InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It's Wednesday and I know everyone is clamoring for an AK update, so I took a few pics this morning when it emerged from the dark box. Here it is on flip day 25:

I counted 58 bud sites in that pic, including two or three lower ones I may end up taking off.

And for those who like to look under the hood:

On another topic, I'm thinking of dropping a Haze Xtreme seed from Crop King and doing a mainline/semi-flux on it, and flipping it in the dark box early depending on how fast it grows. Apparently they can get really sativa-tall and I haven't got room for that anyway, so why not strap it down with the most aggressive training there is! Ideas? Anyone here grown the Haze Xtreme? I think Toasted looked into that, but I don't see him around much since his full court press for MOTM ;).

Really nice looking plant shed! love the buds ! My Cali Og Kush seed was from crop king and my first seed in water and it popped so I guess that makes them good so i want to see that haze Xtreme :)

Sorry Pt, you don't get to be jaded about the American political system! Not to Americans anyway ;).

Happy Friday and happy 20th day of the 4th month. Too bad Europe can't ever celebrate 4/20 because there aren't 20 months in a year :).

Lots of pics of the AK today because I took lots. It's flip day 27:

This looks like it's gonna be a bear to trim!

I'm thinking of culling the underbuds:

A good defoliation tomorrow because airflow is going to be important due to high humidity in the dark box.

Auto Masszar on day 25:

And pineapple progress:

Haze Xtreme seed cracked but no tap root yet. Going to give it more time in the bowl. Stay tuned!

A few sunny days in a row are on their way and a nice warm weekend. I wish I could send you folks in the cold some of my weather, and my traffic :).
Happy 420 late shed I have been really busy since I came back but love how everything is going so far I hope you don`t mind me going through what I haven`t seen in your journal and post some thing along I read it, But if you do let me know :passitleft:

Happy 420 late shed I have been really busy since I came back but love how everything is going so far I hope you don`t mind me going through what I haven`t seen in your journal and post some thing along I read it, But if you do let me know
Pop in whenever you can Leftout! You're always welcome here. I'm looking forward to the Haze Xtreme too. Waiting for a sprout...
:)
Nuttin' but flowers! That plant is beautiful.
Thanks Rider. The humidity in the dark box is my only real concern, but I have a fan blowing on it all night and I'm doing my best to keep some space between the buds for airflow. Not quite supercroppying bud bending stems to fill in some spaces.
that pineapple looks amazing ... :cool:
Thanks Pt, they taste amazing (eventually) as well ;).

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been a busy social weekend and still have loads of errands to run. I'll be back later tonight with the weekend update. Hope you're all having fun!

Shed-er-ino..... how's it brada? (That's what they say in Hawaii).

Just popping through. We've had a busy weekend. But a really fun one. Hope you enjoyed yourself as well bud. Looking forward to the update.

Pop in whenever you can Leftout! You're always welcome here. I'm looking forward to the Haze Xtreme too. Waiting for a sprout...

:)

Thanks Rider. The humidity in the dark box is my only real concern, but I have a fan blowing on it all night and I'm doing my best to keep some space between the buds for airflow. Not quite supercroppying bud bending stems to fill in some spaces.

Thanks Pt, they taste amazing (eventually) as well ;).

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been a busy social weekend and still have loads of errands to run. I'll be back later tonight with the weekend update. Hope you're all having fun!
dont worry was the same for me .... well my daughter had a blast

Really nice looking plant shed! love the buds ! My Cali Og Kush seed was from crop king and my first seed in water and it popped so I guess that makes them good so i want to see that haze Xtreme :)
This plant looks like a giant independence day alien ship with buds growing out the top of it. I bet it casts a shadow and everything.

Sunday evening and I still haven't made it to Home Depot, but figured now was a good time to update the journal. Yesterday was really busy. After the morning plant rituals, we had to drive to the stone place to pick out a pallet of flagstone which is going in tomorrow and Tuesday. Then a lunch birthday party, a nap :love:, and then a dinner party at an old friend's house. Today my son and I redug a trench in the garden for the gas line extension (first trench was in the wrong place, had to fill it in yesterday before the nap), but still haven't found a plumber to do the connection. Also did a lot of nute mixing and watering, and another nap :yahoo:.

Got pics of some of it while I was awake...

Let's start with the culling of the underbud on AK. First I was like:

But then I was like:

Here it is this afternoon. The RH in the dark box will be my only foreseeable problem. It's in the mid 90s at night after I water it even with the little dehumidifier running. The fan will be my only salvation. I watered it this morning with 1.5 gallons. Into a gallon went:
1 tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame (keep going with this?)
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom
Runoff still +700 TDS, about 24 ounces.

It casts a very nice shadow @RETRIX!

I thought I'd throw in a pic of the AK-47 clone since it gets no attention. I watered it today along with the Gold Leaf.

The Gold Leaf is looking kinda yellow. I did a defol yesterday. Here's the before and after:

Here is what came off:

Here is a leaf on Gold Leaf:

And one on Sour G:

These leaves are bugging me. I fed the Gold Leaf with 6 ml cal/mag+ and 2 tsp Grow Big. I'll feed Sour G with no cal/mag+ and 1 tsp Grow Big tomorrow and see which one improves first.

Let's see, what have I left out...oh, the Haze Xtreme seed! It finally sprouted the tiniest of tap roots:

If I was experienced with the paper towel routine I woulda done it. Instead I put it in a peat puck and it's in the Shoebox of Light® while we wait.

Little does it know the training that lies ahead :).

That was my weekend, which was a hell of a lot better than @Grandpa Tokin's turned out to be. Head over here and give him some love and healing thoughts...
Grandpa Glue For You! Come see my DIY 2-Bucket RDWC
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom