InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya InThe Shed,

I hope you don't mind, I wanted to start your thread from the beginning, but over 500 pages doesn't blow my skirt up. Do you know where is a place to start for your current ladies? Thanks

Bode, I have a hard time keeping up too. The Shed Thread ®️ will move 4-5 pages on you overnight sometimes.
She’d you still having low humidity now with all the rain?

Bode, I have a hard time keeping up too. The Shed Thread ®️ will move 4-5 pages on you overnight sometimes.

I second that. I almost missed the entire chat about Super Cropping. BTW, thanks all, I started bending those girls last night. That tip has freed up some usable RAM for me now too, thinking differently about shaping/ growing!

Highya InThe Shed,

I hope you don't mind, I wanted to start your thread from the beginning, but over 500 pages doesn't blow my skirt up. Do you know where is a place to start for your current ladies? Thanks
I just start at the end and work my way back ! It still hard not to hit some of his work like I’m in the conversation. I enjoy his help !

Highya InThe Shed,
I second that. I almost missed the entire chat about Super Cropping. BTW, thanks all, I started bending those girls last night. That tip has freed up some usable RAM for me now too, thinking differently about shaping/ growing!
I just start at the end and work my way back ! It still hard not to hit some of his work like I’m in the conversation. I enjoy his help !
I'm so glad you're all interested in being here! I did a family portrait back at the end of January which covers everything I have growing currently except the clones (which I'll update today).

But because that's still a lot of pages ago because of the pace here, you could start with flip day three where I introduce my flowchart for the rainy season stage of the grow.

And to Agemon's point about missing the supercrop info (it can get get difficult to find new info in among everything else), everyone should feel free to ask questions at any time. I don't mind repeating myself or linking you to info that might be helpful!

Shed you still having low humidity now with all the rain?
Nope! Also, everything was dry yesterday morning, but after watering, that soil is the equivalent of a wet towel :).

I am so done with all this rain now. :rolleyes: But still better than drought.

Soaking Friday Update!

Wet wall in my son's room but no drips yet...could be by now though :).

Mostly root pics today because the plants all look the same. But let me lead with what the temps were in the shed overnight with the light at 250w:

The RH is higher both from both the incoming storm and the fact that there is 3 gallons of water in the pots now. But the overnight low was 56º and the high was only 67º, not the balmy high of 81º when the lights were at 300w. So before I closed them back up for the day I bumped it to 270w to see if I could find a sweet spot where I get heat but not burn the tops of the Sour G. They're dark when I get home so I never know until the morning. I did rotate them all 180 degrees because they don't really fit under the light.

Here are the clones on the heat mat:

The two top left that look wet got sprayed with iso/water in case anything is hiding under the leaves. I'm pretty sure the top row is PC, Candida, PC and the bottom row is all Sour G.

I mentioned yesterday to @Dutchman1990 that I watered them with MegaCrop at 4g/gallon, which is the same strength that the Candidas and the AK clone get. He mentioned that was mid-veg strength, but these clones all have solid root growth and actually are mid-veg by age. I forgot to get a TDS on the MC solution but I think last time it was only around 300 TDS without the water. I'll check next time.

Here, in no particular order, are the roots in the cups:

Before I up-pot any they will probably be completely root-bound.

The supercrops on the Candida had bounced back up so I bent them again (no knuckle yet) and hung some weights from paper clips to keep them down.

I don't think there will be too many pics for a few days as the sun won't be out until Monday. Maybe I can sneak them out for a photo-shoot if it stops raining though.

Brighter days to all!
:peace:

Have you tried different light schedules beyond the 24 on and 12/12 flower? I was doing some reading about equatorial strains and they veg 12/12 because of geography but need 11/13 for flower. I was pointed to Green Flower dot com and there's a pic of Pony Tails himself, selling education and certificates. In any case I couldn't explore there much further beyond what they can offer me and how much it will cost.

So any way, about the lighting?

Edit: And what kinda mat do you use?

I don't usually run 24/0 just because I feel like when the plants are in the sun all day (weather permitting) I don't need that much light to get the required DLI (Daily Light Integral). I'm mostly at 20/4 in veg unless I need the light for heat. Then I'll run 24/0.

I did run 11/13 last year to get my Sour G with fusarium to finish faster, before it died from rot. No idea if it speeded it up but it seems to from reading others' experiences.

Hay that’s good that the CD1 supercrop stood up quickly - shows some health and vigour :thumb::high-five:
Green Flower dot com

Hey Age! I am doing their Fundamentals course now. Heaps of stuff I know already and lots that I didn’t know before, or knew ‘differently’, so it’s a nice gentle entry ;)

I plan to do their medical processing and dosing courses too down teh track. Ive been using them for ages since Shed and SweetSue recommended them. Lots of great videos available for free - I’ve learnt heaps the last year about the end cannabinoid system, and cannbinoids and terpenes etc., just with a free membership on their site. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom