InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It's good to hear from you Shed. I'm terrible with words but I'd just like to say that I understand what you're all going through. Great update buddy and I like the Bird
Thanks Professor! I don't think I've seen one of these around before, but I'll take anything that lowers the number of flies. :thumb:
Looking pretty indica so far but you never know what they'll do during stretch.
We'll see. Should be stretching in about two months. Assuming it's a female and not a dead male ;).
We had another phoebe pheno above my moms entrance door lamp for a few years. Another interloper came and displaced some of her eggs with it's. Nature is interesting. Your bird is beautiful.
Damn interlopers!
Black Phoebes seem to be non-stop "bug eaters", but they are also non-stop "poop on your patio furnature" birds too.
Seems like the no-Vulx is looking better...
So far, so good with the poop! I had a pair of doves that decided to build a nest on top of the garage door light back when the garage was a garage. It was a perfect spot so I can see why they picked it, but it meant I couldn't close the garage door for a couple of months at a time. They pooped hard pellets so it was easy to clean up with a shop vac. I think they raised and fledged 3 sets of babies in there before we figured out when to close the door. I'm sure they found another spot.
That’s neat! I have a little nest too! Just a vigilant little mama sparrow. This pic is from a couple weeks ago, I think there’s eggs in there now?
Glad to see ya again Shed :ciao:
Nice nest! I had some stupid pigeon build a nest on my door mat when I lived on the second floor of a two-story apartment building. It was a straw mat so maybe that's where she got the idea but seriously. It was really just 5 sticks, and I had to open the door really slowly to make sure it flew away and not in when I opened it. I think a cat ate them because one day the bird and the egg were gone!
That DTF is a good lookin plant, looks like a beast in the making! I think there's a nest on my roof, I hear the birds every day on the roof.
Must be on the roof then. Though I hope they're gone before the heat hits. They'll fry up there soon. If we get summer of course...

I don't think the DTF will hit beast mode as it's only got another month or so of veg, but I'm good with that. I have to give my back a break after hauling the Bedroom Cookies around in July.
DTF is a fantastic Strain
One of my favs
As long as it's a sativa, as long as it's a sativa...
Glad to see ya back Shed!
Plants looking good brother!
Thanks Van!

Glad you’re back Shed! I topped my DTF just above the 8th node. They were the most aggressive growers for early veg out my current run. Can’t wait to try them out.

R.I.P.

RIP.JPG

OMFG

What a beauty Shed. She had the best life right where she was supposed to be :green_heart:

Glad you’re back Shed! I topped my DTF just above the 8th node. They were the most aggressive growers for early veg out my current run. Can’t wait to try them out.
Thanks Magoo! Spacing was too tight to count the nodes but the lowers seem to be moving right along since I topped it. Up-pot this weekend.
What a beauty Shed. She had the best life right where she was supposed to be
Thank you so much NTV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I need to update when my own grow journal slips to the middle of page 3 on my sub list. So to keep Norcali coming back, here are a few pics of the plants!

First up is the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 clone from @Archiweedies. I hope I can still get it through the door when it goes into flower. I'm thinking of flipping Sunday week (day 160 - makes counting easier) if I have time for a good cleanup this weekend, and based on the size of this thing I think it's going to have to be in the shed rather than smooshed in the tent.

Next up, the It's It Punch, which always has droopy leaves these days, wet or dry. That means it's time to transplant.

And last for the day, the CBD Lemon Potion Auto from Barney's. It would have been a spog® if I hadn't have laid it flat. Still, it's worth 5 grams I'd say. As I mentioned before, it lives outside all the time and gets tap water or leftover nutes here and there.

The big three all got 5.5g/gallon this morning, but I mixed it up last night to save time this morning. Good idea @Agemon. :thanks:

When I set up the summer grow I didn't know I was going to commit to the Vulx comparison grow, so I have to figure out what is going to live in the tent overnight and what is going to have to fend for itself in the chilly night air. I know the IIP and the DTF will be in the tent as they're still small, but not sure on the Vulx grow, the Candidas, and the Sour G.

Speaking of the Sour G, it turned out to be a hit at the Memorial Day party on Sunday. First time it was smoked and it got good reviews. :thumb: to Rooster Farms!

And that's the Thursday update. :peace:

When I set up the summer grow I didn't know I was going to commit to the Vulx comparison grow, so I have to figure out what is going to live in the tent overnight and what is going to have to fend for itself in the chilly night air.
Sadly... after researching the vulx deal... I'd be leaving that plant out & keeping my normal gals inside... bastard kid of sorts...

They gotta move as a pair or it's not a comparison grow! Anyway, I'm thinking the Vulx mix was very low on product because their calculations don't account for lightweight substrates like ProMix HP. The transplant has much more Vulx in it so I'm hoping for better results.
Yeah buddy... I hear ya.

:high-five:

That rep messaged me about a month ago... I'm watching yours before I decide.

But, ultimately, I just don't understand the science behind their claims. I'll probably just end up spectating & heckling. LoL

I just looked out the window and needed to share my excitement with someone, so it’s you guys!! The bird nest I posted before now has little baby birdies in it!! I don’t want to disturb, otherwise I’d grab a pic. :love::love:
Anyway, back to biz. Nice update Shed, I like picture days best too. :thumb:

Nice update Shed! Bedroom Cookies has those very prominent ribs on her leaves and looks really great. She’s ready to flip. She shouldn’t stretch more than a foot, give or take. :high-five:

I took a few sample buds off my AK clone today. She had some cloudy trichs and I remembered how SweetSue was saying that’s the time to take it, for her. So...yeeeahhh :cool:

Hi Shed and Shed’s gang! I’m about to make some pain oil and I know you recommend 15mg/ml. Would I use that as the formula to figure out the in-going bud to oil ratio? Or is that your final product from old bear’s spreadsheet? Just trying to make sure I add enough buds to make it strong. Secondary question - I’m using up some seeded buds, would you recommend using a bit more of the buds to compensate for the weight of the seeds?

I just looked out the window and needed to share my excitement with someone, so it’s you guys!! The bird nest I posted before now has little baby birdies in it!! I don’t want to disturb, otherwise I’d grab a pic. :love::love:
Anyway, back to biz. Nice update Shed, I like picture days best too.
Baby birds...cute! I haven't heard any peeps yet so I'm guessing we're still in the "Horton Hatches the Egg" stage.
Nice update Shed! Bedroom Cookies has those very prominent ribs on her leaves and looks really great. She’s ready to flip. She shouldn’t stretch more than a foot, give or take.

I took a few sample buds off my AK clone today. She had some cloudy trichs and I remembered how SweetSue was saying that’s the time to take it, for her. So...yeeeahhh :cool:
Should be a good smoke for you. It's a staple at my house. And good news on the BC stretch too :).
Hi Shed and Shed’s gang! I’m about to make some pain oil and I know you recommend 15mg/ml. Would I use that as the formula to figure out the in-going bud to oil ratio? Or is that your final product from old bear’s spreadsheet? Just trying to make sure I add enough buds to make it strong. Secondary question - I’m using up some seeded buds, would you recommend using a bit more of the buds to compensate for the weight of the seeds?
That is exactly what OldBear's spreadsheet does for you, keeping in mind that the weight you use for buds is after decarb. And you would have to make up for the seed weight as the spreadsheet is assuming just trichome-covered goodness. I've never weighed seeds though so I don't know what % additional bud to add based on how many seeds you think are in the buds you're using. But you can just weigh some seeds and go by that!

Friday update, just to keep the pics rolling in! Grey this morning, but the sun is supposed to be out by noon. We'll see.

Everything is in desperate need of transplanting, so pardon the scrawny undernourished look to the plants. I don't have any 5 gallon pots and I don't want to wait until next weekend to transplant, so the ones pictured below will be going into 7 gallons, the IIP will be going into 10 gallon, and the DTF will be going into the red bucket.

Looks like I'm going to see how many 7 gallon pots I can squeeze in the tent! I'm guessing four.

Here is Sour G 1.1.1:

We are the 3 Candidas:

The middle one is the top and the outside two are cuttings, and they are 1.x.

All of the smaller pots got watered again (did I mention they need transplanting?) and I went with 4.8g/gal on the MegaCrop. They'll get 5g/gal when they get up-canned.

Just for the record, here's my transplant list:
Candidas x3: 7 gallon
Sour G: 7 gallon
IIP: 10 gallon
DTF: red paint bucket

That's it for me today. I hope your week went well and that your weekend goes better!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom