InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My wife just called having heard from the vet. It's a kidney infection! She's going to pick up the antibiotics now and the pupper should be feeling better in 72 hours. I broke down in tears sitting here at my desk when she told me and she was crying too. Such a relief. I was sure it was something much worse from the way she was acting.

A big thanks to all of you for checking in with your thoughts and concern. You're all terrific and supportive and I so appreciate my friends here.

:circle-of-love:

@Mr. Magoo I hope your doggo is feeling a bit better today.
Awesome news about the kidney infection. They can be rough too but hopefully the antibiotics will have the pup back to herself in no time! Thanks also for the concern for my boy. He started his meds this morning and seems a bit better already.

P
My wife just called having heard from the vet. It's a kidney infection! She's going to pick up the antibiotics now and the pupper should be feeling better in 72 hours. I broke down in tears sitting here at my desk when she told me and she was crying too. Such a relief. I was sure it was something much worse from the way she was acting.

A big thanks to all of you for checking in with your thoughts and concern. You're all terrific and supportive and I so appreciate my friends here.

great news. Good job getting the pup to the vet right away.

Very happy to hear the pup is going to be ok. :Namaste:

I had a visit from a dog-friend on the weekend and had lots of canine cuddles. Was wonderful. A beautiful Australian Shepherd that I have not seen for about a year!

Glad to hear yours is on the mend as well Magoo!

Just driving thru,,

WTF no pic's??????????????? I got Fing a headache scrolling thru al that wordage shit? JK Kind of...........

Hope all's good...........

Great news Shed...! Doggie treats are on me!
It was the best I could do.
Did they say what could have caused the infection? Laying down on cold pavement? Anything like that?
Love doggie treats! I may even share them :). No mention of the cause of the infection though.
Awesome news about the kidney infection. They can be rough too but hopefully the antibiotics will have the pup back to herself in no time! Thanks also for the concern for my boy. He started his meds this morning and seems a bit better already.
That's terrific Magoo! The vet said 72 hours before she'll feel better and that seems to be accurate so far. But at least we both now know our dogs are on the mend :thumb:.
great news. Good job getting the pup to the vet right away.
Since they can't tell us when they don't feel well, it's so important to pay attention.
WOW, that IS good news. Should be back to normal in a week or two!
Sooner we hope! Like...tomorrow?
Very happy to hear the pup is going to be ok. :Namaste:
I had a visit from a dog-friend on the weekend and had lots of canine cuddles. Was wonderful. A beautiful Australian Shepherd that I have not seen for about a year!
Glad to hear yours is on the mend as well Magoo!
One of those with the crazy eyes like MadDab's? Spooky! They call them Australian Shepherds in Australia? Not just "Shepherds"?
My daughters both had kidney issues, glad we're past those times. Speedy recovery!
Oof, sorry to hear about your kids. That must have been hell on you and your wife. I'm happy that's all behind you :).
Indeed!:high-five:
Great news Shed!
Thanks AW!
Just driving thru,,
WTF no pic's??????????????? I got Fing a headache scrolling thru al that wordage shit? JK Kind of...........
Hope all's good...........
Skip the B&W and look for the color...there's usually at least a bit every day ;).
Good news shed.
Thanks LR and :welcome: to my journal! Stick around and see if you find anything interesting here :).

Time for the (Norcali-driven) Wednesday update!

Let's start with the big news of the day...two new plants to add to the chaos o_O . We have liftoff on the Lemon Potion auto and the DTF:

That's 48 hours from peat to sprout, not too shabby. The SLH should be up tonight if it's playing along. The DTF already has a tap root on the bottom so it goes in a solo cup tonight, and the LPa will go into a 7g fabric pot if it shows a tap tonight.

Next up, the final weight on the AK-47 harvest, as it took me this long to get the RH back up to 62% in the jars. 93 grams/3.3oz of air:

And last for this morning, the leaves on the Candida top:

This looks familiar from earlier, but I can't remember if it was the CD-1s or the Peyote Critical whose leaves were doing this. Time to go back through the pics and see if I can find them, and then read those dates here to see what (if anything) got them unfolded.

I've got an update in the Vulx thread if anyone is watching that one.

Have a terrific Wednesday all :cool:.

Time for the (Norcali-driven) Tuesday update!

Let's start with the big news of the day...two new plants to add to the chaos o_O . We have liftoff on the Lemon Potion auto and the DTF:

That's 48 hours from peat to sprout, not too shabby. The SLH should be up tonight if it's playing along. The DTF already has a tap root on the bottom so it goes in a solo cup tonight, and the LPa will go into a 7g fabric pot if it shows a tap tonight.

Next up, the final weight on the AK-47 harvest, as it took me this long to get the RH back up to 62% in the jars. 93 grams/3.3oz of air:

And last for this morning, the leaves on the Candida top:

This looks familiar from earlier, but I can't remember if it was the CD-1s or the Peyote Critical whose leaves were doing this. Time to go back through the pics and see if I can find them, and then read those dates here to see what (if anything) got them unfolded.

I've got an update in the Vulx thread if anyone is watching that one.

Have a terrific Tuesday all :cool:.
Congrats on the new babies!
:high-five:

Happy Hump Day! Don't work too hard buddy.

Great News!!!

Such great news Shed! I know that fear well, and the relief is a true blessing when it comes :green_heart:

Dropsy! Curious to see whether it was the Candidas before as well - it looks familiar to me!

One of those with the crazy eyes like MadDab's? Spooky! They call them Australian Shepherds in Australia? Not just "Shepherds"?
This one has regular beautiful brown eyes. But his former housemate was actually my mots favourite dog in the world ever. Another Australian SHepherd and he had David Bowie eyes - one blue one brown. Best dog ever. He died last year :love: :rip: and was pretty deaf blind for the last years - would bite at everything because he thought it was a ball! :laughtwo:

ANd yes - I’ve only ever heard people say “Australian Shepherd”. I’m not around dogs a lot tho - just these ones that are part of a family I’m close to.

Great News!!!
Thanks otter. It was a huge relief!
Such great news Shed! I know that fear well, and the relief is a true blessing when it comes :green_heart:
It truly was. Now we just need to convince the pup that this will pass soon. She still thinks it's forever :(.
Dropsy! Curious to see whether it was the Candidas before as well - it looks familiar to me!
I found the post of the Candida with the funky leaves. They were taco'd and twisty as you can see in the pics, and that one was the one without the tap root. I have to do more digging to see which one this is the clone of though. I don't seem to ever mention which was topped and which was FIMTFIM'd. I guess I never thought it would matter so I didn't note it. Now I have no idea which is which!

[After digging a bit more I think the one with the curly leaves was the mother of this clone, but I'm not swearing to it.]

The general feeling at the time was it was related to the chilly night temps in the shed, but that doesn't apply here.

I’m not around dogs a lot tho
Some folks find comfort in wallabies!

Can’t cuddle a wallaby tho’.

Challenge Accepted!
Hold my joint, I’m going wallaby wranglin’! :passitleft:

Now if only I lived in Australia :laughtwo:

one of my favourite musicians is from down under... Xavier Rudd.... and he has my favourite dog, Australian cattle dog (ACD, blue/red heeler)..... can you guys get working on those cannabis laws so I can move?? :laughtwo:

Nice haul shed! 3oz of air is better than no ozs at all! Lol

Glad to hear everyone puppies are on the mend!

Back
Top Bottom