Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

I wouldn't worry about it Pinky, as long as she's growing & healthy.

Of course!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas then. Will you be with family? Mine will be small this year. Myself, Hubby, and my 2 boys. My daughter and granddaughters live out of state. We plan on having a blast though, and prime rib is on the menu!
:xmas::xmas::xmas::ciao::passitleft:

Mines are always small since my mother passed.

I am so sorry B A R!
I lost my father 7 years ago, and it seems like yesterday.
As long as your Christmas is filled with love, you have plenty of friends here!
:thumb::rocker::rocker::hug::hug::hug:
Oh, Holidays aren't lonely at all; My daughter, sister, cousins, friends, & now my new lady's family but when my mother was alive her place was like the gathering spot for the holidays. You never knew who would pop up. You could be sitting there watching the game & all of a sudden look up & see an uncle or an aunt you hadn't seen in maybe 5 or 10yrs.
My extended family doesn't have a gathering spot like that anymore. My mother's door had a no invitation necessary policy during the holidays.

That is really cool to grow up with. I'll bet your mom was an awesome cook. My house was the gathering spot until we moved away from everyone. We've had relatives for the holidays off and on here. Now, my sons friends come over as much as they can, and they never leave hungry! In fact I just finished my 4th batch of fudge! I give it out to all of my neighbors, and sons friends.
Sounds like you are going to have an awesome Christmas too!
:high-five::xmas::passitleft:

Enjoy your Xmas Pinky Tuskadarro
images26.jpg

She does look prickly but she does look good, some times they look a bit different maybe she will be some thing special, we will have to wait and see. And merry Christmas to you. :peace:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO PINKYGREEN AND HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
..................................................:xmas: :partyboy: :party:.................................................
That's so sweet cannafan! Thank you! I wish the best to you and yours too! :theband::theband::tommy::tommy::party::party::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom