InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

Ladies look great! Mothers are tidy again. 2 producers looking very nice. And your clones - looks like they're having a great start! Pulling out all stops now, man!! Cheers

Hey there @InTheShed hope your day going good and good luck with your new cuts.

Glad to see many on the no flush thing.

Just water more is good plants only gonna take up what they need. Down the stretch most all of what they need are in the older fan leaves.

Nitrogen translocation and nutrient recycling is an important process. Doesn't have to come from the roots, that takes a lot of energy to move nutrients from soil to plant tissues.

Its more efficient from an energy standpoint for plants to translocate from old fan leaves to flowers. This process needs water and why we see plants down the stretch drinking a lot of water.

Why the "flush" thing holds water ... its just giving the plant extra water at the right time.

flush the toilet
flush the hydro lines
Water your flowers a little more down the stretch.

It works!

Pro Tip:
Dont forget to put the seat down for the ladies in da house.

Plants look good and all, but that bread...
Thanks NC! Wish you were here to share it :).
Your mothers look like they had a day at the spa! Ssweet!
Short hair is much easier to manage!
Highya ITS,
Ladies look great! Mothers are tidy again. 2 producers looking very nice. And your clones - looks like they're having a great start! Pulling out all stops now, man!! Cheers
Thanks Bode! As long as I get one rooted for each plant I'll keep them around until the harvest gets smoked. Then I'll know by how much my mother collection needs to expand :cheesygrinsmiley:
Beautiful Shed!
Thank you Crazy.
Why the "flush" thing holds water ... its just giving the plant extra water at the right time.
The further along in flower the less dry you want them to get. That's when they're drinking the most. Though when folks ask "when should I start flushing," they're talking about when to start withholding nutrients from the plant.
Nitrogen translocation and nutrient recycling is an important process. Doesn't have to come from the roots, that takes a lot of energy to move nutrients from soil to plant tissues.
Something that water-only proponents forget is that calcium (and some others) is immobile and can only be drawn up through the roots.

I thought I would put up my most recent plan through the summer. I don't want to get so far ahead that I'm already planning the fall!
flowchart-2019-2020-rev1.jpg

AF-47 is the African landrace sativa x AK-47, CG is Columbian Gold.

All plans subject to change!

Here is the Monday update people! Busy weekend socially so I didn't get on here much, nor did I have a lot of the plant time I was expecting, but let's roll up onto the sidewalk and take a look, yes.

I did manage to trim back the mother plants, now at three as I gave away the IIP to a grower who definitely appreciates its charms. Here is the before/after pic:

I didn't save the trimmings because the salve box is full, and there was some PM down in the undergrowth.

I also topped and took cuttings of the Golden Tiger and Fruit Punch. Here they are this morning on day 73:

And here are the cuttings:

Each top got its own cup, and two lowers of each went into a cup together. If the tops root those will be the ones I keep. I've done well with tops before, as my Candidas and Peyote Critical tops all rooted. We'll see!

Here is how I am keeping down the uppermost growth on the Golden Tiger...paper clips and binders for weight.

The next set down on both are tied flat with pipe cleaners. I'll be flipping these in about 10 days. First I need to thin the undergrowth #nolarf.

I had a brilliant idea on Saturday morning...why not keep the starter and levain for the bread in the tent for warmth! It was about 79º in there and they rose a lot faster than they would have out on the counter. Brilliant!
View media item 1754409
This was the result on Sunday morning:
View media item 1754408
I'm testing different shapes for the top. The favorite so far seems to be the single long slice just off center.

Last for the weekend was to move the 22 pound bag of MegaCrop:

Into something more workable. So I bought a 2 gallon bucket and lid, and a container of DampRid. Here is what 22 pounds looks like in the bucket:

But I had saved some past MC packages and a similar sized psyllium husk container, and filled those:

And here is what was left in the bucket, sealed up with the DampRid for later use:

I didn't trash the Purple Skunk Krush 2 as it still hasn't told me what it is, so it sits in the garage at night next to the mothers under two 23w 6500K CFL's, as I wait for a sign.

That's it for me. I hope your weekend went well, and that you and your loved ones are happy as a dog sniffing a bucket of MegaCrop!

:cool:
Hmmmm... Things look great as usual but I am not sure if I feel comfortable with the bare wire on those paperclip hold-downs; they really should have some kind of softener, no? ;)

I thought I would put up my most recent plan through the summer. I don't want to get so far ahead that I'm already planning the fall!
flowchart-2019-2020-rev1.jpg

AF-47 is the African landrace sativa x AK-47, CG is Columbian Gold.

All plans subject to change!

I might be good at spreadsheets, but you're the flowchart guru.

I might be good at spreadsheets, but you're the flowchart guru.
I should go back and make a new version on the free flowchart site, but instead I keep modifying this one in photoshop!
Didn't take you long to get a hang of baking bread. Those are some fine looking artisan loaves.
:thanks: Research and good listening skills is what it took.
What VG said ^^^
bread looking great - check
plants looking great - check
MC to last a year - check
cute puppy pic - _______
Thanks double H! So nice to have you back here, because though you may have thought we didn't notice your absence, you were wrong. :love:

Now that I'm not doing 9 plants at a time I hope that's more than a year's worth of MC, and I'd post more puppy pics but for photo recognition software. A friend of mine just texted me a video her phone made of pics I'm in, including ones where I'm just a small blurry speck in the background. Scary shit!

Thanks double H! So nice to have you back here, because though you may have thought we didn't notice your absence, you were wrong. :love:
Aww Shed (sniff) :circle-of-love: thanks buddy! Makes me feel all smooshy inside. :kiss: Maybe I’ll find a puppy on my insta dm??? Maybe?? Possibly?? Could be??

Man I gotta start planning more. :lot-o-toke:

pmi_logo_ogShare.png

Imma planing on smoking a bowl later today and later tonight.
Tomorrow I have the same plan, oh and chop a plant or 2.

I try not to get too far ahead of myself, I might get lost. :passitleft:

Aww Shed (sniff) thanks buddy! Makes me feel all smooshy inside. :kiss: Maybe I’ll find a puppy on my insta dm??? Maybe?? Possibly?? Could be??
Could be...
You see were I'm coming from now. :laughtwo:
I get it! Not sharing you off-site ever. Anyway, we like having you all to ourselves!
I try not to get too far ahead of myself, I might get lost.
Happens to the non-medicated as well! :high-five:
Im always getting ahead of or behind my self the problem is figuring out which one
Pics or it didn't happen :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Or -Did i just trow that bud in the trim pile? :laughtwo:
LOL!

I get it! Not sharing you off-site ever. Anyway, we like having you all to ourselves!

I made a choice in my social media life and that is this is the only place I ever share anything now days, I don't even got any thing else. Only way to be sure, well I have made a few posts of Ginza and that may well be my Achilles if anything. But I will be expanding my deal with NordNet to keep that extra tightness. The good thing about those VPN services is that its impossible for sites to keep track of your searches so instead of deals directed to my searches I get what ever deal is in that country the servers I recently bounced through if any at all. Well worth a few bucks a month.

Back
Top Bottom