InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

I wanted to say how nice those colas look!! Fans are feeding the buds like that, so they must have a couple weeks left. At least that's what mine do. But, yours are looking really nice! Happy Smokin'

You're on a great site to learn about autos and photos, and almost everyone tops their autos now (even I did...all three!), and watering techniques are the same as with photos of the same size. And there are more huge autos grown here with synthetic nutes than organic, so dig around and check out what folks are up to.

I did a whole tutorial on LST that I posted back when I only grew autos. It's here:

And my biggest auto yields came off LST plants, both around 6oz.
That’s awesome, I’ll be checking out a lot more of the auto grows and try and learn more. Fine tune things it sounds like and have a nice genetic to start with then it’s up to me. Thanks for sharing this site is very good for information and learning. Are their many guys here from Australia who grow autos? Just curious I know Canada and USA do well, just want to know where anyone in Australia gets their beans as we have a lot of dodgy seedbanks here 😔 and when trying to order from overseas they get pulled up a lot.

Haha yeah my name is prob a bit strong, I’d love to one day try my hand at autos and see if I can figure it out. Yours look great you’re doing a good job considering conditions wow. I had one go at autos and you can’t top them or do much LST on them or water 1ml to much they are such a sensitive plant compared to photos. Also using liquid nutrients compared to slow release organic I think makes it tougher again also. Lots to learn and figure out rewarding if it happens upsetting and expensive when it doesn’t 😔 keep up the good work intheshed 👌
you can do a lot with autos top or LST they like it rough if you do it right & still get decent yields of high test bud

Here are some I tried.
Banana kush
Jack harrera

A2CF537A-3F7C-478A-BE77-25A71F628933.jpeg
That’s all this did. Never touched it.

CF9BB9CB-0908-49ED-A0F4-12FD1DD0BBD9.jpeg
Topped this and it just stopped.
IMG_4780.jpeg
Best of the bunch but from 10 seeds 😮 you can see my concerns

Anyone wanting to see today's news, it's here!

I wanted to say how nice those colas look!! Fans are feeding the buds like that, so they must have a couple weeks left. At least that's what mine do. But, yours are looking really nice! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm leaving the fans on until there;s not a speck of green on them, so I'm hoping the plants appreciate that. :)
Are their many guys here from Australia who grow autos? Just curious I know Canada and USA do well, just want to know where anyone in Australia gets their beans as we have a lot of dodgy seedbanks here 😔 and when trying to order from overseas they get pulled up a lot.
I know @Absorber and @Trala are both Aussie growers, so they can probably point you to the best way to get seeds.
Here are some I tried.
Banana kush
Jack harrera
That’s all this did. Never touched it.
Topped this and it just stopped. Best of the bunch but from 10 seeds 😮 you can see my concerns
That's pretty much what mine looked like as well, so I get it! If they flower small it's hard to get a chance to top, which is why I would LST mine for the best chance at a harvest. Still, sometimes it worked and most times it didn't.

I made my shed light-proof so I could flip my photoperiods in there when the nights were warm enough, and now I have a tent as well. I can get at least two harvests in between spring and fall, but probably three if I didn't veg so damn long!

Anyone wanting to see today's news, it's here!

Thanks Bode! I'm leaving the fans on until there;s not a speck of green on them, so I'm hoping the plants appreciate that. :)

I know @Absorber and @Trala are both Aussie growers, so they can probably point you to the best way to get seeds.

That's pretty much what mine looked like as well, so I get it! If they flower small it's hard to get a chance to top, which is why I would LST mine for the best chance at a harvest. Still, sometimes it worked and most times it didn't.

I made my shed light-proof so I could flip my photoperiods in there when the nights were warm enough, and now I have a tent as well. I can get at least two harvests in between spring and fall, but probably three if I didn't veg so damn long!
I gave him some links a couple of weeks ago😉😊

Are you in an MLM alkaline water program?
You figured me out.

You're a smarty every day!
I will probably stick with the citric acid for this grow but would love to see you test both baking soda and potassium bicarbonate to see how they compare.
:thanks:
I happen to have both laying around. My cukes seem to get it every summer, so I'll try it out...fo' science 🔬

Forgot to drop this...

I hope y'all can post a few pics on the new community thread.

Thanks for allowing me to link that here, Sheddy. You have a lot more traffic than I do. 💕

If you keep replying to me I may get there quicker
I'd be neglectful if I left you hanging!
Forgot to drop this...

I hope y'all can post a few pics on the new community thread.

Thanks for allowing me to link that here, Sheddy. You have a lot more traffic than I do.
Oh cool thread VG! And you can post here er day er day, fuck what anybody say, can't see 'em 'cause the colas in the way.

Go check it out folks...
4 more I remember waiting till I had enough
And 5300 posts later you're growing up a storm!
Hahaha I just got involved and showed some love and positivity. What I’d like
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom