InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Without knowing anything about your history @Van Stank have you tried out massage therapy? Full disclosure - I’m a LMT so I’m totally biased, but sounds like it could help.

Thanks for the salve tutorial @InTheShed! Saved for sure and I can’t wait to use it. :thanks:
Love massages :drool::Namaste:

R.I.P.

RIP.JPG

OMFG

The fidelity of a dog is a precious gift demanding no less binding moral responsibilities than the friendship of a human being.

The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be.

- Konrad Lorenz

My deepest sympathy for your entire family.

Yeah maybe some day I will get something like that. In the mean time, I just head down to the basement and hang off the center beam. Its crazy, I go with a grip just a bit wider than shoulder width, and as soon as I have all my weight on my hands.....you just hear a massive series of pops, really loud pops, and it feels so good after that. I just do it for 15-30 second intervals, several times a day.

Hanging therapy worked for Saddam Hussein. The last thing he heard was a loud pop too.

Devastating news, Shed. I feel so sad for you and especially your wife - I know you both had a special bond with your dog. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom