InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It's a Christmas eve update of a Saturday night! Let me start by wishing all you good folks a merry Christmas tomorrow (or now depending on where you are in the world :ciao: ), a happy 7th night of Chanukah, and for those who celebrate neither, a happy Festivus for the rest of us. :)

It was transplant day for the Le Creme CBG 1 (day 45) and the Amnesia Lemon Kush (day 44), so here's how it happened...

LeC 1 before:

I tried to set it up so it would no longer have that heavy lean:

Here are the roots:

I scored the bottom but roughed up the side:

I sprayed the sides and sprinkled Dynomyco on the roots and put some in the hole as well. Here's the after pic:

I think it looks reasonably straight!

Then on to the ALK:

These roots got scored sides and bottom:

Dynomyco'd and in it went:

And here is the winter grow after:

At 134,400 lux:

And here they are tucked in the tent tonight with 24,000 lux at the tops, waiting for Santa to arrive:

20221224_155531.jpg

I put the 5 gallon pots in 7 gallon one with handles to make them easier to schlep!
And to all a good night.
:circle-of-love:

Quotes:

Thanks Carcass! I just learned it as well. :)

:thumb:

LOL oof!

:green_heart:

Glad to have you along Nick! :high-five:

Oh there's definitely an end... :hmmmm:

Har! I thought I fired security years ago, but the guard dog is always on duty around here. 🐶 Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and the best of times to you and your loved ones! 🎄

Thank you HG, and wish a merry Christmas to FP for me!

Thanks Carcass, and to you and yours as well. :peace:
Merry Christmas Shed. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

It's a Christmas eve update of a Saturday night! Let me start by wishing all you good folks a merry Christmas tomorrow (or now depending on where you are in the world :ciao: ), a happy 7th night of Chanukah, and for those who celebrate neither, a happy Festivus for the rest of us. :)

It was transplant day for the Le Creme CBG 1 (day 45) and the Amnesia Lemon Kush (day 44), so here's how it happened...

LeC 1 before:

I tried to set it up so it would no longer have that heavy lean:

Here are the roots:

I scored the bottom but roughed up the side:

I sprayed the sides and sprinkled Dynomyco on the roots and put some in the hole as well. Here's the after pic:

I think it looks reasonably straight!

Then on to the ALK:

These roots got scored sides and bottom:

Dynomyco'd and in it went:

And here is the winter grow after:

At 134,400 lux:

And here they are tucked in the tent tonight with 24,000 lux at the tops, waiting for Santa to arrive:

20221224_155531.jpg

I put the 5 gallon pots in 7 gallon one with handles to make them easier to schlep!
And to all a good night.
:circle-of-love:

Quotes:

Thanks Carcass! I just learned it as well. :)

:thumb:

LOL oof!

Glad to have you along Nick! :high-five:

Oh there's definitely an end... :hmmmm:

Har! I thought I fired security years ago, but the guard dog is always on duty around here. 🐶 Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and the best of times to you and your loved ones! 🎄

Thank you HG, and wish a merry Christmas to FP for me!

Thanks Carcass, and to you and yours as well. :peace:
Merry Christmas Shed to you and yours. CL🍀

The girls are looking great Shed Merry Christmas and happy end of 2022!
Thanks Twelve and nice to see you around for the holidays. A very merry Christmas to you and your growing family!
Happy Holidaze Shed! 🎄⛄
Thank you CM! And to you and all your Monsters too. :)
All the best to you and your's Shed, and all the great folk that drop in.
Thanks Stunger, on behalf of all my denizens! I hope your Christmas is going splendidly.
Looking good shed...Happy holidays to all
Thank you Stardawg! To you yours. 🎄
Happy Holidays Shed!
Thanks Mel!
Stellar uppoting job 🤩 Uncle Shed. Lol CL🍀
Thanks Captain!
Oh yeah and what about those of us who celebrate Kwanza? CL🍀
Post a pic of your Kwanza candle holder in your back yard next to today's newspaper and I will. :cheesygrinsmiley:
They look beautiful and straight now Shed! Festive wishes for all
Thanks Carmen, and good wishes to your whole family!
Happy Holidays Shed!
Thank you GDB! Merry Christmas to you and the missus and all. :peace:
Your uppotting is like military precision. You got the girls standing straight at attention. Nice
Enjoy your holiday time with the family.
Thanks Nev, it's always fun when transplanting involves geometry! I hope all is well with you and yours on Christmas day. ❄️
Merry Christmas Shed.
Thank you Bill, and to you, Stacey, Howie, and all the other mammals in your clan!
Looks like you put the square on the up pot Shed! So weird they do that sometimes.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Happy happy joy joy to all the Otters you love!
Happy Holidays Shed! Celebrate in style! Sure looks like your plants are. But they always are!
Thanks Jon! Holiday wishes to you family, local and northern. :)
Merry Christmas InTheShed , Family and Company .
Merry Christmas to you and all your related Hippies!
Merry Christmas Shed!
Thanks gr8, back atcha. :high-five:
Merry Christmas All !! Looking Good shed !
Merry Christmas sb!
Merry Christmas Shed and everyone else!
Thanks Rex, that covers everyone! Merry Christmas. 🎅
Merry Christmas Shed to you and yours. CL🍀
Thanks Captain! Stay warm and celebrate with folks you love.

Thanks Twelve and nice to see you around for the holidays. A very merry Christmas to you and your growing family!

Thank you CM! And to you and all your Monsters too. :)

Thanks Stunger, on behalf of all my denizens! I hope your Christmas is going splendidly.

Thank you Stardawg! To you yours. 🎄

Thanks Mel!

Thanks Captain!

Post a pic of your Kwanza candle holder in your back yard next to today's newspaper and I will. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Carmen, and good wishes to your whole family!

Thank you GDB! Merry Christmas to you and the missus and all. :peace:

Thanks Nev, it's always fun when transplanting involves geometry! I hope all is well with you and yours on Christmas day. ❄️

Thank you Bill, and to you, Stacey, Howie, and all the other mammals in your clan!

Happy happy joy joy to all the Otters you love!

Thanks Jon! Holiday wishes to you family, local and northern. :)

Merry Christmas to you and all your related Hippies!

Thanks gr8, back atcha. :high-five:

Merry Christmas sb!

Thanks Rex, that covers everyone! Merry Christmas. 🎅

Thanks Captain! Stay warm and celebrate with folks you love.
Yay, you're here :) I thought perhaps we wouldn't see you today. Have you had a busy week? How are your festivities?

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all survived the holiday weekend without too much stress, and got to enjoy some of the folks you care about. It won't be long before we have to remember to write 2023 on our checks, like anyone writes checks anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's an update on the goings on yesterday, where I topped and trained the two photoperiod plants of the winter grow.

Le Creme CBG 1 on day 47, topped above the 8th node:

Top two nodes tied flat while the lowers catch up:

Amnesia Lemon Kush on day 46, topped above the 7th node:

Again, top two nodes tied flat:

And though I don't usually have great luck cloning tops, I sunk these two in ProMix HP after a quick Dip'n Grow dunk:

They're on the heat mat at 80ºF with a sheet of paper over the domes to cut the light a bit. We'll see!

Also, the LeC 1 has a bit of leaf damage:

I neemed them both yesterday and sprayed with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap this morning. Then I plucked off the damaged leaves and put them back in the tent because it's going to rain this afternoon.

That's it from my garden. I hope all is well with yours.

I don't usually have great luck cloning tops
I’m not sure what it is about tops but I‘ve never had the best of luck cloning them either. Seems that the lowers are the easiest to get rooted.

I like the look your ALK has got going. She’s taking a good shape. :)

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all survived the holiday weekend without too much stress, and got to enjoy some of the folks you care about. It won't be long before we have to remember to write 2023 on our checks, like anyone writes checks anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's an update on the goings on yesterday, where I topped and trained the two photoperiod plants of the winter grow.

Le Creme CBG 1 on day 47, topped above the 8th node:

Top two nodes tied flat while the lowers catch up:

Amnesia Lemon Kush on day 46, topped above the 7th node:

Again, top two nodes tied flat:

And though I don't usually have great luck cloning tops, I sunk these two in ProMix HP after a quick Dip'n Grow dunk:

They're on the heat mat at 80ºF with a sheet of paper over the domes to cut the light a bit. We'll see!

Also, the LeC 1 has a bit of leaf damage:

I neemed them both yesterday and sprayed with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap this morning. Then I plucked off the damaged leaves and put them back in the tent because it's going to rain this afternoon.

That's it from my garden. I hope all is well with yours.

Hey Shed, Love what your doing with you ladies, looking great as usual.
I just topped my ladies this morning for the first time, and may be the only time I top.
My buddy who provided me the clones topped his plants only once and they are just loaded with buds.
This is the plant, in the foreground, that he topped only one time. That is some bud production.
123_1[1].jpeg

Here they are at 7 weeks into flower. I think this will be his best yield yet.
123_1(1)[1].jpeg

Hoping my ladies produce like that.
Hope you do not mind me posting pic in your thread.

Back
Top Bottom