InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Monday afternoon/evening update for y'all, with some clone info because I almost never take pics of them!

Let's start with the collection of true rooted clones:

I was going to give away at least a couple of the Amnesia Lemon Kush clones but my contact never showed up and I haven't heard from him since. I'm a bit worried but not much I can do as I only have his ig name.

The Le Creme CBGs are hanging around though I don't know why since I have found no use for the harvest I already have. I have flower no one wants and made capsules that don't seem to have a desirable effect (keeps me up at night and another I'm still testing). I may trash them since I still have a bunch of seeds.

And the Candida mother is due to get tossed, so I clipped off a lot of branches yesterday and put three in perlite and three in soil:

Once those root it's 🪓 to the mother.

In other clone news, I had roots on the 5 Killer Cookies cuttings I put in perlite back on June 23rd:

So I put all three in one solo cup of soil to save space:

And I also still have some Grandpa's Moonshine cuttings from July 30th:

I'll leave those for now and check on them in a few weeks when I have a bit more space.

Finally, I was talking to @Carcass about citric acid spray and its effect on pistils over in his thread, so I thought I'd run a little test. Yesterday morning I sprayed one lower flower with .25% citric acid:

And here it is this morning:

Looks okay to me but I'm leaving it marked to see if that changes over the next few days.

Nothing else newsy here, so carry on with your week, already in progress! :slide:

Oh one last thing I forgot to mention. I received a mysterious envelope today sent to SHEDSTER with a close enough approximation of my address to get to me, accompanied by a rather cryptic printed note describing the contents. The stamps were from Canada but without a postmark.

If that's from you, please PM me to discuss!

:thanks:
Ooooooo...
Mysterioso .

Highya ITS,

You've been busy! Love all those clones. You've got the cloning thing down very well! Saves on trying to germinate difficult seeds!! Love the journal entry! Happy Smokin'

Finally, I was talking to @Carcass about citric acid spray and its effect on pistils over in his thread, so I thought I'd run a little test. Yesterday morning I sprayed one lower flower with .25% citric acid:
Thanks for checking that, Shed!-Hopefully, I don't need to spray any (I'm brushing it on just the affected leaves so far) but If I do, I'll keep the mixture on the weak side- the stuff I'm brushing on now is like 2 or 3% citric acid- (a 'pinch" in an oz. of water) and it leaves a shiny coating on the leaves..
I received a mysterious envelope today sent to SHEDSTER
Wow- now that's a real head-scratcher...who, o who, could it be from?🤔
Ooooooo...
Mysterioso .
I know, right?

Nice towel wrapping work
Thanks Captain, I owe it all to binder clips! Can't do that with freaking grommets. #nogrommets
Ooooooo...Mysterioso .
Très!
You've been busy! Love all those clones. You've got the cloning thing down very well! Saves on trying to germinate difficult seeds!! Love the journal entry! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I get busy once the sun heads down behind the house and it's cool enough to start taking cuttings. I feel like the heat of the day doesn't give them the same chance.
Whoa 107 with a small reservoir can’t be to good for that . Got it out of Grandpa Tokin’s oil thread for shatter . I like it for the kitchen to for perfect temps .
Yeah, that probably is a bit on the warm side. :eek: The weather hasn't been as hot since I started the towel thing but the sun is still pretty intense. It's got to be making some kinda difference.
Thanks for checking that, Shed!-Hopefully, I don't need to spray any (I'm brushing it on just the affected leaves so far) but If I do, I'll keep the mixture on the weak side- the stuff I'm brushing on now is like 2 or 3% citric acid- (a 'pinch" in an oz. of water) and it leaves a shiny coating on the leaves..
Paintbrush...nice idea! And while I have early pistils I may spray some other stuff on them to see what does make them go prematurely brown. :hmmmm:
Wow- now that's a real head-scratcher...who, o who, could it be from?
No clue, but it will sit on my desk until I find out. And if I don't find out I'm gonna bin it. Too much uncertainty in life as it is!

The Le Creme CBGs are hanging around though I don't know why since I have found no use for the harvest I already have. I have flower no one wants and made capsules that don't seem to have a desirable effect (keeps me up at night and another I'm still testing). I may trash them since I still have a bunch of seeds.
Hey have you ever heard of Papa & Barkley balm?
My brother is interested in something that relaxes muscles and reduces inflammation.

1692064378088.jpeg

I put it back here for a bookmark, Thank you I’d definitely forgot .

Ahoy there!
You have mail.

Good to see the crew and you so busy having fun. Keep up the great work. I am going to be busy with our sick friend and must find better ways to target his pancreas. The onus is on me that in order to reawaken the amateur researcher in me, I have to lower my extreme consumption so my head can get wrapped around the plant. At this moment I am wondering if I can. I have gotten use to feeling "Comfortably Numb" as Pink Floyd says.

You be good now!

Thanks Captain, I owe it all to binder clips! Can't do that with freaking grommets. #nogrommets

Très!

Thanks Bode! I get busy once the sun heads down behind the house and it's cool enough to start taking cuttings. I feel like the heat of the day doesn't give them the same chance.

Yeah, that probably is a bit on the warm side. :eek: The weather hasn't been as hot since I started the towel thing but the sun is still pretty intense. It's got to be making some kinda difference.

Paintbrush...nice idea! And while I have early pistils I may spray some other stuff on them to see what does make them go prematurely brown. :hmmmm:

No clue, but it will sit on my desk until I find out. And if I don't find out I'm gonna bin it. Too much uncertainty in life as it is!
I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out who it could be but to no avail. I’m stumped 🤔 but it’s a bizarre mystery for sure. CL🍀

Shed. That's like telling your 7 year old you have bought their birthday presents and then just kinda walking out the room. Just saying.
Also your ladies are banging as always.

Alllsoo, I find strong citric acid turns my pistils brown. It stops mildew straight up. But in flower I've not had great results with the strong solution. I've had incredible results using potassium sorbate for powdery vibes. They simply can't spread.
Finally. Thanks for reading all this essay and, if I got the whole reason for the citric acid wrong then I'm sorry.
Also just hit the Malawi and we'll. ....yeah.

Hey have you ever heard of Papa & Barkley balm?
My brother is interested in something that relaxes muscles and reduces inflammation.
I looked it up and it seems to be a CBD balm, which I haven't made. I do have a CBD pain oil that goes on 10 minutes before my THC pain oil. That seems to be the most effect method for us.

I put it back here for a bookmark, Thank you I’d definitely forgot .
You could have bookmarked it in your thread but wherever's easiest for you! :thumb:

Heck its been 95F with feels like 100 F last days off and on today 85 > 90FL keeps my butt inside humidity is hi too 58-65% , Clones look good for not having to do much to them ( I got a secret I will show soon ) Lack of sun because its scared ??
Thanks sb! It's been a little cooler these days but even in the 80s I like to spend most of my time out of the sun.

Still waiting for your secret... :nomo:

Fantastic turnaround with ol grandpa, Shed! Killer cookies is looking - - - holy cannoli!! You’re gonna need a month to recover from trimming those crazy colas.
LOL thanks double H! I'm hoping to have the women folk help with the trimming on these. ✂️ ✂️ ✂️
Ahoy there!
You have mail.
:thumb:
Good to see the crew and you so busy having fun. Keep up the great work. I am going to be busy with our sick friend and must find better ways to target his pancreas. The onus is on me that in order to reawaken the amateur researcher in me, I have to lower my extreme consumption so my head can get wrapped around the plant. At this moment I am wondering if I can. I have gotten use to feeling "Comfortably Numb" as Pink Floyd says. You be good now!
I have no doubt you will figure it out Maritimer!

I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out who it could be but to no avail. I’m stumped but it’s a bizarre mystery for sure. CL🍀
Never to be solved I'm afraid, and the contents will go into the bin. :garbage:
Shed. That's like telling your 7 year old you have bought their birthday presents and then just kinda walking out the room. Just saying.
Har! Not sure if it was intended to be a mystery or if there's some clue I'm too thick to figure out.
Also your ladies are banging as always.
Thanks!
Alllsoo, I find strong citric acid turns my pistils brown. It stops mildew straight up. But in flower I've not had great results with the strong solution. I've had incredible results using potassium sorbate for powdery vibes. They simply can't spread.
Finally. Thanks for reading all this essay and, if I got the whole reason for the citric acid wrong then I'm sorry.
Also just hit the Malawi and we'll. ....yeah.
I've switched to .25% on the citric acid but I'll check the pricing on potassium sorbate when the citric acid runs out. What dilution have you been using?

Back
Top Bottom