InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy 420 peoples.

Cant keep up with shed, take nap and I'm back 20 page

Im nose blind. Can only smell weed on my fingers or in a jar.

Lol... new weed problems. lol I get that too.

I have a plant hanging in my dining room off a curtain rod. Cant smell it until I touch it.

The IIP is good weed. I tried some MJ got to me with a clone last night.

Good goody to goodest. good stuff. yum.

On the date night thing, gonna have to try it again. lol. I thought I felt a wiggle or 3. I'm getting old tho so, I gotta takes what I gets, when the gettin is goodest.

I just ripped three bowls of purple moby dick followed by fat dab of pink fire !!

Now smoking some pmd :passitleft:

I should have made some edibles damn!

Good trips everyone
:headbanger::headbanger:

Is it a good blueberry taste?

A nicle, smooth flavor out the bong. HAF an hour later and thirsty, oh so thirsty.

Cruisin Buddy :surf:!!!!!

anyone got a lighter meee-aaann?

Happy Easter Shed!

What Otter said!
So AK47 loves the sun....cheeky gal!
Any advice you could lend me about mid-bloom fade? Does she get hungry or is she a lighter feeder? Cheers everyone! Happy Easter

The small flower tent currently has two blue dream that have gotten top heavy and fallen over, NLxDDA, Chemdawg, Royal Gorilla, and Sour Angel.

IMG_20190421_211302.jpg

The big flower tent still has the IIP. She's getting top heavy and starting to fall over even though she's been drinking close to a gallon and a half every day. I should probably stake her up but I think I'll just take off the tops in a couple days. I have to be careful closing the tent so I don't catch a leaf or whole branch in the zipper. I hate it when things get caught in the zipper.

IMG_20190421_211528.jpg

IMG_20190421_211519.jpg

The veg tent is still full of cuttings from everything in flower plus a Chem91 x Alien Dog Cherry that's waiting to have a place in the flower tent. The three QP Auto x Tangerine Dream Autos in the two liter bottles are soaking up the rays in here too.

IMG_20190421_211740.jpg

I keep thinking that I'm doing better on space but that must be wishful thinking. Maybe it'll be better after most of IIP gets chopped. I don't know where I'm going to put her after cutting though. The green fridge is pretty full of GelatOG, oils, capsules, brownies, and green beer.

IMG_20190421_213731.jpg

Alright mister, but when you complain about how tight it is in your Shed...:laugh:
Seriously AW! At least the Lemon Potion auto will be living outside :).
Hope that was okay I fielded Magoo’s question.
No problem! Anyone with an answer is the person to answer :high-five:
Happy 420 Shed!
I wanted to pop in and say Happy 420 to all. We're all here cause we're not all there, right?
Happy 420 Shed and my fellow cannabis consumers!
Happy 420 peoples.
Cant keep up with shed, take nap and I'm back 20 page
Thanks all for the 420 wishes gang! Been a bit of weekend so I've been off here since Friday afternoon :oops: .
On the date night thing, gonna have to try it again. lol. I thought I felt a wiggle or 3. I'm getting old tho so, I gotta takes what I gets, when the gettin is goodest.
So it works for guys and gals? Good to know :thanks:.
I just ate an entire brownie made with Blue Amnesia and washed it down with a greasy pepperoni pizza. I'm sure that I will be hallucinating before it's over. HAPPY 420 Everyone!
Oof! Hope you have landed safely Retrix :).
anyone got a lighter meee-aaann?
I've got a few, and they all light!
Happy Easter Shed!
Thanks otter. To you and yours as well. :peace:
Any advice you could lend me about mid-bloom fade? Does she get hungry or is she a lighter feeder? Cheers everyone! Happy Easter
Thanks AW. I don't remember any mid-bloom fade or anything special about it at all. I think it likes cal-mag as I recall with the FoxFarms, and doesn't like getting dry.
I hate it when things get caught in the zipper.
Who doesn't ;).
The green fridge is pretty full
I'll say. We only have the one fridge and for some reason my wife wants food in there! Crazy I tell ya :).
I guess I just posted that in the wrong place. Sorry Shed. Lol
Looks good MrG. Post your garden any time!

You okay?Happy 4/20 weekend Shedster
All is reasonably well, just been busy without any time to sit my ass down at the computer. My daughter was in for the weekend (just left) and our dog is concerning us, but she has a vet appointment tomorrow afternoon so I hope for more details then. Though we may have to wait for test results to come back. She's lethargic and will stand still for long periods of time. Not staring like a seizure, just like someone who doesn't know what to do next. Not eating her food either, just if my wife makes her a hamburger or an egg.

I'll put together an update soon and overload you all with pics and plant news, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom