InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If I lived where you do I would think twice about not having one either. I can't believe the lane splitting and crazy driving out there.
Yup! When I see them in my rear view mirror (when they're not so stupid as to ride in your blind spot...have they never driven a car? Do they not know how small they are by comparison?) I give them a wide berth. So many drive like they're invincible!
I have no idea how the roads look like over there, i can only say... never go drive a bike in Bulgaria, they use asfalt to connect holes imo:rofl:
Yup, asphalt is what we use here to fill potholes. Guess I didn't realize how much we share with Bulgaria :).

Yup! When I see them in my rear view mirror (when they're not so stupid as to ride in your blind spot...have they never driven a car? Do they not know how small they are by comparison?) I give them a wide berth. So many drive like they're invincible!

Yup, asphalt is what we use here to fill potholes. Guess I didn't realize how much we share with Bulgaria :).

Maybe you can zoom in at google maps the capital Sofia would be narrow enough.. i dont know a decent road there. it does makes you a better driver if you consider they drive like india there to...no wonder with all those holes tough hehe.

We should go country by country filling those holes with soil and drop some seeds in it. lets hemp up the highway LoL

Good morning gentleman, you should come for drive in South Africa, seen potholes that cut roads in half and swallow cars in some parts of this majestic country....

It's actually sad that our main beer brewery in southafrica can get their semi trucks over said potholes to make deliveries but they can't get fresh water in trucks to same area that are without water in the rural outlying areas. But that's the way the world works and hopefully now the canna industry will help those in the rural areas.

Im sorry to hear about your mom CW, my dad has severe lung problems and is now smoke free for 12 days, i am so proud of him. he is now 74 years old and smoked since he was 12 or so.. hope the vapes provide her some comfort:Namaste:

She is taking it pretty god actually. She's got some new sort of experimental treatment which is working good. The tumors are gone but she have to take the shit every 14 day the rest of her life. It's the third time she gets cancer, so she is pretty glad she have cheated the man with the sling blade three times now. Giving up smoking completely is impossible for her I think, she is from that same generation your dad is... But since I presented the vape for her she really tries so cut down and that is good.

Hope your dad makes it through! We wanna keep them as long as we can without them suffering...

:passitleft:

She is taking it pretty god actually. She's got some new sort of experimental treatment which is working good. The tumors are gone but she have to take the shit every 14 day the rest of her life. It's the third time she gets cancer, so she is pretty glad she have cheated the man with the sling blade three times now. Giving up smoking completely is impossible for her I think, she is from that same generation your dad is... But since I presented the vape for her she really tries so cut down and that is good.
Damn...three times? How about a nicotine patch or gum? Only cats have nine lives! I think taking meds every two weeks after surviving cancer three times and still smoking is a more than fair deal.

Damn...three times? How about a nicotine patch or gum? Only cats have nine lives! I think taking meds every two weeks after surviving cancer three times and still smoking is a more than fair deal.

Yeah, she is stubborn. The first strike was breast cancer so she took it away. The last two has been in her lungs. She has quit a few times on some meds making the body reject the nicotine but then she gained a lot in weight. So she got back to smoking. She had a lot of issues with other stuff as well so I'm not giving her a hard time for it... its still her decision to make.

Hope your dad makes it through! We wanna keep them as long as we can without them suffering...

:passitleft:
Man these story's .... its so recognizable as my father could not stop. i once told him he would be going out smoking. but when you see you dad (or mom) with so little air to breathe... and still wanna smoke.... hey if my father can do it... i am sure everyone can! He does get a little help from a product called Tabex. its a med that has less side effects then the others and it comes from bulgaria. if your mom dont know how to quit anymore that might help:Namaste:

We do wanna keep them as long as we can, what would we do without or mommy or daddy right?

No matter how big a guy or girl is, when you parents say no....you listen ;)

Have a blessed weekend Y'all

I wish i could gice each and everyone a very big hug:hug::hug::hug:

No kidding right! I actually found a seed in 1 large nug of the wedding cake soo your better believe it... DROPPED THAT BABY! Lol

She’s in a jiffy puck now! So fingers crossed she’s a good one and pops up strong and healthy!

I also just tried my hand at cloning ! Cut 5 clones from EM1 to see how it goes! So the Wedding Cake seed and 5 Clones are under a dome now under a CFL hood! See if I can’t get some roots popping out in a week or so! I used this rooting powder.
image.jpg
I used that last summer on my afghani kush x black domina plant for my first attempt at clones it worked beautifully with pro mix hp soil only water for about 5 days then starting to add very little grow base . Add extra mycros give them roots something to grab onto . Lol

Best of luck at cloning bud

I’m looking forward to my Northern Light Blue from delicious seeds! She’s going to be a lovely girl is I get a good pheno I’ll drfinitely be cloning her!
I’ve gree it before but didn’t grow it if you catch my noobness lol

Man these story's .... its so recognizable as my father could not stop. i once told him he would be going out smoking. but when you see you dad (or mom) with so little air to breathe... and still wanna smoke.... hey if my father can do it... i am sure everyone can! He does get a little help from a product called Tabex. its a med that has less side effects then the others and it comes from bulgaria. if your mom dont know how to quit anymore that might help:Namaste:

We do wanna keep them as long as we can, what would we do without or mommy or daddy right?

No matter how big a guy or girl is, when you parents say no....you listen ;)

Have a blessed weekend Y'all

I wish i could gice each and everyone a very big hug:hug::hug::hug:

Think she tried those pills. But she gained in weight when she quit, and you know women and weight.........

yeah, they are always parents how old we get. But I don't listen to them, if I would I wouldn't be smoking weed. She told me today she heard that Canada have legalized drugs she said... it's pointless to start argue with that. People in that age here is impossible to tell anything else than what the government already have told them.

You have a great weekend to!

Hug hug!

You have a great weekend to!
Hug hug!
Unfortunately, it's not only old folk who have hard heads. Many of my circle still call MJ users stupid. I'm so happy the media stated the first group to challenge their company's stance on MJ is the RCMP! So cool what's happening.
My employer is not open to any of it not even talking about MJ. It's in the policy talking of MJ gets a piss test. Then they go into detail about CBD not allowed.
I hope the RCMP get their request and the world opens up to the dramatization of past brain washing.

Its strange how ignorant people can be. mostly its because of a family member that people open up and see what mmj can bring patients worldwide. We just keep sending out the positive vibes and they will realize one day what they are doing with the meds and alcohol ;)

Oh how I miss the mirror smooth German Autobahn. I used to drive 150 MPH with the cruise control on.

Its strange how ignorant people can be. mostly its because of a family member that people open up and see what mmj can bring patients worldwide. We just keep sending out the positive vibes and they will realize one day what they are doing with the meds and alcohol ;)

I found some Greek Oregano seeds in the cabinet. No need to make clones now. I'm going to take my clones and make some pizza sauce now. LOL

Oh how I miss the mirror smooth German Autobahn. I used to drive 150 MPH with the cruise control on.

In my last car you could just lay a brick on the pedal and it would not drive that fast... pretty cheap cruise control tough:rofl:

Unfortunately, it's not only old folk who have hard heads. Many of my circle still call MJ users stupid. I'm so happy the media stated the first group to challenge their company's stance on MJ is the RCMP! So cool what's happening.
My employer is not open to any of it not even talking about MJ. It's in the policy talking of MJ gets a piss test. Then they go into detail about CBD not allowed.
I hope the RCMP get their request and the world opens up to the dramatization of past brain washing.

Shit man, how do you slip through those?

We whisper some at work, a coworker and me. But the rest is in mode for get drunk as hell every weekend and talk about it the following week. I've had one beer this summer, I think. :oops: Not because I don't drink beer, just haven't been in the mood for beer. But they drink it on a daily basis... it's sad.

Back
Top Bottom