In The Lab

Question Doc, how long will the kit last before I have to order again? Average?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question Doc, how long will the kit last before I have to order again? Average?

I'm not sure if you're asking about shelf life or how long you can grow with it.

Shelf life is about 1 year on Roots! two years on the other components if they're unopened in a cool, dark place with no temperature swings. If stored sub-optimally, shelf life is 6 months to a year depending.

The basic kit is designed to grow six plants seed to harvest. You might have something left over in the liquids, but not much.

Most people under utilize Growth Energy. Those who really know what they're doing often have lots of DeStress left over. So, you'll have to order again after you harvest 6 plants in 7 gallon pots. :smokin: Of course you don't "have to," you might not like it!

Then again, you just might like it a whole bunch. We'll see. :rollit:

I'm not sure if you're asking about shelf life or how long you can grow with it.

Shelf life is about 1 year on Roots! two years on the other components if they're unopened in a cool, dark place with no temperature swings. If stored sub-optimally, shelf life is 6 months to a year depending.

The basic kit is designed to grow six plants seed to harvest. You might have something left over in the liquids, but not much.

Most people under utilize Growth Energy. Those who really know what they're doing often have lots of DeStress left over. So, you'll have to order again after you harvest 6 plants in 7 gallon pots. :smokin: Of course you don't "have to," you might not like it!

Then again, you just might like it a whole bunch. We'll see. :rollit:

Awesome, you awarded my question! Nice IG by the way! Love the pics and vids! I have 8 in pots now but I'm not expecting much from the vintage panama reds, but only time will tell. Thanks again!!

Awesome, you awarded my question! Nice IG by the way! Love the pics and vids! I have 8 in pots now but I'm not expecting much from the vintage panama reds, but only time will tell. Thanks again!!

Expect some real vintage herb with that Panama Red in the soil!

I hope so!! Them seeds are super ooooooolllldddd

Please let us all know if they break ground. If you can nurture a few females and get cuttings, you have something very valuable and rare. It's in the interest of the entire cannabis community to support your efforts and send prayers/positive energy your way.

Growing a true legend is a gift.

Please let us all know if they break ground. If you can nurture a few females and get cuttings, you have something very valuable and rare. It's in the interest of the entire cannabis community to support your efforts and send prayers/positive energy your way.

Growing a true legend is a gift.

Thank you doc, I really appreciate the support. I'll be lucky lucky but of this morning I'm still waiting. .

420-magazine-mobile1833407166.jpg

Can someone point me to instructions for a REscue drench?

From the directions:

If the plants seem weak and need a boost---almost never happens unless you made a mistake or there has been some environmental issue or circumstances beyond your control---try this:

1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will re-colonize the roots and get things back on track. Do not do this if you aren't having any problems.

Back
Top Bottom