InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Beautiful plant,Shed-she looks close,not quite enough amber for me...but she's not for me...
At least the aphids waited till the end to make their move-I hate those nasty little bastards-
I have quite a bit of unpleasant experience with them...

It'll be interesting to see how the "Mega Crop Brown Goo" test goes-that's the only gripe I've got with it-
It works great,but you'd better throw some silica gel packets in it after you open it-and remember to seal the bag after each use!

they don't bug me at this stage
:laughtwo: :thumb:
Relax, take a deep breath, and scroll.

And scrol... and zoooommmmmm :yummy: (I’m not a rat!)
Your thoughts?

First thought, my they look beautiful! :bravo:
seeing a good amount that are only half cloudy on the calyxes. I vote wait. :meditate:

I saw this too (and see that others did too).

It’s fascinating to me how it seems to slow down. The same thing happened on mine. I thought ‘oh wow it’s ripening early’, and then a week later it kind of looked the same. There’s lots of cloudy and still quite a few clear.

That said, 7 weeks is early and my trichs were a lot cloudier than this when I took it.

I just went back for another look, and there is faint ambering in quite a few places. I think you have enough of everything to make the call whenever you want. I would wait a bit but maybe a week is too long and I keep seeing folks recommend taking cbd earlier rather than later.

I think youre good if you do and good if you wait actually - which probably doesnt help you at all :laughtwo:

Mostly, just :bravo: Oh and for the first time - those closeups looked very much like my sativa flowers in places ;) SO maybe you just grew better, fatter plants/colas :D

Wow, I guess I'm just an early bird. I thought I saw quite a bit of cloudy and amber, and the clear seemed to be in transition to cloudy. Well if you can only chop on weekends, then that's gonna be a tough decision for you. :popcorn:

They look just right to me. Chop away! :snowboating:
That the way I'm leaning BL...thanks!
Are CBD trichs different as to what you’d look for in THC trichs? I feel like I’m seeing a good amount that are only half cloudy on the calyxes. I vote wait. :meditate:
I think if I could watch them for a few days and they were in the sun, I'd wait. But it's this weekend or next and I'm afraid of the amber, particularly since the sugar leaves go right into the oil with the calyxes.
Looks like a lot of clear to me but I’m wearing glasses looking at my cell phone
That's a tough way to gauge anything!
:woohoo:Very impressive Shed, outstanding work
Thanks dynamo! They turned out nicely and I know exactly what I would do differently next time. And next time is in the shed right now :).
Damn dude. Those are showroom condition. :)
Thanks rugged!
Beautiful plant,Shed-she looks close,not quite enough amber for me...but she's not for me...
At least the aphids waited till the end to make their move-I hate those nasty little bastards-
I have quite a bit of unpleasant experience with them...
It'll be interesting to see how the "Mega Crop Brown Goo" test goes-that's the only gripe I've got with it-
It works great,but you'd better throw some silica gel packets in it after you open it-and remember to seal the bag after each use!
The reason the aphids waited is because the plant hasn't been outside for at least a week. I sprayed it when it was outside, but in the ensuing week they multiplied! I don't spray the plants indoors.

I seal the MC bag immediately after I use it, but with RH in the high 60s and 70s, it doesn't take long for the moisture level to rise. Great idea to toss in some silica gel packs. I'll have to start saving them!
I think youre good if you do and good if you wait actually - which probably doesnt help you at all
No, it does help!
Well if you can only chop on weekends, then that's gonna be a tough decision for you.
Indeed BL. That makes this weekend more likely than not.
I agree with that absolutely :thumb: that’s why I think it be ok now as well as later.

Sounds like your call shed :D
I think it's going to be this weekend. Next weekend will probably be later than I'd like.

Thanks all :thanks:

I seal the MC bag immediately after I use it, but with RH in the high 60s and 70s, it doesn't take long for the moisture level to rise. Great idea to toss in some silica gel packs. I'll have to start saving them!
Ya I'm doing the same thing now after reading that :high-five: Good tip carcass.
I also use a 500gm mason jar. I fill the jar up then put the MC bag tied tightly inside my 5gal HD bucket when done. Helps keep the moisture out.

I agree with the decision to chop, for what it’s worth. They look great!
This May grey we’re getting is a bummer eh? Looking forward to the harvest brother :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom