InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

This looks familiar from earlier, but I can't remember if it was the CD-1s
Dropsy! :)
Dropsy! Curious to see whether it was the Candidas before as well - it looks fa
Beat me to it! :(
The general feeling at the time was it was related to the chilly night temps in the shed, but that doesn't apply here.
Hmm. The AK47 cut you gave me is showing tacoing on some leaf edges. My first thought was that I didn’t harden her off and so she was showing me she’s displeased. I was under the impression tacoing was from high heat or cold.

She may grow out of it
Well if she can’t hack it, I have more plants than I need anyways haha!
It’s really only a few leaves, the rest of the plant is just happy as could be and healthy too!

They call them Australian Shepherds in Australia? Not just "Shepherds"?
Australian shepherd is a misnomer. They may have distant Australian cattle dog in them, however they were first bred in the western USA. They really don't know where the name came from for sure.
The ones with heterochromic eyes were thought to be spirit dogs by the Native Americans.
The brown eye could see the known earth. The spirit eye could see the spirit realm.

I almost bought one a few years back, did a little research on them.

Time for the (Norcali-driven) Wednesday update!

Let's start with the big news of the day...two new plants to add to the chaos o_O . We have liftoff on the Lemon Potion auto and the DTF:

That's 48 hours from peat to sprout, not too shabby. The SLH should be up tonight if it's playing along. The DTF already has a tap root on the bottom so it goes in a solo cup tonight, and the LPa will go into a 7g fabric pot if it shows a tap tonight.

Next up, the final weight on the AK-47 harvest, as it took me this long to get the RH back up to 62% in the jars. 93 grams/3.3oz of air:

And last for this morning, the leaves on the Candida top:

Have a terrific Wednesday all :cool:.
Nice update, and grats is on the sprouting of your newest babies.
By the way, I finally started my new journal - everyone is welcome. You can find it HERE. :Namaste:

Jumping in, ThunderFuck sounds intriguing.... :ganjamon:
I'm looking forward to seeing how much smaller than Van's my colas will be ;) :
full

you guys get working on those cannabis laws so I can move?? :laughtwo:

Folks are dong what they can - but many he legal situation is really stupid right now - still reflecting fierce narrow minded resistance.

Cuddling Pj, not wranglin'!
No, he’s right actually - it would require a lot of wrangling! :laughtwo:

The ones with heterochromic eyes were thought to be spirit dogs by the Native Americans.
The brown eye could see the known earth. The spirit eye could see the spirit realm.
Beautiful - i was close to this dog and he definitely had something special that other dogs do not. I always said he felt like a blessed spirit. :love: I wonder if his humans knew about that aspect...

Back
Top Bottom