InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Friday update, just to keep the pics rolling in! Grey this morning, but the sun is supposed to be out by noon. We'll see.

Everything is in desperate need of transplanting, so pardon the scrawny undernourished look to the plants. I don't have any 5 gallon pots and I don't want to wait until next weekend to transplant, so the ones pictured below will be going into 7 gallons, the IIP will be going into 10 gallon, and the DTF will be going into the red bucket.

Looks like I'm going to see how many 7 gallon pots I can squeeze in the tent! I'm guessing four.

Here is Sour G 1.1.1:

We are the 3 Candidas:

The middle one is the top and the outside two are cuttings, and they are 1.x.

All of the smaller pots got watered again (did I mention they need transplanting?) and I went with 4.8g/gal on the MegaCrop. They'll get 5g/gal when they get up-canned.

Just for the record, here's my transplant list:
Candidas x3: 7 gallon
Sour G: 7 gallon
IIP: 10 gallon
DTF: red paint bucket

That's it for me today. I hope your week went well and that your weekend goes better!
:peace:
Fine lookin' group brotha! Looking real good.
:high-five:

Friday update, just to keep the pics rolling in! Grey this morning, but the sun is supposed to be out by noon. We'll see.

Everything is in desperate need of transplanting, so pardon the scrawny undernourished look to the plants. I don't have any 5 gallon pots and I don't want to wait until next weekend to transplant, so the ones pictured below will be going into 7 gallons, the IIP will be going into 10 gallon, and the DTF will be going into the red bucket.

Looks like I'm going to see how many 7 gallon pots I can squeeze in the tent! I'm guessing four.

Here is Sour G 1.1.1:

We are the 3 Candidas:

The middle one is the top and the outside two are cuttings, and they are 1.x.

All of the smaller pots got watered again (did I mention they need transplanting?) and I went with 4.8g/gal on the MegaCrop. They'll get 5g/gal when they get up-canned.

Just for the record, here's my transplant list:
Candidas x3: 7 gallon
Sour G: 7 gallon
IIP: 10 gallon
DTF: red paint bucket

That's it for me today. I hope your week went well and that your weekend goes better!

Looking good mr.Shed beautiful ladies you have.... :ganjamon:

Looking good mr.Shed beautiful ladies you have....
Thanks Smeegol! The nice ones are in the correct sized pots and the rest are suffering a bit from neglect. I'll be remedying that soon. :rolleyes:
Stopped by to wish ya a happy Saturday.
Thank you kindly Derby. Hope all is well with you and the fam.
Happy up potting weekend, don’t forget to have a nap too!
I did have a nap! And I slept too long to get all the transplanting done. But I did get two plants done so I've got...

--------------------------------------------------------------

...a Saturday night update :).

I ordered 5 gallon pots that should arrive Monday, so I may put the Candidas in those on Monday night, but the IIP and the DTF were ready to go. I reused the ProMix from the Candidas I harvested and added mykos.

Here is the root ball on the DTF, before it went into a 7 gallon GeoPot:

And here it is in its new home:

Remember how I mentioned that the It's It Punch looked sad no matter what, and that meant it desperately needed to be transplanted? Proof:

It went into a 10 gallon GeoPot and now there are four plants smooshed in the tent:

They each got a gallon of 5g nutes, mostly around the edges of the original rootballs because they were still wet from yesterday.

That leaves three Candidas and a Sour G. The Sour G will get a 7 gallon tomorrow, and maybe the Candida top as well, and then the other two will go in 5's on Monday. I'm thinking of not flowering the AK's in the Vulx-off this summer, but I will still have six plants flowering together which will make for a crowded shed come September if I keep them all.

We'll see! Hope your weekend is going well :).

Miss out a couple days and I am 10 pages back. Great harvest and plant a looking super healthycrop. Nice one Shed
Congrats on POTM! I was happy to see you take it back at the end. :high-five:

Miss out a couple days and I am 10 pages back. Great harvest and plant a looking super healthycrop. Nice one Shed
Thanks rugged, and congrats on the POTM. Nicely done!
now that ive found signatures, reading about grows and real time grows im in heaven.
Howdy mojuan and :welcome: to my little slice of heaven!
... ...that Punch should take off now that she has some to dance...cheerz......h00k...
Hope so! Thanks h00k!
Hey Shed, hope you’re having a good weekend. I agree with Hook, IIP should bounce back real nicely. You going with five gallon geo pots?
Winner Outfitters 5 gallon pots off Amazon. I didn't have time to wait for GeoPots to ship, and I have used the WO pots before (the BeBo and AK are in them) and they're okay. Not as good as the Geo's but okay as an alternative.

----------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of GeoPots, here is the Monday update, in which I up-potted two plants into GeoPots but only took pics of one for some reason...

Here is the Sour G coming out of the 1 gallon:

And here it is in the 7 gallon GeoPot:

This is the Candida top from the 1 gallon:

And I somehow forgot to take a pic of it in its new home. Oh well, you'll see it soon enough! Root bound enough for ya?

No nap on Sunday because I had to do some major thinning of the big three in anticipation of flipping Saturday night. I filled an entire paper box with leaves and stems because I'm taking a "no larf" approach to this flowering. They will be almost entirely buds on the ends of branches and nothing else. This was the first step. The second comes after stretch.

Bedroom Cookies 2.2:

AK-47:

And Berry Bomb:

I should be getting the 5 gallon pots today and transplanting the remaining Candidas tonight.

On to the critter report...this is one of the bigger lizards I've seen running around my house, probably around 10" long:
View media item 1685332
I posted a pic a cocoon in Amy's "Friend or Foe" thread and was told it was a Monarch butterfly. It must have recently broken free:
View media item 1685335
And I'm guessing this is it, because it was a juvenile still trying to find its wings:
View media item 1685334
That was my Sunday. Now I can go see what y'all were up to this weekend!

Looks like your lil buddy there lost his tail at least once... Beautiful Butterfly! I moved my Candida into a 3 gallon plastic cup. She seems to be struggling. She's staying small not taking off Like I expected her too. I gave her a big breakfast and have been "weighting" the cup to determine when to feed. I added Silicon to her diet, The leaves are very soft and thin feeling, while the stems are barely supporting the weight of the top.

Is the plant growing too fast or do I need to add more silica to help those stems support the weight?

I added silica going into flower for a few weeks, but I topped them at least twice so the lower stems got to thicken up. I can tell you from watching Amy grow hers outside that they are not fond of heat.

She's still inside, I've topped a couple of branches and they are forked so are not. I will have a look at those untopped ones later. snip snip

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom