In The Lab

Quick question. I see a 3 month cook on the initial soil for someone. Would it be best to cook the soil over winter (Nov, Dec, Jan.) for reassurance it is matured for a mid February start?

if you can maintain proper temps/environment so soil can cook properly in 28-30 days, you can have a harvest by end of Jan. :)

it all depends on what you are wanting/able and planning on doing.

if you can maintain proper temps/environment so soil can cook properly in 28-30 days, you can have a harvest by end of Jan. :)

it all depends on what you are wanting/able and planning on doing.
I'll be using it starting mid Feb. But rather than try to beat the clock and start it in Jan., possibly battling temperatures being inconsistent and such, why not start it in Nov. and let it brew 3 months, assuring me a mature cook. What I probably should have asked is " Can my cooked soil sit(contained) for 3 months before I use it?"

I'll be using it starting mid Feb. But rather than try to beat the clock and start it in Jan., possibly battling temperatures being inconsistent and such, why not start it in Nov. and let it brew 3 months, assuring me a mature cook. What I probably should have asked is " Can my cooked soil sit(contained) for 3 months before I use it?"

yes :)

Now that's good news! Thanks again DrZiggy. I'm only running a small tent for the winter and using up my Skunklabs.

If you keep it warm and thoroughly moist, it just gets better. I've used soil that's been sitting for months, and all I do is warm it up and wet it down good, a month or so before I need it.

It will be outside, contained, in a frosted plastic 100 gal. container. Right out in the sun for 3 winter months. I'm forecasted mid 80s/mid 50s, for at least the next few weeks. So it will have a nice start. On January 1st, I'll portion enough out for 6-1gal pots and bring it in to the house to cook in a nice warm bedroom. After 30 days, we'll fill our pots and get the machine rolling. By the time the 1 gal are ready to transplant, the outdoor soil will be nice and ready as well. I'm in the Southwest, great weather! Hopefully this is an acceptable solution? Eh...

Good morning. I'm gonna start the soil today. Is the 1oz conditioner no longer in the process? My kit has no bottle marked conditioner. Thanks.

That's correct. The formulas were changed over a year ago, so you no longer need the Conditioner.

That's correct. The formulas were changed over a year ago, so you no longer need the Conditioner.

Rinse, repeat, and comb out tangles with the new improved leave-in conditioner. :rofl:

Thanks Doc! We are stoked to be able to learn a HIGH QUALITY LEVEL of growing our Cannabis.
420-magazine-mobile921497141.jpg
Dreaming of that DBHBB bud!

Doc,
I just wanted to thank you for being super responsive with orders. I feel sometimes like i'm just placing an order on amzn; e-mail, invoice, pay, knock knock here's your delivery. You're the man!

Back
Top Bottom