InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey shed. Sorry not popped by in a while. Your plodding along nicely I see love seeing your girls growing always look awesome :)

Sorry to hear your not well buddy. I truly hope you feel better soon. Sending positive thoughts and vibes across the ocean to you my friend:green_heart:

Get some rest, and get well soon, Shed!

Get well Shed, we can't have you feeling poorly.
Also looking forward to seeing what comes out of the eggs.

Sending you lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe :love::Namaste:
Also coaxing Galactic forces for mental, physical, botanical, and spiritual wellness.

Ahoy there,
With yer Captan in the sick bay, fear not for the wheelhouse. As he is on the mends, we leathernecks have his back. Keep in mind matees, any scuttlebutt of mutiny will force our harsh intervention.

There ya go skipper :love: sleep well.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Shedster.

Get well soon, Shed. We miss you. :hug:

Highya ITS,

Everyone's wondering how you're doing, including me! Hope you're alright! Hope your ladies are alright too!! Come back when you can!! Happy Smokin'

Okay, so here I am with a Wednesday update of a few odds and ends accumulated over the last week or so. Apologies for missing so much, but I've been really low energy and can't seem to get my brain to focus for any serious length of time, so the bare minimum is about all I'm up to.

Back when I had more energy we went on a Friday-after-Thanksgiving beach hike so I could get pics of my kids and dog for the holiday card. I won't post that for obvious reasons, but here is the backdrop.

The Sour G I sprayed with STS until I finally ran out had nothing male about it and here it was on Monday morning:
20211129_101710 Sour G STS.jpg

And here it was a minute later:

20211129_101818 Sour G STS gone.jpg

Ain't nobody got time for that. :) I'm waiting for the non-sprayed one to reveg so I can start spraying it with a stronger mix.

Here is what happens with a heater in an uninsulated shed:
20211128_103438 shed nightime temps.jpg

That's a 15º swing, but it's better than having them get really cold in there! Wattage has been averaging close to 200w/hour with nights in the high 40's.

What else...

Here are a couple of (obviously) unrelated ladybugs that hatched on a Sour G:

The Candida that I was going to flower in the Big Gulp cup but moved into the 2 gallon after flip didn't significantly use the additional space for root growth. Here is the 2 gallon root ball:

And here is what it looked like when I shook it:

Pretty close to the original cup size. Oh well, it never got seeds anyway!

Here is the tent these days:
20211130_083604 in the tent.jpg

Finally, let's take a look at the Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express on day 30 (1 week post-transplant):

It hasn't needed any water since the transplant, but it hasn't been all that warm either. Next feeding will be around 4g/gallon eq.

That's about it for me for today. I will try to spend most of tomorrow seeing what has been happening with all my subbed threads, but I can't be as on-the-ball as usual I'm afraid. :peace:

Many quotes and kind thoughts in my absence:
Things looking great here JH looks like a tree
Thanks Verb! I had to tie it in a bit tighter to get it through the shed door without damage. :eek:
Jack in The Box on the way home. You probably weren't stoned either?
I'm not a consumer of THC, but my family is and they were famished. :cheesygrinsmiley:
2 out of 3 Isn't bad with the wilt, You can see the pistils on top of the plants going to be big buds
I sure hope so sb! And one of those two new Candidas will replace the mother that is hogging half the tent now.
nicely done. That JH looks fantastic. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and stay safe down there.
Thank you MrS! Doing my best. :high-five:
:ciao:
Wow, Shed. That Jack is amazing. What size pot is that? And what are those, bug eggs of some sort? Ew....now I gotta' start looking for that crap on my outdoor plants. I never even thought of that till I saw that disgusting picture. Lol. Thanks for that. I assume if I were to find such a thing I should remove the leaf, correct? I would anyway. The DV's are real sweet too. I never heard of that strain til I saw your journal. Any history to you having that worthy of note? Or is it readily available? Thanks. Sorry you're feeling poorly. Get your ass better.
Thanks Jon! 7 gallon pot for the JH and I have no idea what kind of bug eggs those were. They didn't hatch, but maybe they don't on dead leaves? Dunno, since I never took an entomology class. :)

I've got no history on the DV other than what VG put in the opening of our joint DV grow thread.
Hope you better soon shed
Thank you Ljb!
:ciao: Shed sending much :love: and :peace: and good vibes to you!
Thanks Krissi... :ciao:
Get well soon.
Thank you BigD!
All the best Shed, get some rest and recovery, I hope you're feeling back to normal real soon!
Me too Stunger! I need to see if you have given us proof of life on your balcony. ;)
Feel better my dear Shed.
Thanks Boo. :hug:
Hey shed. Sorry not popped by in a while. Your plodding along nicely I see love seeing your girls growing always look awesome
Sorry to hear your not well buddy. I truly hope you feel better soon. Sending positive thoughts and vibes across the ocean to you my friend
Good vibes from the UK are always welcome. Thanks Moony!
Get some rest, and get well soon, Shed!
Thank you Carcass. It's amazing how many college football games are played and re-run!
Get well soon
Thanks stinker!
Hope your getting some rest and feel better soon Shed!
Me too. Thanks Rex!
Some get well balloons
I love balloons!
Get well Shed, we can't have you feeling poorly. Also looking forward to seeing what comes out of the eggs.
Thank you Carmen, and nothing came out of the eggs. :( I guess I will have to google image search for a match...
:sorry: friend. Nothing but good vibes to you. And some food, drink and a blanket.
And college football. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks Nev!
Get well soon Shed.
Thank you NTH!
May be they were Flu Bugs LOL Get well Soon Brother , I had some crap while back 4 days Better . What ever that is !?!?
Dunno what it is sb, but I hope it's gone soon. I hate feeling out-of-sorts. Glad you're on the mend!
Get well soon!
Thank you Fudo. Regards to your Chief Inspector from me!
Sending you lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe
Thanks Rob!
Ditto dynamo!
And nyquil
And a lot of college football. :oops:
Also coaxing Galactic forces for mental, physical, botanical, and spiritual wellness.
I bet there's a crystal for that! Thanks BVB.
Ahoy there,
With yer Captan in the sick bay, fear not for the wheelhouse. As he is on the mends, we leathernecks have his back. Keep in mind matees, any scuttlebutt of mutiny will force our harsh intervention.
There ya go skipper :love: sleep well.
Ahoy Maritimer! No mutiny on your watch, and thanks for the support. :thumb:
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Shedster.
Thank you GDB.
Get well soon, Shed. We miss you.
Aww thanks HG! I miss y'all too.
Everyone's wondering how you're doing, including me! Hope you're alright! Hope your ladies are alright too!! Come back when you can!!
Working my way back to you Bode! Ladies are doing better than I am I must say. :rolleyes:
Yes we are!! We are sending out good juju!!! Again!!
Again!

Back
Top Bottom