InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm out of space until one of my kids moves out. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Dream on. Both my kids have moved out, and I still have a garage full of their stuff. :rolleyes:

Looking good over here Shed. :love: Glad you are feeling better from the booster. Got mine today - mixed it up too. My first (and only) shot was J&J and today I got the Pfizer. Starting to feel a little crappy, hopefully that goes away quickly. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congratulations on getting the Pfizer booster Booster! I was in bed for a day but if there was something I had to do I was certainly able to do it. Lying down just felt better.

I hope you have an easy time of it tonight and tomorrow and are back to 100% for the weekend!

Dream on. Both my kids have moved out, and I still have a garage full of their stuff.
I've had 3 weddings, and 4 wedding receptions in the backyard in the last 10 years...
Guess where all the decorations and other crap are now stored...?
I think I've got more of the kids crap now than I had while they lived here...

Still a few weeks from harvest but here she is again
D1655BB3-D407-4061-BE9E-5016C034186E.jpeg
4A96ADD3-984D-40CC-BA8D-1C3CE86A95CC.jpeg
Damn ! Nice ! Well so much for the Hide part of that 2 Lbs. !! :hug::yahoo:

I just kept envisioning him yelling " Siri, take picture.... SIRI TAKE the damn PICTURE!!!" :rofl:
Hahahahaha me too!!
Dream on. Both my kids have moved out, and I still have a garage full of their stuff. :rolleyes:
You keep it for nostalgia...jkkkk
I've had 3 weddings, and 4 wedding receptions in the backyard in the last 10 years...
:rofl::reading420magazine: I'm looking but I don't see you on my future venue and storage list. Let me add you on now...Shed, happy to hear about your booster

When I sold my house of 25 years my kids needed larger moving vans then I did and they had left 5 years earlier. :hmmmm:

Hot and sunny and dry today as the Santa Ana's blow through.
So does that also mean you need to tie down and button up. I know those winds can get pretty vicious this time of the year.

Greetings all and time for the Friday update!

I have no idea if the Sour G I've been spraying with STS will produce pollen, but here's a pic of it this morning on flip day 12:

If this doesn't work out I'm switching to colloidal silver, as @ChefDGreen and @beez0404 have great success with that.

And in case it does produce pollen, I flipped the other Sour G last night. Here it is on flip day 1:

Word to the wise: when taking the domes off your cuttings for some air, set a timer! I took the domes off before I brushed my teeth last night and woke up this morning to this:

The Candidas on top don't look too bad but the Sour G's are all wilted. I put the domes back on and I'll see how they look tonight. If the Sour G's don't recover I'll take more cuttings this weekend from the one I just flipped.

And finally, here is the Doug's Varin on day 11...

Side view:

Is it leggy because I have the sun too far away? :)

Oblique:

SaugaView®:

Looks good to me!

I hope you all had a great week and a better weekend ahead. Thanks for stopping by, and be safe. :peace:

Quotes!
Unless you're planning on them each getting married again, I think you should put that stuff on Craig's List!
Damn ! Nice ! Well so much for the Hide part of that 2 Lbs. !!
LOL! He wasn't too stealthy since that summer included some 10' tall trees.
You keep it for nostalgia.
I have boxes of my parents' stuff stored in the garage attic. I feel bad for my kids after we're gone! :eek:
Shed, happy to hear about your booster
:thanks:
When I sold my house of 25 years my kids needed larger moving vans then I did and they had left 5 years earlier.
Oof! Our goal is never to move again. :thumb:
So does that also mean you need to tie down and button up. I know those winds can get pretty vicious this time of the year.
Not this round, thanks! We're closer to the coast rather than being in the foothills, so we're just getting the heat and low humidity (which works out well since my turkey bags got to the mid-60s RH during burping). When it does get windy by us I have to tie down the lid on the hot tub!

That Doug’s Varin is coming along so nice now. The color is nice other then the two tiny Oops.

Now your lawn I’m not to sure, it may just be the lighting but it looks as though it could use a little nitrogen.
:lot-o-toke: Have a splendid weekend.

Sunday update! Been a hot one here with humidity in the 30s, so while I wait for the advil to get rid of my Santa Ana's headache, I thought I'd catch you up on what's been going one here.

First, it was time to jar up the Sour G (drought) and Chiquita Banana (from @Weed Seeds Express) harvests for curing:

Sour G on the left (5.5 jars) and CB on the right (7 jars).

I label mine on the top since that's the only part I can see when they're stored:

As I mentioned, it was time to transplant the Candida that's waiting to flower, so I did that once it cooled down yesterday. About those yellowing leaves...

Root bound! I sliced them down and across the bottom about 1/4" deep with a razor before dropping it into the new 7 gallon GeoPot. Here it is this morning:

Much happier! It will spend the next 4 days in bright shade before going back into the sun.

It was also time to float the perlite and see what was going on with the cuttings. First up, the Sour G cut 15 days ago:

No roots. Next up is the Candida cut 28 days ago:

No roots. And last, the remaining Jack Herer, cut 36 days ago:

Roots! I'll plant them later today and hopefully hand them off next weekend. I've already got the one that rooted more quickly doing well in a solo cup.

I have to say that the perlite method really only works for me on plants I'm in no hurry about. Others I'd like to know if I have clones a bit sooner than one month after cutting. :)

And finally, let's end today with the Doug's Varin on day 13:

Coming along very nicely I must say!

I hope your weekend is going well, and the sun is out wherever you are. :cool:

Quotes:
The treated portion of the branch needs to be in just enough light to produce a good amount of flowers, but not such strong light that the treated nodes are pulling substantial hormones. If the lights too strong, you’ll never get pollen sacs.. doesn’t matter how often or how long you treat.
@ChefDGreen I completely forgot to do this, so for two weeks since flip the Sour G STS has been in the sun every day. :(
I'll put in the shade going forward and cross my fingers.
:rofl: very funny Shed!
I'm glad somebody reads my posts! :high-five:
That is what I was thinking , going to hear some beef on that line LOL Wow over night did a number on the sour G ! Probably will cut more ?!? >>> And I don't think my son is going to leave although I keep telling him too ..
Barely any beef at all! The Sour G cuttings did recover some, but I will take another couple this afternoon (when it cools down) and start again. And :goodluck: guiding your son out. :laugh:
That Doug’s Varin is coming along so nice now. The color is nice other then the two tiny Oops.
Now your lawn I’m not to sure, it may just be the lighting but it looks as though it could use a little nitrogen.
Thanks Nev! Those "oops" got smaller as the leaves got bigger.

In terms of the lawn, the ammonium sulfate says it's great for greening up grass. ;)

Sunday update! Been a hot one here with humidity in the 30s, so while I wait for the advil to get rid of my Santa Ana's headache, I thought I'd catch you up on what's been going one here.

First, it was time to jar up the Sour G (drought) and Chiquita Banana (from @Weed Seeds Express) harvests for curing:

Sour G on the left (5.5 jars) and CB on the right (7 jars).

I label mine on the top since that's the only part I can see when they're stored:

As I mentioned, it was time to transplant the Candida that's waiting to flower, so I did that once it cooled down yesterday. About those yellowing leaves...

Root bound! I sliced them down and across the bottom about 1/4" deep with a razor before dropping it into the new 7 gallon GeoPot. Here it is this morning:

Much happier! It will spend the next 4 days in bright shade before going back into the sun.

It was also time to float the perlite and see what was going on with the cuttings. First up, the Sour G cut 15 days ago:

No roots. Next up is the Candida cut 28 days ago:

No roots. And last, the remaining Jack Herer, cut 36 days ago:

Roots! I'll plant them later today and hopefully hand them off next weekend. I've already got the one that rooted more quickly doing well in a solo cup.

I have to say that the perlite method really only works for me on plants I'm in no hurry about. Others I'd like to know if I have clones a bit sooner than one month after cutting. :)

And finally, let's end today with the Doug's Varin on day 13:

Coming along very nicely I must say!

I hope your weekend is going well, and the sun is out wherever you are. :cool:

Quotes:

@ChefDGreen I completely forgot to do this, so for two weeks since flip the Sour G STS has been in the sun every day. :(
I'll put in the shade going forward and cross my fingers.

I'm glad somebody reads my posts! :high-five:

Barely any beef at all! The Sour G cuttings did recover some, but I will take another couple this afternoon (when it cools down) and start again. And :goodluck: guiding your son out. :laugh:

Thanks Nev! Those "oops" got smaller as the leaves got bigger.

In terms of the lawn, the ammonium sulfate says it's great for greening up grass. ;)
Your harvest looks amazing! Enjoy mate!

Back
Top Bottom