InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Looking good outside of the mold issues, buddy. I don’t envy that. You’re handling it really well, as far as I can tell! It’s odd that it’s so much worse this year right when you’ve done something special to mitigate it :hmmmm: S’pose that means it could’ve been worse :eek:

I need to get DTF in my garden ;) Seriously though - it seems like a good strain for outside here if it’s rot resistant, and appropriate for my garden in general because of it’s reported pain relieving properties :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wishing you the best of luck with the mold. The Alaskan genes should help the DTF.
Thanks Felipe! I sure hope so as it's a beautiful and well-stacked plant now. I'm hitting it with everything I've got.
Looking good outside of the mold issues, buddy. I don’t envy that. You’re handling it really well, as far as I can tell! It’s odd that it’s so much worse this year right when you’ve done something special to mitigate it :hmmmm: S’pose that means it could’ve been worse
I need to get DTF in my garden ;) Seriously though - it seems like a good strain for outside here if it’s rot resistant, and appropriate for my garden in general because of it’s reported pain relieving properties :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll see what I can do! I'm not sure the mold is actually being prevented at all by the SAGFF, but it does seem to be doing something, as after I spray it, the bud turns brown and dries up rather than getting slimy and grey. Still, it's all over the IIP and gaining ground on the Sour G.

There's not much I can do about it it seems, and since I'm not desperate for the meds I'll be happy with whatever I can get.

I've got a shit-ton of trichome pics coming up, so buckle in and put on your reading glasses!

We don't measure assholes in metric in the states, but here is the Friday update with a large number of trichome pics :). Some a bit blurry but good enough to give you an idea of what's going on with each plant.

I found my old Samsung S4 yesterday, so these are taken without the silly wide angle lens of the S7. Let's go...

DTF:

IIP:

AK-47:

Sour G:

And the Candida coming down tomorrow:

I look forward to your thoughts, especially about the IIP since it's rotting. Short day here in the office so I'm off home soon to replace my crashed hard drive and reinstall all my software. Backups people — they're important :).

I hope you have a great weekend planned, all three days if you're stateside :cool: . Enjoy!

I think you missed the rest of the post P! ;)
Yo...... that's muh life story!

:high-five:

I sit back, laughing at funny shit, & aimlessly ignore the BS.

#spacecase..... maybe, but happy?

Betta believe it!

Unfortunately,the IIP (to me) looks the least ready of the bunch...
AK-47 - not quite ready
DTF - looks real close
Sour G- will be ready on Sunday (10:17am)
Candida - ready
That S4 takes some nice pics!

I hardly think my trichome pics are BS :). They were just below the bit about the metric...
... all I understood was; "metric is bullshit"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If you would like, you could send me your numbers.... I can convert them to #merican. Lolol

We don't measure assholes in metric in the states, but here is the Friday update with a large number of trichome pics :). Some a bit blurry but good enough to give you an idea of what's going on with each plant.

I found my old Samsung S4 yesterday, so these are taken without the silly wide angle lens of the S7. Let's go...

DTF:

IIP:

AK-47:

Sour G:

And the Candida coming down tomorrow:

I look forward to your thoughts, especially about the IIP since it's rotting. Short day here in the office so I'm off home soon to replace my crashed hard drive and reinstall all my software. Backups people — they're important :).

I hope you have a great weekend planned, all three days if you're stateside :cool: . Enjoy!

Don't know all these fancy terms of measurement, so I will just say that is a whole buttload of trich shots. Looking good!

Unfortunately,the IIP (to me) looks the least ready of the bunch...
AK-47 - not quite ready
DTF - looks real close
Sour G- will be ready on Sunday (10:17am)
Candida - ready
That S4 takes some nice pics!
Thanks carcass! What the IIP has going for it is that there is some amber on it, and SweetSue said it's a nice high when taken a bit early.

Sour G still has enough clear on it to make me think I can give it another week, so maybe I should take the Candida tomorrow and the IIP on Monday (so I don't lose any more of it to botrytis). Then I can take Sour G and DTF next weekend and let the AK ride another week after that. This grow seems to be progressing a lot faster than I expected. Never thought I might be completely done by the middle of September. o_O

Most times I say I'm ready to chop everyone tells me to wait!

Oh, and the S4 with the 8x loupe is a great combo. That's the one I used for the link in my sig. The S7 has a wide angle lens, which pushes everything away. Not good for macros!

Don't know all these fancy terms of measurement, so I will just say that is a whole buttload of trich shots. Looking good!
Thanks Bard!

Most times I say I'm ready to chop everyone tells me to wait!
Pretty certain you asked me too.....

Maybe, in hopes of surviving that extra week....

So..... my advice.....

"Hold ya hand muhfukkah"
-pmilly-

Hehe - I thought almost the opposite of carcass :laughtwo:

I think the IIP is the only one (apart from CD-1) that is ready!

I’d say the DTF is definitley not ready (the first pic... all the trichs on the underside of the bract are still clear, plus, still so many new pistil hairs).

Sour G and AK look in ‘the window’ to me so any day you like and a bit longer wouldn’t hurt at all.

That’s my metric 2 bob’s worth :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom