InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Should still be a net gain though, right? I mean you compost a significant percentage of the plant. :laughtwo:

also you store a pile inhaling and take it to the grave for natural release .. :p

edit : fuck i'm worth a forest fire by now

Thanks Carmen! He goes back up third week of August so he won't get to join in the "fun," but I plan on having the women folk pitch in. ✂️
Good thinking! It looks like you're going to have your hands full.

Who would tune in for that? :laugh:

If you look and act like Jay Leno I'm sure there are millions who would watch you. Maybe even a suprior race.... 🤣

And what exactly would be a superior species for us to eat?
This is a question of interpretation... what defines a superior species/race? Is it technology, harmony with nature or just seize of brain? 😅

This is a question of interpretation... what defines a superior species/race? Is it technology, harmony with nature or just seize of brain? 😅
Could also be the environment. Go diving with sharks or take a walk through the African plains and see whether or not you can be considered a superior species. 🤔

Could also be the environment. Go diving with sharks or take a walk through the African plains and see whether or not you can be considered a superior species. 🤔
:love: deep, Azi :passitleft:

If you look and act like Jay Leno I'm sure there are millions who would watch you. Maybe even a suprior race.... 🤣

It begs the question, are AI superior beings? They are technologically and arguably intellectually more advanced than us and are always watching, learning, imitating ..... :passitleft:

It begs the question, are AI superior beings? They are technologically and arguably intellectually more advanced than us and are always watching, learning, imitating ..... :passitleft:
Hmm. The only technology they have access to is made by us, so I'm not sure I would agree to that.
They're also less sentient than a hamster for now.
I don't think I'll be worried about AI until it's capable of intuitive reasoning.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Actually, if you think about it for a long time, you realize that the real problem is too many humans. Gotta feed 'em, gotta keep 'em warm and cool, etc. Uh oh. :straightface:

Do we get carbon capture credits for growing weeds? :hmmmm:
The problem is the massive cattle industry that’s producing so much methane from cow farts 💨. This isn’t a joke but a very serious problem. I love a good steak 🥩 as much as anyone and love bbq swine to but for the betterment of the planet 🌎 I could eat fish and veggies. CL🍀

Hmm. The only technology they have access to is made by us, so I'm not sure I would agree to that.
They're also less sentient than a hamster for now.
I don't think I'll be worried about AI until it's capable of intuitive reasoning.
Be careful what you say out loud Melville. We are monitoring all web sites and taking notes on who to get rid of first.

Sincerely,

AI

The problem is the massive cattle industry that’s producing so much methane from cow farts 💨. This isn’t a joke but a very serious problem. I love a good steak 🥩 as much as anyone and love bbq swine to but for the betterment of the planet 🌎 I could eat fish and veggies. CL🍀
Someone needs to invent a capture device that will attach to cow butts. Renewable energy! :idea:

It's back-to-plants Thursday everyone and I wanted to drop two pics from the 5 Killer Cookies' chart:

Height:

And weight (with it's pockets reservoir empty) because @Gee64 asked me:

[We don't have a scale in our bathroom, just this one tucked in the back of the shed...pardon the dirt!]

I don't think it's stretching anymore since I haven't had to raise the light in the shed for the last two nights so I'm thinking @BeezLuiz can put this one on the spreadsheet. I'll let you know if I need to raise the light again for something other than just regular bud growth.

And in terms of the 30lb weight, if we add 8lbs for a gallon of water, that puts the total at 38lbs max. Interestingly, the weight at transplant (smaller plant) was 42lbs when I watered it from the top and filled the res, which is another indication that the soil is not holding any water.

That's it from me! :ciao:

Quotes:

LOL okay, do I need a disclaimer every time I says "it's hot" or "it's cold"? What did you think of my plants is the real question!

Sure is, thanks Jon.

You don't need to believe it. Global temperatures have risen by a lot since the 1970s, and if the cause were Earth getting closer to the sun there would be a doomsday clock counting the number of years until we cross paths with Venus. In addition to "pollution," burning fossil fuels creates CO2. CO2 traps heat, hence global warming. We've been pumping CO2 into the atmosphere since the birth of the Industrial Age, and we have reached critical mass in terms of its effect on the planet.

Thanks rob! If the weather works why not? And even if you have a short summer maybe an auto in the yard would be fun. 🌱

Thanks Carmen! He goes back up third week of August so he won't get to join in the "fun," but I plan on having the women folk pitch in. ✂️

Dry heat feels cooler because your body can sweat to cool down. When it's humid the sweat doesn't evaporate as quickly (smaller differential between skin and air) so your body actually is hotter. That's why the heat index goes up when the ambient RH is higher.

Oh sorry, I missed the part about it being a tailings pit! :eek:

If they were superior I'd have been eaten.

Thanks CraZy! Lots of folks do a better job with their plants, but no one schlepps like I do. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Who would tune in for that? :laugh:

Thanks Otter! Took a while, but now that the GM has recovered the 5KC is losing lowers...it's always something. :hmmmm:

Thank you sb! I'm looking forward to a larf-free harvest.

Thanks bluter! I'm thinking it's really a hempy grow held up by 5 gallons of dry soil. :thumb:

Nice science-drop.

Same in northern California most years lately. Fire smoke is just horrible on the lungs. I hope your mom's okay trapped inside, but at least she can check in on your flowers!

Thank you BL! I'm so glad I didn't wait any longer to see if it would finally get used to the SIP.

See above, and I'm not shooting for records...just a nice healthy finish! 🎯
I think 🤔 you’re plants look great 👍, well done Shedmeister. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::yahoo:

I don't think it's stretching anymore since I haven't had to raise the light in the shed for the last two nights so I'm thinking @BeezLuiz can put this one on the spreadsheet.
Let me know if the 39 inches changes. :thumb:
Shed 02.jpg

:sorry: for being offline so much this week. We've been prepping for some upgrades at work that are happening today, so I hope to catch up this weekend. In the meantime:

Plants pull in CO2 and release O2. Solution...grow more weed. I'm just here saving the world, one crop at a time. #doingmypart
Thank you for your effort!
Actually, if you think about it for a long time, you realize that the real problem is too many humans. Gotta feed 'em, gotta keep 'em warm and cool, etc. Uh oh.
Do we get carbon capture credits for growing weeds?
I'd say yes as long as you mulch it when you're done. 🧑‍🌾
start ropin' in some carbons man ... only issue is you release it when you smoke the stuff ...
True!
Should still be a net gain though, right? I mean you compost a significant percentage of the plant.
Truer!
also you store a pile inhaling and take it to the grave for natural release ..
edit : fuck i'm worth a forest fire by now
So the smoke we're getting in the states from Canada is you breathing?
Good thinking! It looks like you're going to have your hands full.
That would be a wonderful outcome. :thumb:
If you look and act like Jay Leno I'm sure there are millions who would watch you. Maybe even a suprior race.
LOL thanks?
This is a question of interpretation... what defines a superior species/race? Is it technology, harmony with nature or just seize of brain?
That is indeed the question. Can't just be brain size because this.
Could also be the environment. Go diving with sharks or take a walk through the African plains and see whether or not you can be considered a superior species.
Adding the natural (weapon-free) food chain to the criteria really changes the parameters!
It begs the question, are AI superior beings? They are technologically and arguably intellectually more advanced than us and are always watching, learning, imitating .....
Is AI a being at all? And if it is I doubt it's worth eating so it doesn't even matter. :nomnomnom:
The problem is the massive cattle industry that’s producing so much methane from cow farts . This isn’t a joke but a very serious problem. I love a good steak as much as anyone and love bbq swine to but for the betterment of the planet I could eat fish and veggies. CL
No doubt Captain. I just read in today's NY Times that "Researchers examined the diets of 55,500 people and found that vegans are responsible for 75 percent less in greenhouse gases than meat-eaters." My next car will be electric in an attempt to offset my meat consumption. :)
Be careful what you say out loud Melville. We are monitoring all web sites and taking notes on who to get rid of first.
Sincerely,
AI
For a guy with a Benz Diesel brain you're pretty well plugged in!
Someone needs to invent a capture device that will attach to cow butts. Renewable energy!
I think you’re plants look great , well done Shedmeister. CL.
Thanks Captain! I think I need to flip the GM soon to get it harvested in time to attempt to get to NY in the fall. ⏳
Let me know if the 39 inches changes.
Thank you kind sir, I certainly will.
:ciao:

:sorry: for being offline so much this week. We've been prepping for some upgrades at work that are happening today, so I hope to catch up this weekend. In the meantime:

Thank you for your effort!

I'd say yes as long as you mulch it when you're done. 🧑‍🌾

True!

Truer!

So the smoke we're getting in the states from Canada is you breathing?

That would be a wonderful outcome. :thumb:

LOL thanks?

That is indeed the question. Can't just be brain size because this.

Adding the natural (weapon-free) food chain to the criteria really changes the parameters!

Is AI a being at all? And if it is I doubt it's worth eating so it doesn't even matter. :nomnomnom:

No doubt Captain. I just read in today's NY Times that "Researchers examined the diets of 55,500 people and found that vegans are responsible for 75 percent less in greenhouse gases than meat-eaters." My next car will be electric in an attempt to offset my meat consumption. :)

For a guy with a Benz Diesel brain you're pretty well plugged in!

Thanks Captain! I think I need to flip the GM soon to get it harvested in time to attempt to get to NY in the fall. ⏳

Thank you kind sir, I certainly will.

:ciao:
That link to the cow 🐄 fart 💨 collector was cool, thanks for sharing that. Now they need to make it a federal law that any methane producing livestock is required to have one. Of course I’ll need to buy a lot of stock in whatever company manufactures it first. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll postulate that length of life would be the determining factor. A species where individuals were capable of living for centuries would no doubt be superior in knowledge and technology. On the other hand, one may find themselves with 200 more years to live under 300 year old Stalin. So I guess that sword could cut both ways.

Back
Top Bottom