In The Lab

Hey doc bud. I'd like to get a kit from you. Please pm me.

Hey snob....you found us! You just won the lotto ....do ya know that....this place is a very special place on the web! The growers around these parts are all very in tune with their plants and have a staggering amount of experience. Most of us are using DBHBB and having very excellent results time after time. It really is the most reliable method I've come across in the last 25 years or so. Don't be afraid to visit some of our DBHBB journals to get a feel for the membership and the people behind all these very successful grows. We only ask that you leave your ego at the door and enter our journals with a smile and a good attitude....do these things and ya won't wanna leave!
We are all very proud of our group and hope you like around here. Enjoy your stay Snob! Cheers to ya!:welcome::high-five::bravo::circle-of-love:

Hey there Doc
After a nearly 3 month soil cook I'm finally in good enough shape to start 4-6 plants with your kit. I'm going to go ahead and start a journal and I'll let you know where it's at if you want.
For now I'm going to have to run the kit with auto's though just because I'm in the middle of building a huge 42 Cree COB array an 8X8 room so I can't do photos yet. I'll be starting the journal and getting seed in soil tonight. Since they will be auto's I will have to be in the 7 gallon pots from the start instead of the suggested 1 gallon but I hope that will be fine.

Hey there Doc
After a nearly 3 month soil cook I'm finally in good enough shape to start 4-6 plants with your kit. I'm going to go ahead and start a journal and I'll let you know where it's at if you want.
For now I'm going to have to run the kit with auto's though just because I'm in the middle of building a huge 42 Cree COB array an 8X8 room so I can't do photos yet. I'll be starting the journal and getting seed in soil tonight. Since they will be auto's I will have to be in the 7 gallon pots from the start instead of the suggested 1 gallon but I hope that will be fine.

Post the link when it's all up and running please!

Hey there Doc

autos grow great in the Kit..:)

Hi Doc Bud and all, i want to say thank you for the huge work you did to bring us this new level of growing our medecine. This is my first post here and i'm still reading your mega thread but i'd like to ask you what i can do if i want to try your kit, the problem is that i am based in south europe and i don't know if you can send your kits overseas. The shipping costs are also an issue for me with all the extra fees i will face for anything from the usa. Do you already sent anything to eu?
I already work with organic living soils and i try to do my homework to have a Hi-Brix soil with all the info you shared in your threads, but since i cannot do a real soil test at the moment i think that the best i can achieve is an highly mineralized organic soil, anyway a good target for me.
What do you think about neem cake flour in the mix? Seen that you say that pests are a minor problem with your kit do you think neem cake can be useful or not? It is a source of N so maybe just alter the equilibrium of your soil.
Even if i'm a old farmer...I like to learn from the Doc....always! Thanks

Thanks DrZiggy for the welcome!
that is a good news and i will ask more detaisl to Doc Bud when i can PM him...now i try to find some local source for my own mix...not an easy search but i will ask more info to you gang as you all are a great nature's force!!
Inshallah!!

Thanks DrZiggy for the welcome!
that is a good news and i will ask more detaisl to Doc Bud when i can PM him...now i try to find some local source for my own mix...not an easy search but i will ask more info to you gang as you all are a great nature's force!!
Inshallah!!

he will PM you. You need 50 posts(now 48 more:)) before you're granted PM privileges..
conradino is in your neighborhood...sorta...:)

Hi Doc Bud and all, i want to say thank you for the huge work you did to bring us this new level of growing our medecine. This is my first post here and i'm still reading your mega thread but i'd like to ask you what i can do if i want to try your kit, the problem is that i am based in south europe and i don't know if you can send your kits overseas. The shipping costs are also an issue for me with all the extra fees i will face for anything from the usa. Do you already sent anything to eu?
I already work with organic living soils and i try to do my homework to have a Hi-Brix soil with all the info you shared in your threads, but since i cannot do a real soil test at the moment i think that the best i can achieve is an highly mineralized organic soil, anyway a good target for me.
What do you think about neem cake flour in the mix? Seen that you say that pests are a minor problem with your kit do you think neem cake can be useful or not? It is a source of N so maybe just alter the equilibrium of your soil.
Even if i'm a old farmer...I like to learn from the Doc....always! Thanks
Yo G!

Neem.....I don't like to put it in the soil, but I do spray it on the leaves once in a while, along with Karanja and orange oils.

I have shipped to EU....usually runs 60-80$ on the shipping. You'll have a harder time finding the soil, I think. You want peat moss, preferably buffered with limestone (not dolomite) and also without fertilizer added.

yeah i already did my search for peat moss with no ferts and i found it but without limestone...i think i can add it but i don't find any carbonated limestone in my state.
Well 60 80$ is not too bad but i need to see about fees and custom taxes that are a robbery here.
I'm also used to spray neem but my q was about keeping pest away from the soil....anyway i will try it in my formula and we will see.
Thanks for the support Doc and DrZiggy

Back
Top Bottom