InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

So what are we thinking we can use in Flower???

Green cleaner?
Safer Soap?
No on Neem....effects taste?
No on Alcohol kills tric's?

My war started today....so still rallying the troops

Graciass as always
Late to the convo, but I use a product called AgroMagen. Seems to be the best working product I’ve used to date. My last infestation I alternated Bonners and AgroMagen weekly. Double whammy really knocks them out. I don’t use it after Week 5 though.

I just noticed this yesterday. They all got a good hosing last night.
59217D1E-D446-4E9A-9285-83ACAC909011.jpeg
59611D06-1578-4F2B-A025-0EC364D2EFBE.jpeg

Nice

I didn't know you could hose BLURPLE off plants

Saweeeeeet

:thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It’s the Agro. Some magical stuff. Lol!

I have a little 30w white veg. light hanging above everything, so I can check colors and for pest. Hopefully I can get rid of the blurples this Summer.

I should have researched a bit longer and spent the money up front, instead of spending $200+, 4 times now. Live and learn.

American Pop: meh
Dunno. It's been a long while since I've seen it, but isn't something on my goto list.
Never said this was a list of classics! Just DVDs I own :).
But wait, what are some things not on your list?
I'm referring to a list of movies I've never seen that folks consider classics. In terms of your list...
Smokey and the Bandit - never seen it. I did see The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing when it came out in '73 though!
Spaceballs - never seen it
Blazing Saddles - saw it in original release
Life of Brian - seen it a few times
The Meaning of Life - seen it
Search for the Holy Grail - seen it more than a few times!
Dazed and Confused - nope
Cannonball Run - nope (you go for a man with a mustache I see!).
Did it again hey @InTheShed borrowed one of your post . Guess when I checked your post didn’t go back to mine . Thanks Chris or it would have been longer before I found out.
Plants look great wherever you post them. :thumb:
AgroMagen
Almost entirely oil! Even the "other ingredients" are mostly oil.
trash.PNG

Nice
I didn't know you could hose BLURPLE off plants
Saweeeeeet
:laugh:
It’s the Agro. Some magical stuff.
Magical is right!
I use Nuke ‘Em from Flying Skulls. Rated safe all through flower.
It's very expensive citric acid, and they also recommend you buy their wetting agent and Z7 as well!

New season of Ozarks
Jason Bateman's series? Watched parts of a few episodes but I don't do angsty well.

----------------------------------------------

Speaking of oil spray, let's take a look at what they do to pistils beyond whether they work. Herewith is the Friday update, one week into sheltering in place...

As I mentioned before, I had been mixing my Dr Bronners unscented castille soap spray below the recommended dilution, so I mixed up a new batch at 4Tbs/gallon and ran a test on some lower pistils of the Fruit Punch, as well as a PM leaf.

Here are the pistils before spraying:

I let them dry in the shade before exposing them to the sun.

And here they are a day later:

I sprayed them pretty heavily, and you can definitely see some browning happening on some tips. I'm sticking with the milk for now but I'll spray that bud again when it has trichomes for another test.

It was also AF-47 transplant day! Here they are on day 23:

Roots pics (how dry my hands look is evidence of how much I take the hand washing seriously):

And here they are happy in their new homes. They got watered with 3g/gallon MC (which is just 4.75g/gallon mix cut with another 50% water):

Tomorrow is post stretch thinning day for at least the FP and maybe the GT as well. We'll see!

:surf:

I'm referring to a list of movies I've never seen that folks consider classics. In terms of your list...
Smokey and the Bandit - never seen it. I did see The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing when it came out in '73 though!

Plants look great wherever you post them. :thumb:

Almost entirely oil! Even the "other ingredients" are mostly oil.
trash.PNG

:laugh:

Magical is right!

It's very expensive citric acid, and they also recommend you buy their wetting agent and Z7 as well!
Lol! I just recognize the ingredients in Agro, and it’s “food grade”. There are a few that I’m not familiar with in Bonners.
E895F712-3594-4539-9142-D96A6D8DA1B7.jpeg

I'd say you've got a few flicks to watch. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The first 3 you haven't seen tend to run on the movie channels fairly often. The last one, Cannonball Run, you hardly see. I did notice the second one was on one of the channels (Starz?) recently, but that one isn't great. It's ok a few times, but doesn't have that "watch multiple, multiple times" vibe.

I was going with Mg def but your diagnosis makes more sense. The AK's do look happy in their new home. Nice!
Stay well!
It would be hard to see yellowing between my veins now since I keep falling asleep in the sun!

-------------------------------------

Saturday post-flip thinning update! I didn't bother with before and after pics because it would be hard to see the difference, as you can tell from what came off of the Fruit Punch:

...and what came off of the Golden Tiger:

...both on flip day 27. I did also take a few fans covering buds close to the canopy.

Because this is my first time with both strains I went a bit easier on the thinning, but I did take off all the little bits that I really don't want to bother with (with which I don't want to bother). Next time through I'll have a better idea of how it flowers so I can take a heavier touch if I need to.

I also cut back the clone mothers but you don't need to see pics of that again, so how about a butterfly resting on the Fruit Punch?

And how about some FP frost?

And finally, the tent:

It's still much too cold at night for them to spread out in the shed, so they remain smooshed and damp in the tent. I wonder if I put a closed dog-food tin of boiling water in the tent with a fan on it if it would keep the temps in the 60s at night. :hmmmm:

Anyway, that's it for me today. We're going to pick up food from our favorite restaurant in Chinatown tonight to make sure our faves stay in business while we're shut in. I hope you can do the same.

Stay well all!

I wonder if I put a closed dog-food tin of boiling water in the tent with a fan on it if it would keep the temps in the 60s at night. :hmmmm:
When we'd go camping when I was a kid (yes,camping had been invented then...) I'd stick a big rock in the campfire for a few hours,then wrap it in newspaper,and put it in my sleeping bag-it'd keep me warm all night.
Point is- you could stick a few bricks in the oven for a few hours,then (get out your oven mitts) and stick them in the tent-they'd at least keep it warmer for 5 or 6 hours...
Seems like a lot of trouble though...although you'd have to boil that water anyway....

Strange Brew

wonder if I put a closed dog-food tin of boiling water in the tent with a fan on it if it would keep the temps in the 60s at night. :hmmmm:
I don’t think that will be enough volume of water to stay hot for long.
Newty was successful using a bucket of hot water so you should be good.
yes she was! It was big! Like 5-10 gallons or something

It will add humidity too, unless it has a lid.

plants are looking tops tho!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom