Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

Update 12-24-13:

PC230075.JPG
PC230074.JPG
PC230073.JPG
PC230072.JPG
PC230063.JPG

When the girls get cold (63), one of them curls up like a boat?? Is that normal? As soon as it warms back up in there, they relax back down. It's from ZETA Sage bag seed.
PC230062.JPG
PC230060.JPG
PC230059.JPG
PC230074.JPG
PC230073.JPG
PC230072.JPG

PC230054.JPG
PC230056.JPG
PC230055.JPG
PC220019.JPG
PC220021.JPG
PC220022.JPG
PC220023.JPG
PC230050.JPG
PC2300491.JPG

Fantastic update. What a grow, what a show! I would rather look at that than wrapped presents. LOL :xmas:
Yep, it looks like the hydroton pebbes work well for you. I love how they worked for me. Thanks for that tip!
Thanks so much cannafan! That means a lot to a first time grower!
:thanks:

Merry Christmas to you as well Pinky! You have some very lovely ladies I look forward to watching them grow! Sub'd!

:cheer::cheer:Your babies are looking really good Pinky. Don't worry much about the leaves curling up at night. Some strains do that more than others my white widow curl up so the look like mushrooms. I like your kitty too.

Hope you and your family have had a fantastic Christmas.:circle-of-love:

:cheer::cheer:Your babies are looking really good Pinky. Don't worry much about the leaves curling up at night. Some strains do that more than others my white widow curl up so the look like mushrooms. I like your kitty too.

Hope you and your family have had a fantastic Christmas.:circle-of-love:

Thanks Mick, we did!
The girls are looking really happy today! I'll post an update sometime today. Two of my plants haven't revealed their sex yet, and that really worries me. They've been in flower now for 13 days! I do know the other 8 are girls.

My kitty said thank you! :thanks:

Pinky, just checked up on your grow, plants are looking nice. I did not read thread completely, so if missed it when are you planning on switching these plants to a flowering cycle?

I like the kitty pictures, I have 3 of the little buggers myself. One of them is very curious about the plants. I think he wants to use the soil as a litter box.

Soft kitty...warm kitty....little ball of fur...
happy kitty....sleepy kitty....purr purr purr...

So cute!
:laughtwo:THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Pinky, just checked up on your grow, plants are looking nice. I did not read thread completely, so if missed it when are you planning on switching these plants to a flowering cycle?

I like the kitty pictures, I have 3 of the little buggers myself. One of them is very curious about the plants. I think he wants to use the soil as a litter box.
Hi Crawdaddy, thanks for joining me! I switched to 12/12 Dec. 14th.
I still have two of the smallest ones that haven't revealed their sex. Even today! :-(
I am going to add an update in a few minutes! :thanks:

PS I've been extremely lucky that none of my cats want any part of it! Whew! :adore:

Hi Crawdaddy, thanks for joining me! I switched to 12/12 Dec. 14th.
I still have two of the smallest ones that haven't revealed their sex. Even today! :-(
I am going to add an update in a few minutes! :thanks:

PS I've been extremely lucky that none of my cats want any part of it! Whew! :adore:

Thanks Light Addict! I finally have some pictures to post.

B A R, I've had friends tell me that my cats eat better than they do! LOL! I love my kitties!!! They do have a pretty sweet condo! I've been a cat addict since I was 6.

:nomo::circle-of-love::peace::green_heart:

12-27-13 Update

I can't believe how much they took off and grew 24 hours! They're all doing well, no worries yet. Well, except that 2 haven't shown their sex yet. :-(

12-26-13_30_1.JPG
12-26-13_61_1.JPG
12-26-13_63_1.JPG
12-27-13_6_.JPG
12-27-13_15_.JPG
12-27-13_14_.JPG
12-27-13_16_.JPG
12-27-13_17_.JPG

This is the one that hasn't revealed it's sex yet. Zeta Sage Bag Seed - above and below pics
12-27-13_1_.JPG
12-27-13_3_.JPG
12-27-13_5_.JPG
12-27-13_8_.JPG
12-27-13_9_.JPG

All comments or suggestions are welcome! Thanks :dreamy::dreamy::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::green_heart::woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom