InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

And not to dwell on the yet unknown, let's dive into the weekend update. I'll try not to overload you with pics, or text!

Saturday I transplanted the Berry Bomb from Agemon into a 7 gallon pot, and i used the ProMix from the Peyote Critical that I had rinsed.

I'm going to let it settle and then thin the bottom and maybe top it.

I also transplanted the Sour G and the Candida top into 1 gallon pots, along with splitting up the 3-in-1 Candida clones:

One went into a 1g, one went into the Clone Shipper for @MrGreene, and one went back into a solo cup for a future hand-off to someone who may want it. Here are all the Saturday clones:

My son had a soccer game and then we went to my daughter's favorite Chinese restaurant (in Chinatown). When we got home it had turned out that none of my son's friends were around to celebrate 4/20 with him, so my wife fired up the bong with Blue Treacle in it and the three of them stood around the breakfast bar packing the bowl and blazing through it. First time my wife had smoked with both the kids, and my son's tolerance is off the charts!

A friend of his came over and we all settled into the living room to watch Popstar (with Andy Samberg and Lonely Island) which is still funny even after 10 watchings.

Then it was time for 4/20 seed drop!

One each of the Super Lemon Haze, the DTF, and the CBD Lemon Potion Auto. Two have small tails tonight but I'm leaving them all in water for tomorrow.

That left Sunday to get everything else done, and luckily it was sunny and warm (compared to Saturday's chill).

I started out by working on my comparison grow using @Vulx, which they were nice enough to send samples of. They're a new sponsor here:

I won't bore you with the details here because I'm going to post a thread on it, which I will link here for those interested. Suffice to say that I took two identical AK-47 clones and transplanted them both from solo cups into 1g nursery pots. Both with brand new ProMix HP with no mykos added (not to add another variable). Here they are before and after transplant:

The Vulx one is getting 50% strength of the other's nutes, so the regular got 4g MC and the Vulx got 2g. They were watered to the same starting weight. We'll see!

I slid Archiweedies' Bedroom Cookies 2.2 out and it was solid roots and really dry:

So it went into a 10g pot with mostly new ProMix and got 4.5g MC.

We'll see if the droopy leaves go away.

Then, of course, it was nap time...

Which just left enough time to thin the two flowering Candidas, and it took the rest of the afternoon. I didn't get any before/after pics as you can't tell I did anything, but they can :cool:. You know what they look like, but I'll take some pics this week. Oh, the yellowing of the lower leaves seems to have stopped!

I also thinned the vegging AK-47 and did some super cropping on it, but that's for another time.

I hope you all had a good Passover (if you celebrate), a wonderful 4/20, and a happy Easter (if you celebrate). All my best to you and your loved ones.

:Namaste:

Damn that Berry Bomb looks great Shed!!!! I love the feet on that other one too, from the pot! Your garden is looking grand!

@InTheShed hey sweetie. I hope your dog is ok. Cholodin supplement by Mvp labs. It is excellent for neuro probs if your dog is a senior. Helps with head tremors and similar age related dog issues hope your baby is ok. Sounds like maybe focal seizures which are easier to treat.

Let us know :green_heart:

Damn that Berry Bomb looks great Shed!!!! I love the feet on that other one too, from the pot! Your garden is looking grand!
Thanks "Age"! I think I have too many plants now. :eek:
Beautiful as usual Shed. First times with the kids are too.
I know otter! My wife was shrugging her shoulders at me like "oh well...this is the new reality!"
@InTheShed hey sweetie. I hope your dog is ok. Cholodin supplement by Mvp labs. It is excellent for neuro probs if your dog is a senior. Helps with head tremors and similar age related dog issues hope your baby is ok. Sounds like maybe focal seizures which are easier to treat.

Let us know :green_heart:
Thank you NTV. Our vet is very holistic so supplements are a real possibility. I'm hoping for something more acute and treatable than a chronic condition that needs to be managed, but the appointment is at 4pm today. Thanks for your thoughts and I will let you know what I hear.
New life! I put two of the three seeds in peat this morning so I'm right behind ya :).

backed off the Armor Si because the conclusion was that there was so much potassium it was locking out the nitrogen.
:thumb: Thot I remembered something, I’m going to keep growing this one so not wanting to miss any possible quirks along the way ;) Our situations are vastly different, but it still pays to pay attention :nerd-with-glasses:

Too Many Plants...?

I think 36 or so was my record, this may have been during that phase... Note the bubble cloner (far left), the aforementioned two litre cloner (large clear container), and yes I do believe I have some clones hardening off there, I see my first Bonsai plant that ended up under a scrog, and several J series clones, along with a Candyland Plant I traded for an 818 clone.

No Such Thing, just not enough time!

Edit: I don't drink that piss anymore...

I’m at the vet right now with my dog. He’s stumbling all over the place. Won’t eat or drink. Not sure what’s going on. Hopefully both of our furry friends are ok.

Thot I remembered something, I’m going to keep growing this one so not wanting to miss any possible quirks along the way. Our situations are vastly different, but it still pays to pay attention
Vastly! But thank you for paying attention anyway :)
Aren’t we all!? :laughtwo:
Seriously tho, hope the pooch is okay :love:
Indeed, thanks Amy!
I’m at the vet right now with my dog. He’s stumbling all over the place. Won’t eat or drink. Not sure what’s going on. Hopefully both of our furry friends are ok.
Oof, sorry to hear that Magoo. Give him a scratch behind the ears for me, and I hope they sort him out soon.
I think 36 or so was my record
No such thing as not enough room? Maybe not for you :).

Alright, let me do a quick Monday update since the Candidas were missing in action from last night's update.

Candidas on flip day 32:

I thought maybe if I took a pic from below you can see the results of the thinning yesterday:

And two of the seeds got planted in peat this morning...the CBD Lemon Potion auto and the DTF:

The Super Lemon Haze is going to wait until tonight:

Back to what I missed this weekend...:surf:

Alright, let me do a quick Monday update since the Candidas were missing in action from last night's update.

Candidas on flip day 32:

I thought maybe if I took a pic from below you can see the results of the thinning yesterday:

And two of the seeds got planted in peat this morning...the CBD Lemon Potion auto and the DTF:

The Super Lemon Haze is going to wait until tonight:

Back to what I missed this weekend...:surf:
Can't wait to see what ya do with the SLH.
:nomo:

Candidas look amazing!
:bravo:
Very similar bud structure as mine. They look happy as could be!

Candidas looking wonderful. It is a frosty frosty strain! The stickiest trim yet - even when we were just removing fans prewash. The stems are sticky, just everything! Made it a bit challenging with it being bendy and sticky :laughtwo: . I’m so looking forward to taking another run at it.

Super Lemon Haze is going to wait until tonight
Won’t it drown? :hmmmm:

:rofl: It looks great tho. :thumb: Must have been super super bushy! And you clary did the perfect job. I still suspect indica pheno - but don’t have a real lot to go on. I will try at some point to contact MMG about it and see if they have any images or better descriptions of the phenotypes.

Look good Chef, I mean Shed... Candidas look great, a bench mark for me to strive toward! The peyote's are outside taking a beating from out April winds but I've got them @InTheShade chillin for the hottest part of the day.

Cruisin Buddy
:surf:

Hope the pup is okay Shed. Candidas are beautiful seriously.
Thanks AW. The vet appointment is in an hour so I'll update you when I hear.
Best to your new babies!
Thanks otter! I'll have to see if I remember how to do seedlings :).
@InTheShed. And @Mr. Magoo.
Love sent for your furry friends and yourselves, of course. Hoping for speedy recoveries. :love:
Thank you so much VG. And I'll ask my wife to be on the lookout for a toucan :D
Can't wait to see what ya do with the SLH.
Candidas look amazing!
Very similar bud structure as mine. They look happy as could be!
Thanks P! That SLH is going to stay as flat as I can get it. Might be my first photo LST! And based on your experience with the CD-1 I'm going to recommend it to a friend whose daughter suffers from major panic attacks...the kind that put her in the ER. I'm saving a clone for him in case a sample bud works for her.
The pics from below could easily be you standing under a big tree. Lol. The candidas look amazing.
Thanks Magoo. They feel like trees when they've been watered and I have to carry them back in the house! I hope your pupper starts feeling better soon.
Candidas looking wonderful. It is a frosty frosty strain! The stickiest trim yet - even when we were just removing fans prewash. The stems are sticky, just everything! Made it a bit challenging with it being bendy and sticky :laughtwo: . I’m so looking forward to taking another run at it.
Won’t it drown? :hmmmm:
:rofl: It looks great tho. :thumb: Must have been super super bushy! And you clary did the perfect job. I still suspect indica pheno - but don’t have a real lot to go on. I will try at some point to contact MMG about it and see if they have any images or better descriptions of the phenotypes.
I've left seeds in water longer than that and haven't had any troubles so far. It will probably only be 24 with a tail in there.

I've got so much fluff down underneath that I'm leaving since it's going into oil, and that bendy is going to be a problem for the wash! It was sticky just plucking off the fans, so I can only imagine what harvest will be like...may have to use the @newty gloves-coated-with-EVOO method of trimming.

Let us know if MMG responds. They really should be more forthcoming with this pheno information. And if it turns out to be the indica, Chris has some 'splaining to do ;).

@InTheShade
No one has that handle yet? Crazy!
Look good Chef, I mean Shed... Candidas look great, a bench mark for me to strive toward! The peyote's are outside taking a beating from out April winds but I've got them @InTheShade chillin for the hottest part of the day.

Cruisin Buddy
:surf:
A little shade and a bigger plant next to it should help. Still...got to harden that thing up for life in the desert! Thanks Agemon. :)

Back
Top Bottom