InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You can always stick a wooden barbecue skewer in the soil with a twist tie on top in a U shape to support the bent part while it heals.
I added a bit of electrical tape to one. I think I might go help the other one too. I don’t have any skewers. I have scotch tape, duct, masking and electrical tape. Does it make a difference?

Do you have to go back and re-bend them the next few days? Or are you cracking the stems enough they cant straighten back out? Ouch.... lol
I have to rebend them sometimes if the first one didn't stick. Then I'll usually hang something from the bent part to keep it down while it knuckles. I've been using old thumb drives on paperclips lately!
Good question! One more question: Do you guys re-supercrop on the same knuckle sometimes?
Once it knuckles I bend somewhere else. Sometimes lower if there's growth down there to head north, otherwise above it.

Nice I didn't think about hanging shit off the crack... wait that doesn't sound right!

Tape, string, paper clips and thumb drives! We got this.

I gotta girl with a nice crack.

Perfect!

Hmmm, that skewers and electrical tape. Ive used for the reasons listed above. Never tried the super crop intentionally but ive broken a few here and there. I always thought super crop meant all 1 kind of plant/ buds...

I always thought super crop meant all 1 kind of plant/ buds...
It does when it's two words ;). Or a really good harvest!

I figured the same thing when I started my online research on growing. I'm guessing the crop part is related to cropping a photograph to fit a frame the way we bend the stems to level the canopy. The super part? Because it's a great way to do it?

I'm supercropping my AK clone every day. It sits on the floor of the office next to the computer, and when I'm here at night I look at it and think...this needs to get flat, and that needs to get flat...!

All sorts of super reasons to supercrop: running out of vertical space, creating an even canopy, promoting undergrowth, filling in spaces in the canopy, keeping the plant from getting too wide...

It's super! :woohoo:
#superdooper

:high-five:

Another shout-out to a sponsor here, Dope Seeds, for their fast shipping and incredible stealth! I can't show you because I don't want to tip off Customs but it took me a few minutes to figure out where they were and how to get to them. :thumb:

Zkittlez is Grapefruit x Grape Ape x undisclosed, comes in at 20+% THC, and is 60:40 Indica dom.

:thanks: Dope Seeds!

Nice Supercropping Shed. I can Imagine the AK clone being all twisted in the corner trying to sneak a branch off to the side, Then snap goes Shed lol.

I didn't go last year to the Enchanted forest, I'm looking forward to it this year.

@BeezLuiz the fires came to the top of the hill but didn't come down on our side. That fire wasn't too bad, Last year seemed to be a non stop fire year.

Back
Top Bottom