growing thick shrubs. You know open them up a little.
That would have bin late may 2018 they took 3rd place. It was an amazing experience.

24 hours after being placed on the seed warmer all 4 seeds have cracked. So I take my rapid rooter plugs and shake the water out. You don’t want them dry. But there like a sponge holding10x there weight in water. If you leave them to wet it will drown the baby sprout. Take a pair of tweezers and gently place the seed in the rooters plug hole and gently cover the hole with a pice of the plug removes from the bottom. And cover the seed hole. Then I sprinkle great white around the rooter plug. And place them in a bowl. With the moist paper towel from germinating. To keep moisture in and I place a ziplock bag over the entire bowl to make a little green house.
BAA97517-A8E7-4FE1-89E5-1B65757539F1.jpeg
006E4BC7-250E-4FD9-86EC-CC1E376CE1CA.jpeg

Smooth so far. I have one gelatog and one white widow above ground. And the other two aren’t far behind. So now I’m. Going to set up a big pot on the stove. And boil my Hydrotun To get any bad bacteria from my last grow off the stones. Then I’ll take food grade citric acid and soak and clean all my buckets,netpots, and airline with the solution.

Sweet @ kismet @Bilbobudkin420 we can have like a gelato grow party :high-five: And @InTheShed @Pennywise you guys would have found me sooner or later. 420 magazine is getting so big new journal post get hidden quick. Not much to note today but we have both white widow above ground and one gelato I can see seed #2 working her way up so all is well. I havjust hade my hydrotun baking in the oven all day @300* to dry out after boiling them.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@Autolabor1 welcome to 420 magazine. I have found that the best way to learn is to get involved with other people’s grow to see what there doing. I’m just getting started here. So stick around and learn alittle About my process.

Holy poo. sorry i am late icemann420. some idiot left a bison on the road and we had to wait for it to move. made it now though. Brilliant start and info. cant wait to see this happen

Welcome @Ganjagrandaddy we are just getting started here so far I’m happy. @Pennywise they are. I’m excited for this grow I got all my shit together I’m going to grow this plant and possibly try my hand at a clone of two

Cloning is an important part of growing, wished I had started cloning earlier.
i used them for years from an original " coca cola" mother and kept cloning for well over 4 years in my former nft days. only mutated a couple of times too. so much has changed now with so much access to seeds and delivery etc..
will be cloning for my next one as only have 3 hulkberry seeds to pop for the whole room and so want to try one strain for a change. lpl. depends how this lady turns out.
always a pleasure watching you icemann420(although i need stronger lenses on these binoculars now my eyes are ageing!!)
sat back with a j

Back
Top Bottom