InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Welcome to the not-even-close-to-my-birthday Tuesday update while MrS just sits back and laughs and laughs (it's okay, he weirdly likes grommets). :)

Anyway, here is the 5 Killer Cookies on flip day 53:

I was looking at the colas and came eye to eye with this:

At first I thought it was stuck in the trichomes because it was under a leaf and cleaning it's head (like I've seen flies do), but then it started crawling around the sugar leaves. I guess it was taking Azi's advice and trying to get a little THCa in its diet!

Finally, here is Grandpa's Moonshine on flip day 21:

I'll have a look under the hood this weekend and see what still needs to come off but I'll leave a lot on because of how it's growing. I'll get some closeups of what I mean when I'm down there.

That's it from me on not-my-birthday Tuesday, and please carry on with what you were doing...:slide:

Welcome to the not-even-close-to-my-birthday Tuesday update while MrS just sits back and laughs and laughs (it's okay, he weirdly likes grommets). :)

At first I thought it was stuck in the trichomes because it was under a leaf and cleaning it's head (like I've seen flies do), but then it started crawling around the sugar leaves. I guess it was taking Azi's advice and trying to get a little THCa in its diet!

I'll have a look under the hood this weekend and see what still needs to come off but I'll leave a lot on because of how it's growing. I'll get some closeups of what I mean when I'm down there.

That's it from me on not-my-birthday Tuesday, and please carry on with what you were doing...:slide:
I used to get 🐝 all the time when I was growing outdoors. I never knew why so it’s because of trying for more THC in the diet? Well obviously 🙄 that makes sense. Lmao Thanks for the info ℹ️. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

One of the most mouth-watering dangles I've ever seen. 🤪

Killer killers my dude.

Seriously dude...

I used to get 🐝 all the time when I was growing outdoors. I never knew why so it’s because of trying for more THC in the diet? Well obviously that makes sense. Lmao Thanks for the info . CL🍀
I figure they just like the smell!
Yeah I was 1000% kidding. I don't know anyone who would buy a bag or box? Of spiders. Haha . Hell no
LOL I knew you were kidding, but I was wondering why you came up with the idea. :hmmmm:
One of the most mouth-watering dangles I've ever seen.
Why thanks GDB!
Me too pawpaw!
Thanks to you too rob. :)
I will put that over in the SIP thread tomorrow , out of time today and its been 3 yrs and still a little shaky with the whole thing but did enjoy seeing something fresh on the limb / just wish i could do better with more sunshine (light system ) ???? Oh your Buds are Big and beautiful !
Yah do that for better feedback from the pros. Thanks sb!
Killer killers my dude.
Thanks for stopping by Braddah!
Seriously dude...
IKR?
oh my Shed! YOIKES, you have TWO stunners. Beautiful!
Thank you kindly Boo, and it wasn't easy getting them to this point.

While I have you all, I wrapped Grandpa's Moonshine in a wet towel today and will continue that for the rest of the grow.

Presenting the towel twins:

Fraternal obviously.

Oh, the cloth pot is sitting on an upside down saucer to keep it out of the water. Only the towel is in it.

:ciao:

Like they’re demure ladies wrapped up poolside downstairs. And its the 5KC reminds me of a javelin thrower (or indeed a javelin rocket launcher!) Some very thuggish looking colas there!
Demure ladies in France, being topless and all! 🇫🇷

On the 5KC I'm starting to track water usage more precisely to see when it starts slowing down, and I'm going to scope the trichomes tomorrow for shits and giggles.
I get them on my plants and that bee would have been grazed quick snap.
Damn I want to keep the bees for pollinating my fruit trees rather than feeding the spiders! That said, our jumping spiders eat whatever they can sink their teeth into, bees included. :)
Looking lush and sticky in your garden. Winning
I hope so Lerugged!

Yikes! Are they called "jumping" spiders because they jump or because they make people jump? :laughtwo:

Presenting the towel twins:
Damn, they look good, Shed..👍
The 5 KC's got it all! -upside down colas, sideways colas, 45 degree angle colas, vertical colas, etc..:drool:

Back
Top Bottom