InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

So Shed, I know ur thinking this weekend may be too soon, but next weekend may be too late. So here's what's probably gonna happen. Tuesday evening ur gonna start suffering from the effects of Pup Scratch Fever. My research shows the cure is stay home & harvest, er, I mean rest in ur shed, er, um, ur bed. Besides, if you've got eye trouble, ya just can't see going to work.:)

Sorry for not speaking on the Bedroom cookies. You seem so dialed in with your veg days and flip days and all that jazz. Since you're a cloner I figure you've harvested these strains b4. BC looks like 10-20% amber in some pics. Since you wanna drift in the space between sleep and consciousness harvest ASAP.

I still stand by my assessment for the Berry Bomb though. My gellies give me about 30-45 minutes of gradual sliding into sleep mode.

(Hearing Kosmo's Voice) "It's a very smooth transition!"

:nerd-with-glasses:

Hah, of course I am not voting, I am still trying to figure out what I am looking at. Hey Shed, may I throw a question at you? You had told me to harvest AT lights-on. Does that have to do with the low chlorophyll level just before lights on? And, if that be the case, would it be okay for me to harvest in the middle of the night, as opposed to when my lights come on at 10 am? Is the chlorophyll level low in the lights out mode all night? Reason I'm asking is, with home intruders and work, and you know, just life in general, it would be easier to do it in the middle of the night. Your girls are looking good, of course as always! Grow buddy Grow. Have a blessed evening.
Yes, just before lights on the chlorophyll levels are lower, but are they low enough 6 hours in to their 12 hours of dark? Who knows (someone probably). Anyway, you can not worry about it (which is what I do on occasion), or leave them in the dark longer than 12 hours and harvest them when it's next convenient. It won't hurt the plant to be in dark for 36 hours. Some folks believe it helps trichome production before harvest, but I and others have not found that to be true.
if you ask me I would already be smoking dat shit!
LOL! I'm sure you would, but you're crazy :).
Highya ITS,
Trichomes look great! Ladies look great! I would think it's up to you when to chop based on personal preferences. I like sativas for the energy. I'm starting to like indicas as I get older and a little more sedentary. No danger of being ripped off, tornados, floods, bud rot, etc, I'd let them go. Based of previous posts, my vote would be to chop them all on Sunday of you can't wait another week. Ultimately, it's your call. Cheers
Thanks Bode! Bud rot on the BC is an issue at the moment, though none of the other things you mentioned.
Wait em out homie!
Preston "wait-em-out" 9mm :thumb:
Chop and Hang! If you don’t want sleepy meds from the indica!
Quite true Dutch, thanks!
So Shed, I know ur thinking this weekend may be too soon, but next weekend may be too late. So here's what's probably gonna happen. Tuesday evening ur gonna start suffering from the effects of Pup Scratch Fever. My research shows the cure is stay home & harvest, er, I mean rest in ur shed, er, um, ur bed. Besides, if you've got eye trouble, ya just can't see going to work.
LOL! :welldone:
Sorry for not speaking on the Bedroom cookies. You seem so dialed in with your veg days and flip days and all that jazz. Since you're a cloner I figure you've harvested these strains b4. BC looks like 10-20% amber in some pics. Since you wanna drift in the space between sleep and consciousness harvest ASAP.
I still stand by my assessment for the Berry Bomb though. My gellies give me about 30-45 minutes of gradual sliding into sleep mode.
(Hearing Kosmo's Voice) "It's a very smooth transition!"
I'm really not dialed in with anything but math, and both these strains are new to me from my SoCal friends, so the only one I have a real idea on is the AK.

That said, I louped both plants in the sun this morning and I am going with Age's advice (and my original thought), which is to take down the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and leave the Berry Bomb 1.3 for next weekend. I don't see any amber on the BeBo and I do on the BC, not to mention the budrot which I'd like to stop in its tracks.

I did a clear-out of the BeBo soil again this morning (less water than last time though) and then gave it 3 gallons at 6g/gallon. Let's see if we can get white pistils again! The ones on there are all orange.

I've started taking the fans on the BC this morning and I'll finish that job once it cools off, and then tomorrow it's chop/wash/drip/trim/hang! :thanks: to all for your wisdom and eyeballs!

Not sure the manufacturer, 5500K turned all the way down.

18-20"s
No what bds

288s ???

Why 5500k, didn't know QBs came in that

I don't know what BDS means Chris. I got the 5500K cause it's the Veg/ Auto tent and the Auto's seem to love it. Just this one Candida that has issues with it.

Even a quick search of google found nothing about bds, qb's, and/ or lighting.

What it is Chris?

It was harvest Sunday, not to mention everything else I had to get done, so I did NOT get a nap. I didn't even finish trimming until this morning :eek: .

So let's get on with the update! Here are the details:

Bedroom Cookies is a cross made by member Bedroom Farmer (now Rich Farmer). It's lineage (courtesy of @Pennywise) is:
GSC Xtrm (a cross between Girl Scout Cookies x White Widow from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds) crossed with Afghan #1.

It was a clone cut on Dec. 10th 2018, gifted to me by @Archiweedies in a solo cup, and flipped June 9th 2019 (181 days veg), and harvested on flip day 56. Its final home was a 10 gallon cloth pot and at harvest it stood 41" off the soil. Let's take a look...

Just before harvest...I had taken all of the big fans of on Saturday:

I grew this straight up, and I find the trunks of my bent and topped plants end up thicker. Still, pipe-worthy one of these days!

Save the bones for Henry Jones:

The @Amy Gardner tribute:

Washed, rinsed, and drip drying:

Solid Jackson!

Here is most of the budrot. I found more while I trimmed (another reason to wet trim...if you dry trim, the mold spreads while you wait). I'm saving this for my trichome-iso-melting experiment, so it's just air drying:

It took two boxes to hang it all up to dry. I've got a fan on each box today to get the bulk of the moisture out, but starting tonight I'll just have one oscillating between the two. And the buds on the bottom are ones that I took the bud rot off and tossed them in front of the holes to dry the fastest:

It has no meaning, but the weight of the harvest was 1,696 grams. 209 grams dry weight it my biggest harvest so far so we'll see. Of course, that plant didn't veg for 181 days!

That was my Sunday! I hope yours went well. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom