InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Me too!! I’ve watched episodes of The Office and Parks and Recs so much, I could probably act it out for you guys.
Sounds like it's time for that video update! Lil improv workshop. LoL
:rofl:

Well I knew you moved them somewhat, but not to the extent you just mentioned.
All over the damn place. I can make a flowchart with distances marked off if you like :).
OK, I was thinking of adding Protekt. I know what the plants are like with MC alone, just not with anything else. I also know farside uses it with each feeding as a 1:blushsmile:1 with Calmag and MC. And futhermore, I really don't know much else.
I haven't seen the plant needing anything other than what they're getting, though farside does do rather well with his 1:blushsmile:1 mix.
Fastimes at Ridgemont High with Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, and Jennifer Jason Leigh. You had to have seen it, even for a non movie-goer
Nope, never saw it. Probably the wrong generation for me. I was already out of college and working on Wall St when it came out.
Monty Python's The Holy Grail. Priceless
No question.
I've only seen it recently. First time was meh. Second time it was funnier (I was baked). It is an odd movie. The first half hour is all about a rug getting pissed on. The jury is still out on it. I tend to watch the same 500 movies over and over. Since I work nights I turn on something that I've seen a bazillion times for background noise to sleep to. If it's anything fresh, I'm too interested and won't fall asleep.
Wouldn't want to interfere with your sleep, so stick with that! If it's free on some streaming service I'll watch it sometime, but I don't think I'd pay for it.

I don't think I've seen close 500 movies! I have seen Popstar more than 10 times though...probably more than any other movie. It gets better with every viewing.
Me too!! I’ve watched episodes of The Office and Parks and Recs so much, I could probably act it out for you guys.
You and my daughter would get along famously...two of her most favorite sitcoms!
Shed, you seem like a Fargo, No Country for Old Men, Shawshank Redemption kind of guy.
Yes, no, yes. I've seen Shawshank a few times but Fargo only when it came out.
them buds are forming nicly !!Day 39 when they be done
Good question SB! The AK's run about ±65 days, I think @Archiweedies takes the Bedroom Cookies down around the same time, and I'm pretty sure the Berry Bomb runs just a hair longer than that. Might be a busy week second week of August if those timings hold o_O .

I have seen Popstar more than 10 times though...probably more than any other movie. It gets better with every viewing.
Just bought it! Prime day $4 dvd. Not edited for tv, so I’m looking pretty forward to it. I’m thinking it has the potential to be my harvesting movie for a while.

" 's dick!"
I can’t place it yet. It sounds so familiar, but I can’t think of it. I gotta watch it again all the way through. My kids always come down from naps and I have to turn it off. I accidentally left it on for a few minutes, and my 5 yo saw... when I came back downstairs, I asked him if he saw anything weird. My god, it could’ve been bad! He says - yeah those dogs were really scary and mean! Lol, thankfully it was on commercial for most of the time.

You'll catch it eventually. It's a throwaway line but it always makes me laugh.

Definitely not for 5-year olds, or 13-year olds even! Some parents probably wouldn't let their 18-year olds watch it. :p
Ok, I gotta watch it now. I missed it on Netflix ( Hulu maybe?) a few months back.
I watched The Love Guru last night. Really dumb and very funny.

You'll catch it eventually. It's a throwaway line but it always makes me laugh.

Definitely not for 5-year olds, or 13-year olds even! Some parents probably wouldn't let their 18-year olds watch it. :p
Yeah it’ll be along while for that over here! It’s got a lot of funny parts, but I loved Justin Timberlake’s character in that, and at the end “it was me” omg, I laughed so hard!!

The young guys at work have been laughing at me for years for paying for cable and renting movies still so I recently took their advice and got an android box and am I glad I did. I was paying $192.00 for internet and cable tv and now pay about $45.00 per month and have every channel, tv, and movie imaginable on demand.

Hot Rod was an early Lonely Island creation! My son keeps bugging me to watch it but we never get around to it... :(

And my wife cannot abide Ben Stiller!
I don't really like Ben Stiller or Tom Cruise that much. By the end Tom Cruise 's character was my favorite. It's comically gory.

Find the time for Hot Rod if you can though. It's worth it within the first five minutes, Imho.

Just a bit of housekeeping:

I know I've mentioned a few times that the AK-47s are all clones from a seed planted in May 2017, but I've lost track of what generation I'm on.

Well...while I was looking for something else in this thread, I came across an entry from August of last year where I posted a pic of a small clone that I had labeled 1.1.1.1.1. (see Note below for numbering explainer).

Based on timing alone, I'm going to guess that this is the plant I flowered this winter and harvested in April. That would make the current flowering AK 1.1.1.1.1.1 and the summer one 1.1.1.1.1.1.1. Numbers gone wild? Maybe, but still nice to keep track of. The flowering one is 6th generation plant and 5th generation clone.

I will try to keep better track going forward, having found out from @Agemon that the Berry Bomb I'm flowering is 1.3, making the two clones I have 1.3.1 and 1.3.2. I also have Bedroom Cookies 2.2.1 in a one gallon pot and gave away 2.2.2. My Peyote Critical clones are 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, as I gave the mother away back in April.

[Note: For those who don't know the generation numbering system, here is a brief explanation: The seed plant is 1. The clone of that plant is 1.1. If you take a second clone off that plant, it becomes 1.2. A clone off the first clone would be 1.1.1, and so on. My first two Candidas were both 1, and the two flowering would be 1.1 and 1.2 assuming they came off the same plant - I don't have any idea in reality. Cuttings from these are 1.1.1 and 1.2.1.]

I’m planning to make some edibles with seeded buds. They are dried now, but not much of a cure yet. Does cure make a difference with edibles? I just don’t want it to have an extra green taste, if you know what I mean.

No reason to cure bud for edibles, as you are really just trying to suck the THC out during the infusion process. I'd still burp them for a couple of weeks to get the chlorophyll out though.
Cool, will do! Thank you, still got another week or so then. :yummy:

Just had to jump in to the movie conversation that happened while i was asleep...
turn on something that I've seen a bazillion times for background noise to sleep to. If it's anything fresh, I'm too interested and won't fall asleep.
Me too! West Wing is usually my go to (I could recite the script!)... or any Harry Potter movie
Fargo, No Country for Old Men, Shawshank Redemption
Yes, no, yes.
exactly that

my wife cannot abide Ben Stiller!
She be my friend :ganjamon:

Now I’ll get back to the housekeeping update ;)

Back
Top Bottom