InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Jesus, no nap today? Be careful!
No weekday naps unless they're at my desk...few and far between!
The wait is over...didn't take too long :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay everyone, here is the Monday update, better late than never! These are Sunday's pics though but let's plow ahead. First, trichomes. Had I gotten a good look on Saturday I would have taken the Peyote Critical down on Sunday, but by the since we're supposed to harvest at first light, that wasn't going to happen. Now it will either have to wait until next weekend of I'll have to get up early and cut it down sooner. Not sure which:

Peyote Critical flip day 51 (or so):

Loads of amber on the sugar leaves and some on the calyxes.

Here is the AK-47, also ready to come down:

And Sour G, next weekend. Amber on the sugars, cloudy on the buds:

Because there is so little in the way of buds on these three ( :( ) I won't be trimming them except to remove the fans. I'll let the sugar leaves curl in and add leave those trichomes with whatever bud there is. So I need to take the amber on the sugars into consideration.

Last night ET was in the bike shed!

Oh no, it was just the Mars Hydro 300 over the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and the PC, CD-1, and Sour G clones:

But I realized this morning that it gets too cold in there at night, so I'm going to wait a while before I leave them out there again. Back under the CFL they go.

And finally, they're not pipe cleaners any more, they're FUZZY STICKS o_O :

As my daughter pointed out, they're not sticks at all. They're fuzzy wires!

That's my weekend news. The Candidas are stretching but no pistils yet. The thrips are swarming but I'm not going to worry about them on the big three as they'll be washed away soon, along with my dreams of a big harvest ;).

Can't promise I'll catch up with all y'all until tomorrow...I'm 4 pages of subs behind. :ciao:

No weekday naps unless they're at my desk...few and far between!

The wait is over...didn't take too long :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay everyone, here is the Monday update, better late than never! These are Sunday's pics though but let's plow ahead. First, trichomes. Had I gotten a good look on Saturday I would have taken the Peyote Critical down on Sunday, but by the since we're supposed to harvest at first light, that wasn't going to happen. Now it will either have to wait until next weekend of I'll have to get up early and cut it down sooner. Not sure which:

Peyote Critical flip day 51 (or so):

Loads of amber on the sugar leaves and some on the calyxes.

Here is the AK-47, also ready to come down:

And Sour G, next weekend. Amber on the sugars, cloudy on the buds:

Because there is so little in the way of buds on these three ( :( ) I won't be trimming them except to remove the fans. I'll let the sugar leaves curl in and add leave those trichomes with whatever bud there is. So I need to take the amber on the sugars into consideration.

Last night ET was in the bike shed!

Oh no, it was just the Mars Hydro 300 over the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and the PC, CD-1, and Sour G clones:

But I realized this morning that it gets too cold in there at night, so I'm going to wait a while before I leave them out there again. Back under the CFL they go.

And finally, they're not pipe cleaners any more, they're FUZZY STICKS o_O :

As my daughter pointed out, they're not sticks at all. They're fuzzy wires!

That's my weekend news. The Candidas are stretching but no pistils yet. The thrips are swarming but I'm not going to worry about them on the big three as they'll be washed away soon, along with my dreams of a big harvest ;).

Can't promise I'll catch up with all y'all until tomorrow...I'm 4 pages of subs behind. :ciao:

Great close up pics!! :thumb: Nice and amber for 51 days. I have read they are fast. Criticals I meant. :nerd-with-glasses: I got a couple of freebies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice update - love the trichs pics! :cool:

Are you a "one man show" when it comes to harvesting, or do you recruit helpers?

That’s one of the few cool blurple pics! And it’s a very cool one
Very nice pics of the PC purple trichomes :yummy::love:
:ciao::surf:
:ciao: Thanks Amy!
Nice amber trics mr.Shed.
That shed really looks like a shed on/from Mars.
I'm sure it's on part of Mars we haven't explored yet ;)
Sorry Shed I thought for sure they would go longer with your cool temps. But the PC is ready for a chop.
It is indeed. Tomorrow morning!
Nice update - love the trichs pics!
Are you a "one man show" when it comes to harvesting, or do you recruit helpers?
All me :cool:
Nice update
That bike shed looks pretty cool! And 4 pages of subs behind... wow dude that’s a lot of subscriptions to follow.
It is if you miss a day, that's for sure!
Nice update Shed, getting closer!
Side Q - when looking at that VPD chart, does that apply to veg only? I’m wondering what I should be shooting for during bloom.
PC is coming down tomorrow morning...got to get up early and get it done!

Have you read Archiweedies thread on VPD?

It has a chart for veg and flower all marked out for you!

Quickie quickie Tuesday update! I gave the Peyote Critical a haircut this morning and took off all of the large fans and a lot of the smaller ones in prep for it getting chopped tomorrow morning. Here is the before and after shot on day 53:

I hope to get to bed early so I can see in the morning, because with the time change the sun won't be over the horizon when I take it down. Harvest and wash pics tomorrow!
:slide:

Hey Shed... I thought I would mention I started a new journal if you would like to check it out sometime you are more than welcome.

Criticals are looking fantastic!!!

Back
Top Bottom