InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Drive-by
Congrats on the harvest.

Damn rats.. You ever see them? I'd get a pellet gun and blast them to hell and back.. We have afew here that stay under the neighbor's deck. I have a blowgun for entertainment when they show up.. But then I've only got two with it.... I stuck some baits under out metal shed out back and they been gone..

Winter rains bring them back out I think..

Here,,, we been getting abit of rains here? And been cold damn near all summer.. Really odd weather... Only had afew hot days all summer here hot enough that I wanted to hit the pool....... WTF happened to global warming? I could use alittle of it about now....

GL with the sick and hope your bro feels better too...

Keepem Green

Box that up and ship it my way!
Drive-by
Congrats on the harvest.
Damn rats.. You ever see them? I'd get a pellet gun and blast them to hell and back.. We have afew here that stay under the neighbor's deck. I have a blowgun for entertainment when they show up.. But then I've only got two with it.... I stuck some baits under out metal shed out back and they been gone..
GL with the sick and hope your bro feels better too...
Thanks Norcali! Shooting them isn't an option but I'm getting a bug zapper for entertainment.

I'm feeling a bit better now and if I had a bro I'm hoping he would be too!
So, that is rat damage?
I have a few field mice in the back, but they don't fuck with anything and rarely come out or there lunch.
glad your feeling better, man-colds are the worst!
They are! I must have been pretty bad because my wife would check in and ask if I needed anything. Otherwise she would have given me a list of things to do while I was home from work ;).

If that's not rat damage then I don't know what did that. They nibble on everything!
Glad you’re upright again
:laughtwo:
:thumb:
Can I laugh too? :rofl::laugh:
I certainly hope so!

Glad to see you're feeling a little better. I hope you can get your local rat problem under control, if not for your plants then for health reasons. I see where they estimate there are over 12 million rats in LA and they carry Typhus, a disease common in the Middle Ages. Geez!

Glad you're feeling a little better,Shed !
Sorry to hear about the rats-I've got gophers and moles,but no rats yet (that I know of)
my wife would check in and ask if I needed anything.
The last time I had a bad cold, (I think I may have been dying for a little while) Mrs.C would check in every so often to say "you are such a baby!"
If I needed anything,her response was "you know where we keep it"...
So I try and stay healthy-she enjoys it too much when I'm sick...

Sorry to hear about the rats-I've got gophers and moles,but no rats yet (that I know of)

The last time I had a bad cold, (I think I may have been dying for a little while) Mrs.C would check in every so often to say "you are such a baby!"
Aww buddy. That's awful and hilarious. I'm so torn.

Everyone knows the only way to get rid of rats is to be a pied piper. Break out the flute and tights Shed.

Seriously, glad you're feeling better. :love:

Hey Shed, hows it going? I hope your up to strength and feeling better. I finally had to start reading your thread. It was daunting with all these pages so I'm just gonna keep a window open for as long as it takes to get it done. Anyway, I see in the first post that you were an auto grower. I cant see you wasting your time with shitty genetics, small yields/plants. That said, what genetics did you go with for your autos? I have heard Mephisto genetics are a great way to go for Autos. Nice large plants with good yields. Did you use another breeder? if so, who did you go with? Besides DDA, I wont be doing autos anymore unless I can find some genetics that are worth my time, money, and effort. Keep it green Shed. Thanks.

Scott

Why the wow emoji? Was that not a good topic to inquire about? It didn't come off rude when I ran it through my head. Sorry if I offended you as I surely didn't mean to. I am just very frustrated with the results from my autos so far. Its good smoke, but there was precious little of it. very small plants.
I’m sure it’s a wow face for you trying to read his whole thread. He tells everyone to just jump in right here. He’ll be along to correct me if I’m wrong, I’m just taking a guess.

Glad to see you're feeling a little better. I hope you can get your local rat problem under control, if not for your plants then for health reasons. I see where they estimate there are over 12 million rats in LA and they carry Typhus, a disease common in the Middle Ages. Geez!
Thanks Big D and oof!
Glad you’re on the mend
Nice sparkley DTF :yummy:
bigger is not always better!
Best list item ever!
li’l fookrs!
Thanks! Thanks! That's what I keep hearing! Sure is! Indeed!
My wife would be the same way though less obvious. I'd just get the sideways glance when she walked by. The fact that she was willing to make me tea meant I must have looked mighty rough :straightface:
Aww buddy. That's awful and hilarious. I'm so torn.
LOL!
Hey Shed sorry to hear you weren’t feeling well but glad your on the mend! All’s looking well and those dam rats!

It sounds like you need some outdoor kitties :cool: See who wins that battle lol
The coyotes would. Cats disappear left and right, but they don't bother with the mice unfortunately.
Everyone knows the only way to get rid of rats is to be a pied piper. Break out the flute and tights Shed.

Seriously, glad you're feeling better. :love:
Reminds me of this Mitchell and Webb sketch!
Hey Shed, hows it going? I hope your up to strength and feeling better. I finally had to start reading your thread. It was daunting with all these pages so I'm just gonna keep a window open for as long as it takes to get it done. Anyway, I see in the first post that you were an auto grower. I cant see you wasting your time with shitty genetics, small yields/plants. That said, what genetics did you go with for your autos? I have heard Mephisto genetics are a great way to go for Autos. Nice large plants with good yields. Did you use another breeder? if so, who did you go with? Besides DDA, I wont be doing autos anymore unless I can find some genetics that are worth my time, money, and effort. Keep it green Shed. Thanks.
Scott
Why the wow emoji? Was that not a good topic to inquire about? It didn't come off rude when I ran it through my head. Sorry if I offended you as I surely didn't mean to. I am just very frustrated with the results from my autos so far. Its good smoke, but there was precious little of it. very small plants.
Oh dear, Scott...please don't read this thread from the top even if you have all the time in the world! That's what the Wow emoji was about.

:welcome: to the thread right now and just pick it up from here. All topics about plants are good topics and never worry about offending me or asking any questions at all. It's a great bunch of folks here who will either know the answer or can't point you to the road to get there.

And on that odd chance that you say something offensive (which rarely happens and I doubt you would) I'd let you know with something other than an emoji!

To your question, I have scaled back my autos to a few a year at most for the very reasons you list. The ones I started with came from 420 (Blueberry auto and AK-47 auto), and the ones I've grown since have all been freebies on other orders. So I can't tell you who the best breeders are. There are a few growers here who grow enormous autoflower plants so I would check with them. @farside05, @MrSauga, and @Agemon come to mind off the top of my still-recovering head (so if I missed someone obvious...).

Again, welcome aboard. If there's anything about my growing that puzzles you, feel free to ask. I'd rather repeat myself than have you look for answers in the previous 760 pages o_O .

I’m sure it’s a wow face for you trying to read his whole thread. He tells everyone to just jump in right here. He’ll be along to correct me if I’m wrong, I’m just taking a guess.
Look! It's one of those great folks now. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom