InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

And not to dwell on the yet unknown, let's dive into the weekend update. I'll try not to overload you with pics, or text!

Saturday I transplanted the Berry Bomb from Agemon into a 7 gallon pot, and i used the ProMix from the Peyote Critical that I had rinsed.

I'm going to let it settle and then thin the bottom and maybe top it.

I also transplanted the Sour G and the Candida top into 1 gallon pots, along with splitting up the 3-in-1 Candida clones:

One went into a 1g, one went into the Clone Shipper for @MrGreene, and one went back into a solo cup for a future hand-off to someone who may want it. Here are all the Saturday clones:

My son had a soccer game and then we went to my daughter's favorite Chinese restaurant (in Chinatown). When we got home it had turned out that none of my son's friends were around to celebrate 4/20 with him, so my wife fired up the bong with Blue Treacle in it and the three of them stood around the breakfast bar packing the bowl and blazing through it. First time my wife had smoked with both the kids, and my son's tolerance is off the charts!

A friend of his came over and we all settled into the living room to watch Popstar (with Andy Samberg and Lonely Island) which is still funny even after 10 watchings.

Then it was time for 4/20 seed drop!

One each of the Super Lemon Haze, the DTF, and the CBD Lemon Potion Auto. Two have small tails tonight but I'm leaving them all in water for tomorrow.

That left Sunday to get everything else done, and luckily it was sunny and warm (compared to Saturday's chill).

I started out by working on my comparison grow using @Vulx, which they were nice enough to send samples of. They're a new sponsor here:

I won't bore you with the details here because I'm going to post a thread on it, which I will link here for those interested. Suffice to say that I took two identical AK-47 clones and transplanted them both from solo cups into 1g nursery pots. Both with brand new ProMix HP with no mykos added (not to add another variable). Here they are before and after transplant:

The Vulx one is getting 50% strength of the other's nutes, so the regular got 4g MC and the Vulx got 2g. They were watered to the same starting weight. We'll see!

I slid Archiweedies' Bedroom Cookies 2.2 out and it was solid roots and really dry:

So it went into a 10g pot with mostly new ProMix and got 4.5g MC.

We'll see if the droopy leaves go away.

Then, of course, it was nap time...

Which just left enough time to thin the two flowering Candidas, and it took the rest of the afternoon. I didn't get any before/after pics as you can't tell I did anything, but they can :cool:. You know what they look like, but I'll take some pics this week. Oh, the yellowing of the lower leaves seems to have stopped!

I also thinned the vegging AK-47 and did some supercropping on it, but that's for another time.

I hope you all had a good Passover (if you celebrate), a wonderful 4/20, and a happy Easter (if you celebrate). All my best to you and your loved ones.

:Namaste:

I didn't get any before/after pics

Man I was hanging on that Bedroom Cookies transplant photo like the last episode of Game Of Thrones waiting to see the after pic. LMAO!

so my wife fired up the bong with Blue Treacle in it and the three of them stood around the breakfast bar packing the bowl and blazing through it. First time my wife had smoked with both the kids, and my son's tolerance is off the charts!

A friend of his came over and we all settled into the living room to watch Popstar (with Andy Samberg and Lonely Island) which is still funny even after 10 watchings.
Well that’s just 4/20 in the best style ever! :bravo: Shed clan! :hookah:

the yellowing of the lower leaves seems to have stopped!
Did you do anything? I don’t remember. :hmmmm:

Man I was hanging on that Bedroom Cookies transplant photo like the last episode of Game Of Thrones waiting to see the after pic. LMAO!
:)
Well that’s just 4/20 in the best style ever! :bravo: Shed clan! :hookah:

Did you do anything? I don’t remember. :hmmmm:
I backed off the Armor Si because the conclusion was that there was so much potassium it was locking out the nitrogen. I'm now down to ¼ tsp Si instead of 1 tsp.

The small flower tent currently has two blue dream that have gotten top heavy and fallen over, NLxDDA, Chemdawg, Royal Gorilla, and Sour Angel.

IMG_20190421_211302.jpg

The big flower tent still has the IIP. She's getting top heavy and starting to fall over even though she's been drinking close to a gallon and a half every day. I should probably stake her up but I think I'll just take off the tops in a couple days. I have to be careful closing the tent so I don't catch a leaf or whole branch in the zipper. I hate it when things get caught in the zipper.

IMG_20190421_211528.jpg

IMG_20190421_211519.jpg

The veg tent is still full of cuttings from everything in flower plus a Chem91 x Alien Dog Cherry that's waiting to have a place in the flower tent. The three QP Auto x Tangerine Dream Autos in the two liter bottles are soaking up the rays in here too.

IMG_20190421_211740.jpg

I keep thinking that I'm doing better on space but that must be wishful thinking. Maybe it'll be better after most of IIP gets chopped. I don't know where I'm going to put her after cutting though. The green fridge is pretty full of GelatOG, oils, capsules, brownies, and green beer.

IMG_20190421_213731.jpg
Hi Mr Green. Beautiful plants you have there. Oh the zipper no.
I'd feel better if you put the wire nut termination in an electrical box somehow. They look safe now but a bump or something falling while you're away might be dangerous. I write this with my internal dialog saying "he's probably an electrician" but I have to say it. Happy growing.

Hi Mr Green. Beautiful plants you have there. Oh the zipper no.
I'd feel better if you put the wire nut termination in an electrical box somehow. They look safe now but a bump or something falling while you're away might be dangerous. I write this with my internal dialog saying "he's probably an electrician" but I have to say it. Happy growing.

Good morning stoneotter. You are correct in pointing that out. We shouldn't set a bad example for others. I'll try to take a minute tonight to solder and heat shrink those wires. The way it is was a temporary solution that I never went back and corrected. Oh, I'm not an electrician. More like the factory guy that teaches the industrial electricians and other tradesmen. My first project today will be marking up a set of control panel drawings so the panel shop will built it how I want it.

Good morning stoneotter. You are correct in pointing that out. We shouldn't set a bad example for others. I'll try to take a minute tonight to solder and heat shrink those wires. The way it is was a temporary solution that I never went back and corrected. Oh, I'm not an electrician. More like the factory guy that teaches the industrial electricians and other tradesmen. My first project today will be marking up a set of control panel drawings so the panel shop will built it how I want it.
Haha thought so sorry. It is a nice clean termination. Have a good day friend.

Edit: This response is for @Pennywise

Drdoob has a nice Bueberry, unsure of breeder. I know Dope Seeds has one also. The Northern Lights from Dope Seeds is great too, and im guessing so is the BB.

Hi Mr Green. Beautiful plants you have there.
Good morning stoneotter.
It is a nice clean termination.
Edit: This response is for @Pennywise
Morning Shed and Age. :hug: I followed Agemon’s link and it felt unseemly not to at least say hello. :hug::hug:
I'll look at them today.
I'm pretty stoked with her, My biggest plant to date! Hoping for more than a couple of ounces when she's done.
:ciao:

Sunday night's update is here since y'all seem to have blown right past it! Or maybe you're all ignoring it since I wasn't here this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom