InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Oh I know. It looks like fruity pebbles bud. Very hard to find. It's on my bucket list

I used to like colored pot but then I realized I liked getting stoned better :)

Lol for real though colorful pot is so beautiful to look at.
However I havnt found a colored pheno that holds up against its green sisters and relatives.
Not sure why but potency seems to lack on colorful bud.

But yeah I've never had fruity pebbles either. Guess I need to buy one now

Lol part of my wonders if he knows that’s a filter lol

Photoshop my lad, no filters here!

I used to like colored pot but then I realized I liked getting stoned better :)
Lol for real though colorful pot is so beautiful to look at. However I havnt found a colored pheno that holds up against its green sisters and relatives. Not sure why but potency seems to lack on colorful bud.

They've bred cannabis for color over potency? The things I've missed!

Maybe it's just me but I love the purple strains. Color or not the smell says it all for purple strains. Nothing like a skunky fruity pebble bowl to start the day! Anthocyanins for the win!

That green nug of yours?!?! Looking forward to your nuke roost cross

Yeah the colors come out far more in lower temps on colored pheno's. If it was outside it would be deep deep black. Even the blue widow turns up bright green inside outside it has a blueish purple tint.
This is an outdoor blue widow.
420-magazine-mobile132969339.jpg

It probably cold enough here to bring out the blue in the auto blueberry if I left it out at night, but I'm choosing bigger buds over pretty colors and sticking with the incandescents in the shed! Keeps the soil level around 70°.

The Gold Leaf clone is still not dead, but it's been 72 days since it was cut. Slight difference between it and the AK-47 that's been transplanted once and topped twice so far! Here's a pic of the clone box just to prove that it's alive:

20171227_081111.jpg

And here is the AK-47, growing like a weed. Another week and I'll probably be pruning again!

20171227_085809.jpg

I hope you had a great Christmas day, a terrific boxing day, and all is well with your mammals and plants! New Year's is a coming...start practicing writing 2018 so you don't mess up on your checks! :)

Yea gold leaf worry's me lol 72 days is a long time. I wonder if it's just a stalk in the dirt lol have you ever noticed roots on it shed? We gotta get ya cloning in dirt instead of those Pete pods ;-) and using powdered root tone. Dip in water dip in powder stick in soil.

Or maybe we can help you build a small cloner

Yea gold leaf worry’s me lol 72 days is a long time. I wonder if it’s just a stalk in the dirt lol have you ever noticed roots on it shed? We gotta get ya cloning in dirt instead of those Pete pods ;-) and using powdered root tone. Dip in water dip in powder stick in soil. Or maybe we can help you build a small cloner

Thanks! It had some roots last time I slid it out of the pot to check the soil, but Rider got all pissy and said that wasn't a good idea. So I don't know what's going on inside the pot. I know that soil is tightly compacted Miracle Grow potting soil (no nutes though as I recall). Def not a stalk in dirt as it's still green with the smallest bit of growth on it.

Last Wednesday (still looks about the same!):
20171220_081523.jpg

I'm sure I can build that bucket cloner from the video I posted a while ago but not until the weather warms up. I have to run it in the shed and it's pretty damn cold in there except where the incandescents warm up the autos under the LED.

Thanks! It had some roots last time I slid it out of the pot to check the soil, but Rider got all pissy and said that wasn't a good idea. So I don't know what's going on inside the pot. I know that soil is tightly compacted Miracle Grow potting soil (no nutes though as I recall). Def not a stalk in dirt as it's still green with the smallest bit of growth on it.

Last Wednesday (still looks about the same!):
20171220_081523.jpg

I'm sure I can build that bucket cloner from the video I posted a while ago but not until the weather warms up. I have to run it in the shed and it's pretty damn cold in there except where the incandescents warm up the autos under the LED.

Unfortunately if she hasn't spread roots to the outside of that small pot by now I don't know if she's going to ever be a keeper. :-(
Maybe though! I'd toss her by day 100.

Back
Top Bottom