InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update because I'll be gone for the next two days. I'll be on the road tomorrow bringing my son back up to college for his senior year and then heading back on Saturday, so here are some pics I took this morning!

The 5 Killer Cookies is on flip day 48, and Chef says it runs 63-70 days which puts us 2-3 weeks from harvest.

A slightly more elevated view:

Some of the topmost flowers:

I did not strip off any yellowing lowers before I took these pics, so the yellowing has definitely stopped. I've made two changes recently: using the wet towel wrap per @CaptainLucky's suggestion, and I've covered the overflow hole when I water. I don't think it's the extra water in the res so it sure seems to be the fact that the water in the res is about 10º cooler. :thanks: Captain for the wet towel idea! I might try to rig up something similar around the Grandpa's Moonshine cloth pot if I have time on Sunday.

Speaking of GM, here it is on flip day 16:

I took off a few more lower shoots and larf that I spotted. This plant has a different structure than I'm used to so there will be more small flowers than on the 5KC, but I do want to keep it clean within reason.

Finally, you may remember I transplanted my lime tree clone two weeks ago, and it's really taken off since then:

I'd say it's at least 8" taller. Can't wait for limes...
1692301515726.png

That's it from me. Thanks for coming around and I hope your weekend is highly anticipated!

Thursday update because I'll be gone for the next two days. I'll be on the road tomorrow bringing my son back up to college for his senior year and then heading back on Saturday, so here are some pics I took this morning!

The 5 Killer Cookies is on flip day 48, and Chef says it runs 63-70 days, which puts us 2-3 weeks from harvest.

I did not strip off any yellowing lowers before I took these pics, so the yellowing has definitely stopped. I've made two changes recently: using the wet towel wrap per @CaptainLucky's suggestion, and I've covered the overflow hole when I water. I don't think it's the extra water in the res so it sure seems to be the fact that the water in the res is about 10º cooler. :thanks: Captain for the wet towel idea! I might try to rig up something similar around the Grandpa's Moonshine cloth pot if I have time on Sunday.

I took off a few more lower shoots and larf that I spotted. This plant has a different structure than I'm used to so there will be more small flowers than on the 5KC, but I do want to keep it clean within reason.

Finally, you may remember I transplanted my lime tree clone two weeks ago, and it's really taken off since then:

1692301515726.png

That's it from me. Thanks for coming around and I hope your weekend is highly anticipated!
Your Killer cookies is incredible looking 👀 and I’m happy your yellowing has dissipated. Drive carefully on your journey cause there’s a lot of psycho drivers out there. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Both plants look great Shed.

Safe travels! :)

The 5 Killer Cookies is on flip day 48, and Chef says it runs 63-70 days which puts us 2-3 weeks from harvest.

1692301515726.png

Plants are looking great Shed have a safe trip

Your Killer cookies is incredible looking and I’m happy your yellowing has dissipated. Drive carefully on your journey cause there’s a lot of psycho drivers out there. CL🍀.
Thanks Captain, I try to follow the 5 rules I learned 50 years ago in Driver's Ed!
Both plants look great Shed.
Safe travels!
Thanks GDB! Two good looking plants at the same time is a rarity here. :)
Plants are looking great Shed have a safe trip
Thank you con! Lots of driving and then to bed. 🛌
Safe travels Shed and co. It’s unbelievable how quickly time flies. I remember your worries about him starting college and now he finishing up. Good luck for your senior year Shed Jr!!
I know right? Two semesters to go and then we have another college graduate on our hands. Hard to believe for sure!

Highya ITS,

2 gorgeous ladies you have! 5KC has beautiful buds/colas!! POTM worthy if you were still in the game. GM looks very healthy, like her world is dialed in! Nice job! I wish we could grow citrus up here! Oh well, we can grow cannabis! Happy Smokin'

2 gorgeous ladies you have! 5KC has beautiful buds/colas!! POTM worthy if you were still in the game. GM looks very healthy, like her world is dialed in! Nice job! I wish we could grow citrus up here! Oh well, we can grow cannabis! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode! Every couple of years I seem to toss my hat into the POTM ring so I'll keep this one in my back pocket for that. :)
Wow, those colas! Safe travels Shed!
Thanks Carmen, and I'd say those are some of the biggest ones I've grown! Still, the rootopsy is what we're all really looking forward to. :thumb:

1692301515726.png

Nice looking plants :thumb:
Should get a bit off the chunky one looking very nice .
:passitleft:

Thank you Bode! Every couple of years I seem to toss my hat into the POTM ring so I'll keep this one in my back pocket for that. :)

Thanks Carmen, and I'd say those are some of the biggest ones I've grown! Still, the rootopsy is what we're all really looking forward to. :thumb:
Those roots are going to be interesting to see for sure! The buds though... 😍

OK speaking of driving , what about that car ?? Anyway bee safe just don't drive like everybody else LOL Secret yes took pics with new phone and downloaded to PC > can't find the damn things and can't remember how to put pics in my memories ??? so i can put them up ><>< I will get them up by the time you get back ( i hope ) I am sure you can guess , I am building a SIP now and want to get the detail pictures in case it works . Very cheap and late in the game . :riskybusiness:

1692301515726.png

beautiful

Back
Top Bottom