In The Lab

I'm fartistic! Lol... But seriously dig dugs, I wanna do this soil right. If I have to, and it's the right thing to do, I'll can it and put it in the grow room. No problem, just say the word. 10 minutes, it's in.

Get it inside out of the sun bro

That's where I keep my bins. Always a good temp for cooking soil in there. :surf: Make sure you DON'T set your soil bin on a bare concrete slab
Thanks BD. My grow room is in a22' 2007 Prowler travel trailer. I've converted the front area into a small home studio with drums and keyboard and my ax's
420-magazine-mobile420660165.jpg
and here's the GR
420-magazine-mobile1710989830.jpg
I've taken out the mattress and I'm using the bed pedestal to hold the tent and the DBHBB. And there's a padlock on the door, that Les Paul Custom is worth about 5 g's buy itself. So no one comes in here except wife and my son. Who grows as well. So no concrete in here. Just good music, Primo bud, and the Bumble. And you know he's tokin! Peaceful blazing my friends...

Bumbles growin, jammin, stabbin cabin :cheesygrinsmiley:
You know it! Wife is always saying, "your always in your trailer" and I'm like... Yeah, DUH.
She pushed for me to grow this winter, I wasn't gonna. Now, she just realized what she's done! She gave the talk the other day, you know the one, "Babe, I know your growing again, and, your really doing a great job, but, I hope you don't get too into it this time. You know, like last time, how you just obsessed over those plants once they got going. Always on the 420mag, the soil, DBHBB, these guys Major and dig Dugs. I don't even know them. And your breaking the plants, now you wanna put a living bug city in your studio, ugh. Then after all that, and a bit more she says ... "Oh, get me those NYC Diesel autos germing right away. And don't kill em like you did the JHautos, bye now."
Love.... Lol

Hi Doc!, and all the gardeners on 420mag! its great to look in to ( and hopefully become a part of ) an awesome community that is all about producing high quality. I hope i can chime in from time to time and give feedback/input, as well as get feedback and input too. For now i have been lurking and doing my best to figure out the HighBrix style of gardening. Doc your threads are epic. And the hb journals are a wealth of info too!! Im spending quite some time sifting and sorting through the all the information. whats really cool is how I continue to see Doc answer any and all questions. Dope! I am so interested in applying the HighBrix style to my garden. it is quite appealing to me. My current grow i am using a supersoil mix and normally feed/water my girls with teas, micros, and bennies... so i feel highbrix is right up my alley. Is it possible to get a Kit from you Doc? I have also a desire to learn very much so what your Kit is comprised of and how the certain elements and timing of foliars and soil drenches all play a part in the final product. Would highbrix gardening be possible without your kit?? Not trying to reinvent the circle, and I understand it took you years of r/d to come up with this but its very fascinating and motivating to me to figure out how to maximize the overall taste/flavor/and medicinal values of this wonderful plant... anyways before i start rambling too much... thank you all again for the information you put out here. i hope to absorb and apply. :thanks:

Hi Doc!, and all the gardeners on 420mag! its great to look in to ( and hopefully become a part of ) an awesome community that is all about producing high quality. I hope i can chime in from time to time and give feedback/input, as well as get feedback and input too. For now i have been lurking and doing my best to figure out the HighBrix style of gardening. Doc your threads are epic. And the hb journals are a wealth of info too!! Im spending quite some time sifting and sorting through the all the information. whats really cool is how I continue to see Doc answer any and all questions. Dope! I am so interested in applying the HighBrix style to my garden. it is quite appealing to me. My current grow i am using a supersoil mix and normally feed/water my girls with teas, micros, and bennies... so i feel highbrix is right up my alley. Is it possible to get a Kit from you Doc? I have also a desire to learn very much so what your Kit is comprised of and how the certain elements and timing of foliars and soil drenches all play a part in the final product. Would highbrix gardening be possible without your kit?? Not trying to reinvent the circle, and I understand it took you years of r/d to come up with this but its very fascinating and motivating to me to figure out how to maximize the overall taste/flavor/and medicinal values of this wonderful plant... anyways before i start rambling too much... thank you all again for the information you put out here. i hope to absorb and apply. :thanks:

Hey Call.

High Brix gardening is possible without my kit for sure. You just need to test your soil, apply the custom blended amendment and follow the general guidelines that come with the soil test.

I recommend using your backyard dirt, as no commercial potting soils I'm aware of can achieve high brix except Promix HP....which is borderline high in K. Supersoils of all kinds fail miserably.

Let me know if you want to do some soil testing!

He will get right to you and welcome to kit growing! You'll never want to do it any other way :)

I'm trying to fiure out a good worm food that does not upset the Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium balance of Hi-brix soil.

I looked around the USDA government website and searched on the nutrient content of processed and unprocessed foods.
I sorted for ratios with High Calcium, lower magnesium, and Low Potassium, The answers are not in fruit and vegetables, the are in prepared foods like Tofu and Soy chips, pickled grape leaves, olives and Red Bull. Many low potassium options are very high in fat or salt. I'm not feeding my worms on tofu and grape leaves.

For now, I gave them some sliced cardboard. I suppose I will set aside some fall leaves for he winter, but I am stumped.

Does anyone have an idea for how to feed worms to create Hi-Brix compatible worm castings?

I'm trying to fiure out a good worm food that does not upset the Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium balance of Hi-brix soil.

I looked around the USDA government website and searched on the nutrient content of processed and unprocessed foods.
I sorted for ratios with High Calcium, lower magnesium, and Low Potassium, The answers are not in fruit and vegetables, the are in prepared foods like Tofu and Soy chips, pickled grape leaves, olives and Red Bull. Many low potassium options are very high in fat or salt. I'm not feeding my worms on tofu and grape leaves.

For now, I gave them some sliced cardboard. I suppose I will set aside some fall leaves for he winter, but I am stumped.

Does anyone have an idea for how to feed worms to create Hi-Brix compatible worm castings?

I'd feed them cannabis leaves and roots and rock powders....high brix cannabis of course.

We could always test your castings and perhaps alter the amendments, but your castings would have to be pretty regimented.

Back
Top Bottom